Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

In the tax look-up information on the Oviedo house, did anyone else notice that the owners' mailing address is different from the physical address of this house? Just curious if this might be of interest to anyone.

Would lend a lot of credence to them renting the house out... I know a member has been trying to ascertain if the home was vacant between June 10 and 14.... I sure can't answer that.

It appears that the owner of the Oviedo house in question also owns the home that lists their mailing address for the Oviedo home.

2 homes, 1 owner...

Now that leaves speculation for many things.

It appears that the owner of the Oviedo house in question also owns the home that lists their mailing address for the Oviedo home.

2 homes, 1 owner...

I believe I read where it was one of Casey's friend's grandparents home and they were living there. Even Amy lived there or at least had her mail sent there for a time as Casey was going out to that house to pick up Amy's mail. For some reason, I think I read on here or another blog that the real estate people told them it was empty after June.

2 homes, 1 owner...

I wouldn't speculate too much. There are a lot of FL property owners who own more than their primary residence...very popular to have rental property, particularly near college campuses

Does Orange county have a tax records site? Here in Central TX we can go to our county's website and look up a property by address and see who owns the property.

Yes you can .. I have looked up The Anthony House .. it belongs to Cynthia M Anthony .. was that what you were wondering ?? Just do a search for Orange Cty Departments in FL .. then choose the Tax dept.. from there put in the Address you want ..

Is this house in Orange Cty though ? IF not you would need the cty that the property is located in.

I'm just going to throw this out there, don't know where else to put it. The pictures posted here earlier of Caylee in the backyard? Doesn't she look to be about the same age as on the video from Fathers Day? KC's hair is very short so we know the picture wasn't from June (see her mug shot).

There has been speculation about the June 9 date and June 15 at the nursing home. Is it possible Caylee wasn't really there? I know they supposedly have a signed guess book but does it say CA AND Caylee? The time stamp, well...that could be wrong. Did staff verify Caylee was there? not sure if this info was officially released...I may be wrong. I understand the video was uploaded on the 15th but does that mean it was taken that day?

I don't know...there are other pictures of Caylee where she actually looks older than the video from the nursing home.

ETA: I read here somewhere as well that the card on the table may say Happy Birthday instead of Happy Fathers Day. Sorry, I don't remember where I read that.

If she were still on the ship, why would she have commented on her facebook on Feb 3 2008 that she had been at Lauren's party?

And, on page 2 of this thread there are other pics of the same day, with Caylee outside and Amy and Lauren are wearing the same clothes as they are in the table picture. Those pics were all the same day and Caylee was there with Casey and IMO that was on Feb 3, 2008.

That photo is from "BBQ at Lauren's" (Lauren C.) in Ricardo M.'s facebook album. It was uploaded to facebook on Ricardo's album on January 13, 2008.

It couldn't have been taken in Feb/08 or been Superbowl because it was uploaded in Jan.

I'm just going to throw this out there, don't know where else to put it. The pictures posted here earlier of Caylee in the backyard? Doesn't she look to be about the same age as on the video from Fathers Day? KC's hair is very short so we know the picture wasn't from June (see her mug shot).

There has been speculation about the June 9 date and June 15 at the nursing home. Is it possible Caylee wasn't really there? I know they supposedly have a signed guess book but does it say CA AND Caylee? The time stamp, well...that could be wrong. Did staff verify Caylee was there? not sure if this info was officially released...I may be wrong. I understand the video was uploaded on the 15th but does that mean it was taken that day?

I don't know...there are other pictures of Caylee where she actually looks older than the video from the nursing home.

ETA: I read here somewhere as well that the card on the table may say Happy Birthday instead of Happy Fathers Day. Sorry, I don't remember where I read that.

I believe there are pictures of Caylee at the nursing home taken on Fathers Day. Caylee is sitting on her greatgrandfather's lap.

The police verified that CA and Caylee were signed into the nursing home on June 15, 2008. The video was definitely taken that day. This information is somewhere in the 400 pages of documentation that the police released.

I wouldn't speculate too much. There are a lot of FL property owners who own more than their primary residence...very popular to have rental property, particularly near college campuses

Yes..real estate is a good investment especially in high travelled/transient places like FL.

That photo is from "BBQ at Lauren's" (Lauren C.) in Ricardo M.'s facebook album. It was uploaded to facebook on Ricardo's album on January 13, 2008.

It couldn't have been taken in Feb/08 or been Superbowl because it was uploaded in Jan.

Well, it couldn't have been from Feb 07 because Caylee would be much younger and it couldn't have been before Feb, because Amy would have been on a ship, and it couldn't have been in June because Amy wrote that they were watching the game. Maybe the person who looked at he upload date was mistaken.

she has a white tank on here (could be feb/superbowl

picture.php

here she has black tank

picture.php

here is black again

picture.php
[/IMG]

But.....in the black tank pic, she has a white one on underneath, so maybe she was hot inside at the table pic and had taken the black one off?? the white one seems thinner and more "wear something over it most of the timeish" Anyone know what I mean?? LOL

But.....in the black tank pic, she has a white one on underneath, so maybe she was hot inside at the table pic and had taken the black one off?? the white one seems thinner and more "wear something over it most of the timeish" Anyone know what I mean?? LOL

Exactly. Amy and Lauren are wearing the same clothing in the outsidepics are they are in the inside pictures. Not a coincidence.

Yeah, to me that white tank top (see the smaller straps?) is under that black tank top.

2 homes, 1 owner...

In my opinion, all that means is they own two properties and rent one out.

can we verifiy, please
I thought amy was brunette with braids pink tank
and who is the blond? brown top rubbing her eyes?

Amy is the blonde. THE Amy.

Lauren is the one with braids.

There is no doubt in my mind that this party was held on Feb 3. 2008. Amy was NOT still on the ship and there must be some error about the date of upload of the pics. Amy was at that party, she is in the pics. Casey and Caylee were at that party, they are in the pics. Lauren was at the party, she is in the pics. The outside and inside pics are the same day; they are wearing the same clothing, sans Casey's black tank top which clearly has a white one underneath in the outside pics.

Amy wrote about the party on her facebook, and the comments line up perfectly with the last seconds of Superbowl 2008.

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 10:49pm on February 3rd, 2008
heh, Lauren and Troy came home around 7ish... we all watched the game together... but how funny was that ending? It's over... they won... oh! oh! we have one second left, everyone off the field! Get off the mother effing field!
Lauren and I laughed really hard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLII

"New England began its next possession on its own 26 with 29 seconds remaining and three timeouts, but the Giants' defense didn't allow a single yard—forcing an incompletion on first down, a 10-yard sack by rookie lineman Jay Alford on second down, and then two deep incomplete attempts to Moss, the first that was broken up by Webster, and the second of which, on 4th-and-20, was broken up by Giants' safety Gibril Wilson and caused a turnover on downs with one second remaining. After the incompletion, the game clock briefly read zero (one second was re-added),[54] and coaches, players, reporters, and fans crowded the field as if the game had ended. Belichick hugged Giants' Coach Tom Coughlin at midfield, then an official explained to both coaches that the final second had to be run. The Patriots' defense took the field, and Belichick left for the locker room, not staying for the final play. This early departure was later criticized by some sportswriters."

I find it hard to believe that anyone can still look at these pics and say, "Amy was still on the ship, it could not have been Feb 3rd, 2008. Or "Casey is wearing two different tops" when you can see she is wearing both a white one and a black one.

My only question is...did or did not Casey say that she had never been to the Oveido house? And if she did say that, was she talking about this particular Oveido house or another one?

Amy has a dog on a leash.....that must be the "puppy" that Caylee used to mention according to Cindy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back