Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you misunderstood. Your idea that only half of the blade entered victim's neck doesn't explain why there is no blood on the other half or anywhere else on the kitchen knife.

It's reasonable and factual that there was a spray of blood while Guede stabbed and sawed victim's throat.

Can you explain what prevented the blood from getting onto the blade?

But if we apply that same logic, then why isn't the entire imprint bloody from the blood on the blade? I don't get it.

Of course he didn't handle that knife. Why on earth would Rudy Guede be handling a random kitchen knife belonging to Raffaele Sollecito? Those two men didn't even know each other.

I think Sherlockh was referring to the imprint, so that would mean he would be talking about one of the knives used for the murder, the one that left the imprint.

He wasn't talking about the kitchen knife directly.

thank you IE for the "find" button lol

so she was asked in court (not shortly after the murder) if she thought about MK in her daily life? and she responded she does think about MK, but she is trying to get on with her life?

i don't see "thoughtless"... i see an honest answer. isn't that expected while on the stand?

i never thought that. it's a busy time of year. no worries. and thank you for finding it :)

Well when I said thoughtless, I was referring to all the remarks made to Meredith's British friends and I thought there had been a similar remark made to them. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm sure that the Kerchers made a request via their lawyer for Knox to remove all references to their daughter from her blog shortly after they became aware of it. It was only when that refusal to respect the request of the victim's family was mentioned in court that we became aware of it. Prior to that, it was Knox's dirty little secret that she was demanding that the Kerchers speak directly with her before she would respect their wishes.

according to the wordpress TOS, if the K's didn't approve knox's linking to the fund for MK, they could've asked wordpress to remove the link. why was this not done instead of bringing it up in court? (it is not relevant to the murder case afterall, as previously stated here).

It takes a huge amount of time to wade through the testimony looking for information that is requested. Thank for confirming that Knox did make that remark, supporting the position that Knox may not have been as friendly with Meredith as she claims.

how exactly does her remark negate knox's friendliness towards MK?

and about the "she ---- bled to death"... (or any other criticized "insensitive" remark): walk a mile in someone's shoes carrying all their stress and stressors before condemning, maybe?

What is the objection to quoting an FBI profiler regarding a personality type? Did the link confuse everyone because the profiler was talking about personality types rather than Knox?

just for the record, TWO fbi agents --one, a retired profiler-- are emphatic and unmoving in their insistence that AK and RS innocent :twocents:

how exactly does her remark negate knox's friendliness towards MK?

and about the "she ---- bled to death"... (or any other criticized "insensitive" remark): walk a mile in someone's shoes carrying all their stress and stressors before condemning, maybe?

Not that this is meant for you but this is exactly my thoughts for the Kerchers and some of the comments made about them and the way they've handled this.

I think Sherlockh was referring to the imprint, so that would mean he would be talking about one of the knives used for the murder, the one that left the imprint.

He wasn't talking about the kitchen knife directly.
It is fine with me if we all agree that the imprint is the kitchen knife ;)

Lets try this again

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/images/c/c9/AMANDA_KNOX_TRIAL_TESTIMONYtranscript.pdf

Page 188

For the testimony where she says she only knew Meredith a month and moving on with own life.

I like the part, "I'll ask you later about your imagination."

I don't know if that was a unwise comment. I was just posting earlier regarding this whole website controversy of hers, that she should just be honest about her feelings. And I feel like what she said there regarding wanting to move on with her life were her honest feelings.

I agree with you about the things like "f-ing bled to death," and other things like that.

has anyone read JK's book? what DOES he say about amanda in it?

I have not read it. I believe SMK said earlier today that he is in the process of reading it, so I'm sure we'll get some insight soon. I believe he has read just about every book out there on this case by now!

It is fine with me if we all agree that the imprint is the kitchen knife ;)

:floorlaugh:

Maybe when the cow jumps over the moon, he$$ freezes over, and any other of those type of statements you can think of. When all of those happen, and at the same time, then perhaps...................:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Lets try this again

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/images/c/c9/AMANDA_KNOX_TRIAL_TESTIMONYtranscript.pdf

Page 188

For the testimony where she says she only knew Meredith a month and moving on with own life.

whoa...that is not a real trial transcript. I haven't followed this case much but have been reading recently and THIS is what's posted?

~snip from the "transcript"

The following transcript is based on an interpretation of
the trial testimony of Amanda Knox done by Thoughtful from video
and audio recordings and posted on perugiamurderfile.org.
References to video and audio sources, and some descriptive
material has been eliminated, and a few words have been
translated differently. The purpose of doing this is to create a
transcipt similar to those common to US legal proceedings to
permit specific page and line references analysis or discussion
of her testimony.

whoa...that is not a real trial transcript. I haven't followed this case much but have been reading recently and THIS is what's posted?

of her testimony.

That's interesting. I see a lot of times people posts trancripts, or I guess their translations, from different sites, so it gets confusing at time. Some people will post from one site, others from another, and others from somewhere else! Sometimes they are some part quoted from a book. Sometimes from different books. Sometimes from articles people have written. And sometimes people will post them in Italian, and then we are expected to I guess either read them in Italian, or Google translate. I must admit it is very confusing to me at times, all the different sources for information.

No wonder all the information/evidence has so many different interpretations!!!

Personally, I think part of the reason the case is so difficult to sort out is precisely because there is so much "information" out there from soooooooooooooooooooo many different sources. Quotations because sometimes it is just someone's own spin on the information. In this case, I think the usual "standard" that more information is better, is not true. It just gets too confusing, and then spin that information 1,000+ different ways.

I don't think anyone will ever know exactly what went on in that house that night. IMO, we can connect the dots. But we will never know exactly, unless someone confesses wholly, and even then, how will we know whether they are telling the truth or not?

I'm glad I'm not in the position to make any decision. That is up to the jury/judges, whatever they are called there. Easy for me to say, we'll never know, and leave it at that. But not easy I'm sure for the jury who the responsibility lies on to look at the facts.

of her testimony.

Thanks for finding that. It's a very deceptive website.

of her testimony.

The transcripts were formatted to US legal proceeding format to permit specific page and line referencing. What that means is that the content can be referenced with, for example, page 17 line 17.

Does that answer your question?

... and it is not true that you haven't followed the case much. Is there any particular reason why anyone would want a forum to completely discredit all transcripts of original trial video? Could it be related to a fear of what will be discovered?

If there is a specific objection to the translation, could you please state what is translated incorrectly and reference the original video segment. Thanks. To attempt to discredit the entire transcript on the basis of a formatting footnote would be equivalent to attempting to discredit all translations of court documents, as the work is translated by the same persons. Is the point that all the trial transcripts are wrong, or is there a specific statement in the video, Massei Report, Sollecito's Diary, etc, that is incorrectly translated?

Should we discredit the Massei Report because it has been formatted to US legal standards?

according to the wordpress TOS, if the K's didn't approve knox's linking to the fund for MK, they could've asked wordpress to remove the link. why was this not done instead of bringing it up in court? (it is not relevant to the murder case afterall, as previously stated here).

As far as I understand, the Kerchers are employing the lawyer to represent the victim in court. Abuse of copyright and violation of third party rights is something they can explore after the appeals are concluded. I don't think there's a lot of extra money for peripheral legal pursuits.

Furthermore, with Knox purchasing the $20 upgrade on wordpress, to get the knox web name, the account was taken over by another branch of wordpress.

Did Knox contribute to the funds that she linked on her page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus