NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
decided to delete my post because as Ms Brisbee says above, it's not about biomum at all. apologies.

ETA: Nosee, it's so nice to hear that bioparents can be adults and do the best for their children despite CSA!

I doubt there is some big conspiracy with the grandmother. KB was given news from a friend via FB to check the latest headlines that Z was reported missing I am privy to this info because I am on KB's friend list, this info was on October 12 at 12:43am (unsure of posted timezone) and LE would probably know this if they have been in contact with KB.

Tricia of this website has my private telephone number and can contact me anytime I am showing as online on this website for any further confirmation as she is yet to tell me what I can and cannot post in regards to information I may be privy to.

I am not speaking for KB but come to this conclusion myself.

AB's FB page is new and was opened approx 16 or 17 October depends on timezones. I have been on KB's friend list for a long time and it is only within the last week that AB has been added therefore I see no prior contact for AB and KB before Oct 17 via FB as far as those current accounts go which I am added to both KB and AB's current FB accounts.

I can't explain if or why or anything about KB's contact or lack of contact with biomum other than KB has stated on the Love 4 Zahra wall which was removed, that people should check their facts before posting, especially those who do not know her family and the legal history of the custody arrangement for Z.

Biomum proclaims to be some kind of PI over the years, going off the post she has made from the link provided today, http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/1...eview-of-yesterdays-activities/#comment-84296 . I am still curious why she never or at least has not mentioned if she had been in contact with the Australian Family Court to seek the location of her daughter.

Thank you, netsleuther. I don't think (and don't think I implied, certainly didn't mean to) that there's any big conspiracy involving the grandmother...just wondered if possible that she may have contacted AB to let him know that bio-mom might be contacting him.

I'm wondering if LE got word that EB was about to post bond therefore maybe more charges coming to keep her in?

I doubt there is some big conspiracy with the grandmother. KB was given news from a friend via FB to check the latest headlines that Z was reported missing I am privy to this info because I am on KB's friend list, this info was on October 12 at 12:43am (unsure of posted timezone) and LE would probably know this if they have been in contact with KB.

Tricia of this website has my private telephone number and can contact me anytime I am showing as online on this website for any further confirmation as she is yet to tell me what I can and cannot post in regards to information I may be privy to.

I am not speaking for KB but come to this conclusion myself.

AB's FB page is new and was opened approx 16 or 17 October depends on timezones. I have been on KB's friend list for a long time and it is only within the last week that AB has been added therefore I see no prior contact for AB and KB before Oct 17 via FB as far as those current accounts go which I am added to both KB and AB's current FB accounts.

I can't explain if or why or anything about KB's contact or lack of contact with biomum other than KB has stated on the Love 4 Zahra wall which was removed, that people should check their facts before posting, especially those who do not know her family and the legal history of the custody arrangement for Z.

Biomum proclaims to be some kind of PI over the years, going off the post she has made from the link provided today, http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/1...eview-of-yesterdays-activities/#comment-84296 . I am still curious why she never or at least has not mentioned if she had been in contact with the Australian Family Court to seek the location of her daughter.

Then why did I find on one of the FB pages that AB had friended someone in August?

what was she quoted saying to the AU press?

the info I'm reading is from her own posts at hinkymeter

Oh God, please don't bring this up again...:blowkiss:

Just joking.

The long and the short of it is this:

1. Mother/Father on birth certificate need to sign for consent for child to get a passport for international travel.
2. If consent can't be attained there is then a waiver consent form(B9) that needs to be filed out truthfully. You must have exhausted all possibilities to find those named on birth certificate.
3. B9 form is then given to an investigator to check the veracity of statements contained.

Signature on the consent form could have been falsified.
Information on the B9 form could have been falsified.

An Australian court (and nothing else) can take away parental responsibility from an adult named on the birth certificate. Parental responsibility for the sake of the Australian Government in this case means anyone named on the birth certificate and has nothing to do with custodial matters.

That is the legislation and procedure as it stands today, I don't know what it was back in 2008 but I imagine it would have been quite similar if not exactly the same.

I have posted this from memory and believe it to be accurate. I can supply all the links to the AU Gov websites if anyone wants to read it for themselves to delve deeper into this issue.

I have publicly stated on a few occasions my suspicions that Adam Baker did not have consent or misstated information in the B9 form or at worst forged signatures - This is pure speculation on my part and I have nothing to back it up with other than some msgs sent to me by someone claiming to be a friend of Zahra's mother.

RE Forged signatures...I am curious if these forms require an approved witness to the signatures, usually a lawyer or justice of the peace.

No need to worry about any problems arising if 2 sides of the Oz family start posting...or EB's family either for that matter...and I would love to hear from them here as well!

I've followed cases here when verified family members, friends or locals were posting and if things got out of line WS shut it down so fast it would make your head spin! It doesn't matter who it is if things start getting nasty...Think Haleigh Cummings early threads...

what was she quoted saying to the AU press?

the info I'm reading is from her own posts at hinkymeter

Take me forever to find it. I've read every single thread begining to end here on Zahra, early on maybe 10 -20 curiosity about the mother was brought up, story hit the AU press and she was quoted there as saying she had been searching for 10 years and didn't know that Z was in the US. Will try and find it, my memory is good and I remember this thats why I was suprised about this other stuff now. But ofcourse, she may have been misquoted, never know.

I have shown the link of the pics of Z to KB and they are confirmed as pics of Z. In regards to biomum and her allegations, well that is a matter for her family and her lawyers if she truly believes AB forged any passport documents.

I am sure if they are forged he will be charged in the U.S. She wont have to push that. Unless they have him on bigger charges.

That's only one of their problems!! They would have to explain how Zahra is here legally IF documents were in fact forged!! This new development means AB and EB's world was crashing-add to that drug abuse=recipe for disaster!!! Zahra IMO died as a result whether accidentally or otherwise only time will tell!![/QUOTE]

I only just found out tonight that Zahra's real mom had found her.

LE must have put the pieces together weeks ago. I'm only beginning to do it now!

Now wouldn't that be convenient for EB to have the child accidentally die around the time her mother found her? No, I don't think it was an accident, everything points to murder - to keep her quiet and not spill the beans.

I kept asking myself why they would alert LE in the first place, and imo, the biomum finding her is plausible, especially if she was already deceased when they found out she had discovered their general location.
The last time Zahra was seen by anyone other than EB and AB was 9/25. I don't know when the woodchipper arrived on scene and if anyone knows, tia, but I'm thinking Zahra was deceased for possibly days before LE was notified, and before AB and EB may have known that biomum had contacted KB.
Obviously the scene was staged, and they appear extremely manipulative, but not very bright, and LE knew something was amiss immediately, imo oc.

Imo, biomum finding Zahra was so that Zahra could receive justice for what had already happened to her, help from heaven, from Zahra, and comfort for her mum in the years to come, and even now, to soften the blow of what had already happened to her precious bucket of beautiful baby...

May those who sincerely love her find peace as it is what Zahra would want for them, I've no doubt.

May her father be held accountable for what he has done to his daughter.

moo and all that...

I know next to nothing about the Australian Family Court system. I don't know what it takes financially or otherwise to put in process the recovery of a child from overseas who has been effectively "stolen". I am hoping an Australian poster can chime in with their knowledge. I do know there have been some very high profile cases in Australia of child kidnapping by the parents and it is neither a quick process nor an easy one. One case was never resolved - eventually the children grew up and then contacted the mother when they were able to many years later.

put simply, if biomum was not financial she could easily contact a legal aid lawyer and have made application with next to no cost at all.

An example of what happens would be the child would be placed on the Australian Federal Police website as a missing person and AB would be marked as a person of interest or as wanted, Interpol would also be made aware if a recovery or location order had been sought by biomum.

I do think the timing of the Bio mom locating the county they live in had something to do with the 911 call but nothing to do with Zahra becoming missing. I belive what ever happened had happened already and the contact forced AB and EB's hand.

It explains why LE was at the airport.(meet with his mother and verify the biomoms claims and prove the time of events. Helps prove Adam's guilt.
Why the passports and the need of money. I think they were on the way to london to met up with new guy.
I makes me wonder if Zahra didnt reach out somehow and help all that play out so she wouldnt be lost forever.

well WS friends

I hope that my posts haven't contributed to veering off track or creating animosity

If so, I apologize

I have the same goal as everyone else - getting a sweet little freckle-faced girl home and bringing the monster(s) who hurt her to justice

gnite all
gnite Zahra

I do think the timing of the Bio mom locating the county they live in had something to do with the 911 call but nothing to do with Zahra becoming missing. I belive what ever happened had happened already and the contact forced AB and EB's hand.

It explains why LE was at the airport.(meet with his mother and verify the biomoms claims and prove the time of events. Helps prove Adam's guilt.
Why the passports and the need of money. I think they were on the way to london to met up with new guy.
I makes me wonder if Zahra didnt reach out somehow and help all that play out so she wouldnt be lost forever.

Divine Providence! I've been praying that the truth comes out and Zarhra found. It is going to happen. Guilty person's are going to have to get use to a Mr. or Mrs Bubba.

Now I"m confused - on HM biomum was talking about paying child support to AB, but at the same time apparently there was no formal custody decision in place which was why the Australian govt/LE wouldn't help her find Zahra.... So which is it? Or was the child support paid voluntarily - even though biomum didn't know where Z was?

Nosee, so nice to see that sometimes the bioparents can act like adults and do the right thing for their children.

It doesn't matter Pudd, not according to CSA. One can simply call Centrelink and verify who has care of the child (% wise) and CSA and Centrelink work together. Perhaps in the early days of Bio Mum relinquishing the child due to her PND, she may have confirmed with Centrelink or CSA that AB had 100% care - there are no requirements for court orders for this verification - just confirmation from the payee and payer. This care agreement could have 'stuck' for the entire time.

AB could also claim to not know where Bio Mum is strengthening his share arrangement with CL & CSA.

ETA: Thanks for the compliment, it's taken a long time for ex-husband and I to get to where we are now.

ETA Part 2 - I'm sorry Pudd, I just realised you removed your post, I'm happy to delete if you like?

Quick question.

I read on here as well as on the HM that
" leg would be found on the property that Elisa Baker previously lived "

Can someone tell me where this came from? I went back over the PC that Adkins gave, and the official statement says no such thing.

He states that "it was discovered late yesterday (10/26/10 Tues.) afternoon off of Christie Road in Caldwell County".

At around 2:16 of the PC he states it was "laying in a brushy area".

Then at 2:37 he says it "was not buried".

At no time does he state that it was found on the property where she had lived. Did this come from another PC that I missed? Is this info that was leaked but we have verified? I'm lost.

Quick question.

I read on here as well as on the HM that
" leg would be found on the property that Elisa Baker previously lived "

Can someone tell me where this came from? I went back over the PC that Adkins gave, and the official statement says no such thing.

He states that "it was discovered late yesterday (10/26/10 Tues.) afternoon off of Christie Road in Caldwell County".

At around 2:16 of the PC he states it was "laying in a brushy area".

Then at 2:37 he says it "was not buried".

At no time does he state that it was found on the property where she had lived. Did this come from another PC that I missed? Is this info that was leaked but we have verified? I'm lost.

Tuesday's search area is different from Monday's at Dudley Shoals Road and Burns Road which is in Caldwell County, about four miles northeast of Granite Falls. That location is reportedly near where Elisa Baker lived in 2006-2007 before she married Adam Baker and before his daughter, Zahra moved to the United States.
THis is where the leg was found. It is also stated in the video.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/1...eview-of-yesterdays-activities/#comment-84296

Is it just me? Has anyone else read this and also read her previous posts from yesterday? Two different people. This post could be a tv script or getting the fingers wet for a new novel. So different from previous posts she is bipolar or this is a different person. I mean no offense, but I really do not think this is actually the mother. As has been mentioned on the HM site, she has given out no info that was not already present in the press. Or maybe she is the mother, who knows, but read this, it is really odd, especially in comparison to her previous posts.

Yes, I know that she lived near there, that I am not disputing. The WBTV info though, where did they get that????? It's not what LE said in the press conference. The media was blocked off and not allowed to travel on that road, so they have no first hand knowledge of it. So.... did it come from something factual or did they just make the leap from near where she lived (which really could mean what, anywhere from a house down to a couple of miles) to then into "brought them to a home", and then somehow it went another step further to be blogged as "on the property that Elisa Baker previously lived".

Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member