2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm in To Kill a Mockingbird Mayella Ewell FALSELY accused Tom Robinson, a minority, of a crime he did not commit (in all likelyhood). This case IS like To Kill a Mocking Bird. JB is Dill, the short little boy who liked to tell tall tales!

Quoting myself here but..not to mention the character of Mayala was reffered to in the book as "white trash"

I missed the hearing this morning, is it over ? Has any video of the whole hearing been released ? TIA.

re 911 calls

Prosecutors not trying to get all of the 911 calls in -- the one the prosecution wants in is the one that Cindy says her granddaughter has been missing for a month and it smells like a dead body had been in the car.

Baez, I live in Miami... Bring it! Contrary to popular belief, we have NOT forgotten about Caylee....

Can we call in a favor request for a question to be posed to Mr. BC - why weren't your clients at the last hearing. Were by chance, they afraid they'd be called and have to perjure themselves on the stand as to their keeping monies in safekeeping.

Let's predict that BC says......the family is encouraged, that they feel the court will handle making sure jurors are not exposed to negative publicity, that they enjoyed seeing KC today since Mother's Day was yesterday.

No; the defense were asking for things that are not discoverable. I defer to Judge Perry in this matter.

Or may not exist. He was asking for stuff from OCSO too where there weren't experts on the prosecution list. JB is so frustrating because he is all over the place instead of saying I don't have this or that from whom. No wonder Ashton doesn't understand what he wants.

Brad Conway says they (the 911 calls) will come in as "excited utterances".

Brad Conway about 911 calls. The calls were made and everyone has got to live with it. At the time they were made that's how she felt. Now with time, feelings can change.

Re: Comment about dead body. That was her and their first impression. Saying they did find trash but he doesn't think that they will go back and try to say it was that. That they will stick to their first statement.

BC still claiming trash and pizza in the trunk cause of smell.

BC still claiming trash and pizza in the trunk cause of smell.

Actually he said that they did find trash but that he didn't think anyone would go back and try to blame it on that. That they will stick with their first comments.

BC said GA and CA not there last week because it was an administrative hearing.

I would fall over in a faint if the 911 call was not admissable. It was THE reason for LE to become involved in little Caylee's disappearance. I cannot imagine that being withheld for use by the prosecution.

Actually he said that they did find trash but that he didn't think anyone would go back and try to blame it on that. That they will stick with their first comments.

I was surprised he is still claiming pizza in the trunk. Wasn't it established that there was only an empty box?

I would fall over in a faint if the 911 call was not admissable. It was THE reason for LE to become involved in little Caylee's disappearance. I cannot imagine that being withheld for use by the prosecution.
Yes, and I think the "blue dress" pics will be allowed as well.

OK, sure. Thought they attend hearings to see their beloved KC. Administrative or not, wouldn't they still get to see KC? In my opinion, BC's answer is BS.

BC said GA and CA not there last week because it was an administrative hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa