2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

I must admit the DT experts are doing a good job of supporting the SA case and even JB prolongs direct exam to score more points for the SA. Way to go JB!

NG

Caller: Wants to know how a 2 y/o child can get into an above-ground pool.....

SH: Obviously defense will have a hard time explaining away. Article in People just trying to explain difference between what we're seeing and jury is seeing.

The end! :seeya:

Dr. Manion is concerned that Dr. G did not allow Dr. Spitz in on the autopsy. But the remains weren't identified then, right? Why would they sent Spitz that early?

No they didn't because at that point they were not identified as Caylee (although common sense said they were) and you don't allow just anybody into an autopsy. The defense wanted into the scene and into the autopsy because IMO when ICA had the meltdown at the jail that day when watching news of the recovery she told JB it was Caylee.

not sure what you are asking

There would have been some sediment movement from the flooding. If the ground was saturated enough and the soil was loose the bone being heavier could have been partially buried when the water receded and the sediment left from the water settled. Kind of like how sticks become partially buried....

Or did you mean my comment about the testimony that there was evidence of animals gnawing or animal activity of some kind of some of the remains found?

is that any clearer? :)

Cubby, I was just thinking of how it's amazing the lengths the defense will go to throw ANYTHING in the mix that might confuzzle a juror-be it a human or an animal!!
I totally agree and I wouldn't rule out the possibility-however I think it's remote! Actually, I don't like thinking about the scavengers at all!:banghead:

NG..."I don't see that on the front page of your magazine."

Pot...meet Kettle.

So RG thinks that CM will not allow JB to put ICA on the stand, really? I wonder what makes him think that CM can tell JB anything. JB is the ringmaster of that circus.

NG just told they do have coyotes in FL. She was speechless and looked dumbfounded, it was hilarious! I've never seen that look on her face it was priceless!

Personally I think the bone was most likely partially buried due to sediment movement with the flooding due to hurricane faye but I would not rule out the possibility it was partially buried by a coyote. Especially since it has already been reported there were marks found on the bones made by animals.
Dogs OR coyotes won't bury anything in muck. That's too funny. Picturing muck slinging by coyote.

:laughcry:

That's a bombshell if you ask me. I think the jury should be notified about this mistruth. What a liar:maddening:

Yes, I would love to hear more about this. To me it is FAR more important than the bungling botanist testimony. A defense witness lying or exaggerating? Shame. :loser:

So RG thinks that CM will not allow JB to put ICA on the stand, really? I wonder what makes him think that CM can tell JB anything. JB is the ringmaster of that circus.

Yes ... A one man show when JB is least capable and yet most abrasive.

Cubby, I was just thinking of how it's amazing the lengths the defense will go to throw ANYTHING in the mix that might confuzzle a juror-be it a human or an animal!!
I totally agree and I wouldn't rule out the possibility-however I think it's remote! Actually, I don't like thinking about the scavengers at all!:banghead:

Thanks. I didn't know you were what? regarding the DT and not my post, lol.

Thanks! It seems the DT isn't on the same page anymore.......seems CM has lost all interest in this case......wants to separate himself from JB....
The question still remains: How did Caylee get from George's arms to the muck? Imo, this muck/coyote/dog thing is a smokescreen. Who cares if coyotes buried it? Who took charge of the body, and who put it there? :waitasec:

BTW, a coyote/dog wouldn't bury a bone at that site. jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu