2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

It just makes for a better story. I don't think coyote's are that neat....they would just walk away and leave the bone. I don't even think dogs bury bones any more.....now squirrels....they'll bury anything. jmo
Hmmm...where did they go when the area was flooded?

Does anyone remember any leaves in the JonBenet Ramsey basement? Just wondering if the botanist had anything to do with that case? I know there was mold. Is mold considered to be botanical?

This is what I've always thought. Knew her baby was dying, and stayed away from the car to witness it all the while in bed with TL, to keep her mind off of it.
That has to resonate with the jury!

I just give NG credit for not siding with the DT and wants justice for Caylee.

yes I agree, she was SA for many yrs and a damn good one..they use to call her AMAZING GRACE,But her show is other story!!

NG

Caller: Wants to know how a 2 y/o child can get into an above-ground pool.....

SH: Obviously defense will have a hard time explaining away. Article in People just trying to explain difference between what we're seeing and jury is seeing.

The end! :seeya:
I think Caylee was too little to make it up to the top of that ladder without help. Her legs weren't long enough to climb from one step to the next. I think she would have fallen off before she reached the top. I wonder if the SA thought of that...

Jennifer B. doesn't think ICA is the monster that everyone thinks she is. ugh

Jen B;
"You might just be seeing some inexperience on the defense attorneys fault."
" And the judge has been losing his patience .."

R. Sax
"You ARE Paying to get an opinion"

Jan B;
"What dr S said was very important, about the body spending some time on it's side."

" I think her tears are real. I do not think she is the monster people make her out to be."

I usually have to tune out J Barringer and LKB on Dr Drew's show.

OMG. Dr. Drew just questioned her about whether the Defense was using experts that are too old and out of touch or too young and inexperienced. Her answer was "those are my only choices? well, clearly the Judge is irritated with JB...." and she talked about the discovery problems.

What on earth do JB's discovery violations have to do with the young/old experts????

I think Caylee was too little to make it up to the top of that ladder without help. Her legs weren't long enough to climb from one step to the next. I think she would have fallen off before she reached the top. I wonder if the SA thought of that...

But Cindy already testified that Caylee COULD climb the ladder on her own.
She said that she went ahead of her and then caught her when she was at the top and getting into the pool.

coyote.png

OMG I am totally going to steal this for my sig..if I can figure out how.

Dr Drew:" I am starting to love that Judge Perry."

caller - does she enjoy the pain she causes others?
Dr Drew= do not believe she is that cruel

" Who is the real George Anthony?"

and if Casey has ANY sense and I know that stretching it,but if they tell her to stay OFF the stand she should listen to them!!

ICA thinks she's smarter than anyone else. Her dumb azz still doesn't realize that most of us figured her out years ago. :loser: If JB and CM keep feeding her that pipe dream about walking out of jail hand-in-hand and that's the only option, she just may testify. Personally, I hope she does because it will probably be the first time someone (the SA) called her out on all her lies.

Dr Drew:" I am starting to love that Judge Perry."

caller - does she enjoy the pain she causes others?
Dr Drew= do not believe she is that cruel

" Who is the real George Anthony?"

I disagree with Dr. Drew on that....I feel she does enjoy the pain she causes others. JMO

I disagree with Dr. Drew on that....I feel she does enjoy the pain she causes others. JMO

If not enjoying the pain she causes-she at least enjoys the manipulation of people. Using them like tokens on a game board!!:maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back