IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what did I miss?! What did this Kurtis Kennedy do? I'm pretty sure I can guess with how this whole mess is playing out.

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x125...e-suspended-to-probation-for-Centerville-teen

Kurtis Kennedy was convicted of molesting Aliahna last year. He is apparently, from what sleuthers here figured out, the former brother in law of Aliahna's bio dad, DM. Hope I worded that right.

ETA: DM was married(is married?)to KKM. I believe that Kurtis is her brother? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

What the he-llo!

Sitting on my hands...as I want to send a little note to Dawayne and ask him why he's friends with a monster who was convicted and is now in prison for molesting Ali. What is going on in that family? Do we have a child *advertiser censored* ring (just speculating of course).

:banghead:

Well....you know...everyone makes mistakes.

I am solaced that poor Aliahna had good school friends who cared about her and her interests. What a horrible life to be surrounded by such horrible people.

Okay, Kurtis Kennedy is indeed the younger brother of Aliahna's stepmother, (KKM married to biodad). If you find her MySpace account, he is listed in several pictures under "ppl in life".

:maddening::furious::pullhair::anguish::shutup:

http://www.myspace.com/kurtisthekid

I love to fight. I finally realized i was put on this planet for one thing and one thing only. I was put here to **** **** up. but who cares its the story of my life. i raise **** because i can i love life even though no matter what i do i **** **** up. oh well life goes on. so watch out cuz i can ****your life up while raising **** haha

He didn't use the asterisks.

Just my kind of babysitter.

He has, or had, stepchildren.

viewing his pics made me sick........he's wierd IMO

Kennedy's sentence was suspended but his family watchdog entry says he's in prison in Oakdale.

According to the article, he is in prison because he got into a fight while on probation.

Taking a deep breath and slowly backing out. I want to hit something or somebody. And I am not that kind of a person.
Taking a break to take my son for pizza.

45 people (not including guests) are sitting on their hands. The moderators should be really proud. Can we get some alcohol from Caylee's sidebar? I think it is needed here.

appears they were in the care of a man who, while apparently not working at all, also sleeps all day. Irrespective of what ends up being confirmed to have happened to Aliahna if you take into account the timeline from 6 am, when Plumadore says he got up and went and bought a cigar; stayed awake until 6:30 to smoke his cigar; went back to bed; got up around 10 am long enough to talk to Tara on the phone and talk to the 2 little girls; and then went back to bed until 1:30 pm – that’s 7-1/2 hours of this guy sleeping (with maybe a half hour to one hour that he’s up for brief periods) with little kids wandering around the house unsupervised!

snipped from:http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/26/aliahna-lemmon-case-missing-since-friday/
a good read

We are dealing with a whole lot of poor protoplasm!

Well, from what you all have uncovered - its kinda obvious why "momma" hasn't shown her face.

But, ya know what?

I want to see her face! I want to hear whatever sad, meaningless, drivel she has to say. She was this child's mother. She brought her into this world. It was HER responsibility to protect her - and she didn't. Period.

Its not fair that now, "momma" gets to hide. Doesn't have to show her face. She should be made to face the cameras.

The poor child hasn't even been laid to rest and "momma" has packed and boxed her belongings up and put them in a storage unit.

I'm going to sit on my hands again. But I had to say this - I want "momma" to face the music, at the very least. At the best - I WANT HER CHARGED!!!!!!

Of course - this is all just my very humble opinion. But that opinion comes from the momma in me. Ever heard the saying "some women aren't meant to be mothers'?

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

******going to my corner now******

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x125...e-suspended-to-probation-for-Centerville-teen

Kurtis Kennedy was convicted of molesting Aliahna last year. He is apparently, from what sleuthers here figured out, the former brother in law of Aliahna's bio dad, DM. Hope I worded that right.

ETA: DM was married(is married?)to KKM. I believe that Kurtis is her brother? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Judging by the biodad's, (DM), Facebook he is currently engaged to another woman. It is possible that Kurtis Kennedy was added to his friend's list prior to the molestation allegations and he just never got around to removing him--I don't know. The photos in the now ex-wife's MySpace of her brother are dated prior to the event. Still, regardless it is all disgusting IMO.

Ok...I know the mother and stepfather of Aliahna are Wicca/Pagan (nothing against them) but I'm wondering if MP is into satanism, they worship "the flesh" and self pleasure...He has a tattoo of a pentagram..just thinking out loud.

It just keeps going on and on.

In a January 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

Kennedy plead not guilty to the original charge on April 16, 2010. On July 9, 2010 he entered a guilty plea to the indecent contact with a child charge.

According to a complaint affidavit signed by Centerville Police Officer Jeremy Cole, during a Jan. 21 interview with Kennedy at his home, he confessed to his acts on Jan. 2.

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

As reported in a July 26, 2010 article in the Daily Iowegian, entitled “Prison sentence suspende

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

BBM. This is what I'm talking about with plea downs. What we see online is not indicative of the original crime which is almost always worse. Something to keep in mind when sleuthing any case. For instance, when we see aggravated assault it probably was an attempted murder charge to begin with.

He is a convicted felon whose only reported source of income is donating plasma. I doubt that many females would be interested in taking him in.

You'd be amazed. You just described half the boyfriends of the younger women in my family...yes, even those with kids. And plenty of the people I grew up with are stupid enough to do the same thing. Guys like him can always find a woman...but maybe he thought that was too suspicious, or maybe it's his way of trying to suppress his urges.

This is just unbelievable. So bio dad is staying friends with him after he molested his daughter?
Poor Aliahna - no one was sticking up for her!!!

In Norwegian we have a saying/word for situations like this: ORMEBOL, translated as "vipers' nest".... meaning no matter where you look you will find awfulness, no matter how you look at it can never be understood.

Uff da!

45 people (not including guests) are sitting on their hands. The moderators should be really proud. Can we get some alcohol from Caylee's sidebar? I think it is needed here.

No kidding. We have all been GOOD.

My sweet hubby heard me saying unkind words at my computer. He brought me a glass of wine and then told me it was time for me to feed all my rescued critters and to give it a rest. My critters ... blind mean azz donkey, 12 dogs, 1 vulture (I rescued/healed and won't leave) + a coyote (I rescued/healed and won't leave) + 3 horses and 2 barn cats that won't leave either. I'm going to pet/love/scratch and in some cases throw food and run like he!!.

Does anyone know if the mother's 'paralysis' has resolved yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419