IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just another male babysitter, but a male babysitter in the midst of 14 or 15 registered sex offenders. :thud:

ETA: and she was married at the time both of these occurances happened, so both SHE AND HER CURRENT HUSBAND decided it was just a fine and dandy safe environment for their daughters.

Let's please not forget that Tarah was not the sole adult responsible for making decisions for her biological and step children. There were TWO parents in this household who made the decision for the children in their care.
JMO

Thanks for the reminder. I tend to place more blame on mommy since I'm the one in this household that makes most of the decisions re: DS. Ya know, if we needed a sitter, I'd be the one to call, etc. However, I know that's not necessarily the case in all homes!

It only makes it harder to digest though...knowing there was not one, but two adults, who were responsible for Ali (not counting the perp) and this is what happened to her :(

MOO

Mel

My mother is pacing around the house right now freaking out over Aliahna's mother.

Me also, I have to walk away before I get a TO but then I'll be
100 pages behind!
:banghead:
sitting on hands now

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...gh-In-on-Possible-Aliahnas-Law-136402548.html

No one seems to have a clear idea what Aliahna's law should consist of so the article is no big deal but there is an interesting comment from someone who says they looked at a couple of places in the trailer park and were never informed that it's a pedophile haven. She also says that they've removed all laundry hookups so that everyone must go to a single laundry facility to wash their clothes (and to have some cosy RSO chat).

I thought MP washed his laundry at Tulley and Shumaker's?

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111227/LOCAL07/111229617

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS/111229713

Yikes, is their common laundry facility located at a trailer with two RSO residents?

Maybe she meant they have NOW disabled all the laundry hookups that were per trailer? That's how I originally took it. But seems a bit odd, except if they have to leave the park and go to a public laundry where other people would see what you are throwing in the wash?? Odd sentence, because of what we know re the laundry done in the past.

eta: So, I read about someone mentioning that it was already that way...so?? Tulley and Shumaker were doing what? Taking Lemmon/Plumadores dirty clothes to the common laundry and doing it for them? WHAT??

:thud: double :thud:

sitting on my hands again...... :runaway:

This poor child was just SURROUNDED by....evil, perversion? I don't even know what to call it. I am literally gagging when I think about this. I have a very strong stomach and I read about these cases all the time, but this is just...too much, I don't know.

What exactly would be "less?"
:floorlaugh:

One woman (SueEllen Roberts + daughter Lexy) went on vacation with her lover (who was declared dead 16 years earlier) and he killed both.

There are more.

Beyond :furious:

Grrrrrrrrrrr........

I need to take a break from reading this case due to my head may explode...It just keeps getting worse..

I never read about these type cases until the Casey Anthony trial....

Kurtis Kennedy is a friend of Aliahna's bio dad on FB. I just don't even know what to say.

What the he-llo!

Sitting on my hands...as I want to send a little note to Dawayne and ask him why he's friends with a monster who was convicted and is now in prison for molesting Ali. What is going on in that family? Do we have a child *advertiser censored* ring (just speculating of course).

Okay, Kurtis Kennedy is indeed the younger brother of Aliahna's stepmother, (KKM married to biodad). If you find her MySpace account, he is listed in several pictures under "ppl in life".

Kurtis Kennedy is a friend of Aliahna's bio dad on FB. I just don't even know what to say.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I'M TAKING A MUCH NEEDED BRAKE!! ...and yes I'm yelling!!:maddening:

This is just unbelievable. So bio dad is staying friends with him after he molested his daughter?
Poor Aliahna - no one was sticking up for her!!!

In Norwegian we have a saying/word for situations like this: ORMEBOL, translated as "vipers' nest".... meaning no matter where you look you will find awfulness, no matter how you look at it can never be understood.

This poor child was just SURROUNDED by....evil, perversion? I don't even know what to call it. I am literally gagging when I think about this. I have a very strong stomach and I read about these cases all the time, but this is just...too much, I don't know.

I've read so many cases these past few years at Webslueths. This has to be one of the worst cases I have ever seen on this site. I would put it in the Top three.

Yes, he is on his wifes page along with a lot of others with the same last name.And we had heard that Aliahna didn't want to get anyone else in trouble. This child had NO chance with this family!
Oh my goodness.... I believe that I saw his photo in Aliahna's bio-dad's wife's pictures. Her maiden name is the same as the offender, (brother or nephew?). Now, I have to go back and look again....

This is just unbelievable.

In Norwegian we have a saying/word for situations like this: ORMEBOL, translated as "vipers' nest".... meaning no matter where you look you will find awfulness, no matter how you look at it can never be understood.

We have a saying here in the USA .... FUBAR.

What the he-llo!

Sitting on my hands...as I want to send a little note to Dawayne and ask him why he's friends with a monster who was convicted and is now in prison for molesting Ali. What is going on in that family? Do we have a child *advertiser censored* ring (just speculating of course).

Oh Melanie, that is the first thought I had also. Just, how can you? There is so much going on here. :(

Yes, he is on his wifes page along with a lot of others with the same last name.And we had heard that Aliahna didn't want to get anyone else in trouble. This child had NO chance with this family!

It is so awful when you have to admit to yourself that this child is better off where she is at now. It shouldn't be that way.

The other children need to be removed from this endless cycle of abuse now! And forever! There is no way that could ever convince me that these children should ever be placed back in the care of any of these people.

Oh what did I miss?! What did this Kurtis Kennedy do? I'm pretty sure I can guess with how this whole mess is playing out.

http://www.myspace.com/kurtisthekid

I love to fight. I finally realized i was put on this planet for one thing and one thing only. I was put here to **** **** up. but who cares its the story of my life. i raise **** because i can i love life even though no matter what i do i **** **** up. oh well life goes on. so watch out cuz i can ****your life up while raising **** haha

He didn't use the asterisks.

Just my kind of babysitter.

He has, or had, stepchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics