IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that the first time you get a molesting babysitter it may be a tragic mistake. The second time it may be criminal stupidity. If it happens the third time it's intentional.

Maybe because Aliahna has passed it is legally permissible to put this information in the news but IMHO it doesn't make it right. It is sad, to me, to read this account of what happened to her. :(

It just keeps going on and on.

In a January 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

Kennedy plead not guilty to the original charge on April 16, 2010. On July 9, 2010 he entered a guilty plea to the indecent contact with a child charge.

According to a complaint affidavit signed by Centerville Police Officer Jeremy Cole, during a Jan. 21 interview with Kennedy at his home, he confessed to his acts on Jan. 2.

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

As reported in a July 26, 2010 article in the Daily Iowegian, entitled “Prison sentence suspende

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

Kennedy's sentence was suspended but his family watchdog entry says he's in prison in Oakdale.

The article went onto say Kennedy got into a fight while on probation. That apparently would be the catalyst which broke his probation and sent him to prison.

JMO

Now I have to wonder with dread what "Self-employed and loving it" is supposed to really mean?

Hold on...

Who is LM in relation to Aliahna or the perp and why is he being sleuthed? (I know the full name - that is not what I am asking)

I want to know why he is being sleuthed, please.

My mother is pacing around the house right now freaking out over Aliahna's mother.

Maybe I am just being weirded out by all this, but why does MP always live with MEN. The guy in Centerville and then grandpa in FW? IF he wanted access to young females, wouldn't it be easier to just shack up with the thousands of women with little kids out there looking for men? Just seems odd to me.

Oh my goodness.... I believe that I saw his photo in Aliahna's bio-dad's wife's pictures. Her maiden name is the same as the offender, (brother or nephew?). Now, I have to go back and look again....

:thud:

I know we are not to bash the mother, and that is not my intention here, but I am having a really hard time understanding how she could leave not just Ali, but any of her little girls, to be left with any man after what had happened before. Not once, but twice. How could you ever trust a man after that happens to your child? How?

Ali had to have felt so betrayed and scared. Her mother should have known that it would not be a good idea to leave an already traumatized child in the same situation that traumatized her in the first place. It is worse than any kind of toture I have heard of and for a nine-year-old child to go through so much torture in her short little life... is unforgiveable.

Where can one go to just scream a little???

I'm right there with you! Poor Ali had already been molested by a male sitter (while in his care) and mommy ships her off to another male sitter...FOR A WEEK.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Mel

Hold on...

Who is LM in relation to Aliahna or the perp and why is he being sleuthed? (I know the full name - that is not what I am asking)

He was her step-father for a time and is the bio-dad of one of the little girls that was with Aliahna at MP's mobile home.

Maybe I am just being weirded out by all this, but why does MP always live with MEN. The guy in Centerville and then grandpa in FW? IF he wanted access to young females, wouldn't it be easier to just shack up with the thousands of women with little kids out there looking for men? Just seems odd to me.

He is a convicted felon whose only reported source of income is donating plasma. I doubt that many females would be interested in taking him in.

I'm right there with you! Poor Ali had already been molested by a male sitter (while in his care) and mommy ships her off to another male sitter...FOR A WEEK.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Mel

Not just another male babysitter, but a male babysitter in the midst of 14 or 15 registered sex offenders. :thud:

ETA: and she was married at the time both of these occurances happened, so both SHE AND HER CURRENT HUSBAND decided it was just a fine and dandy safe environment for their daughters.

Let's please not forget that Tarah was not the sole adult responsible for making decisions for her biological and step children. There were TWO parents in this household who made the decision for the children in their care.

JMO

women (mothers) can also be SO.
Remember Melissa Huckaby???? murderer of 8 Yr. old Sandra Cantu.
and she was friends with RSO. IIRC

Beyond :furious:

Grrrrrrrrrrr........

How were they able to use her name? As an underage victim I didn't think that would be allowed. Is it b/c she is deceased? Not questioning if its true or not just trying to learn something new.

There is no law that they can't use names. They do it voluntarily for victims of sex assaults, but in this case the child is already dead.

Hold on...

Step dad to Aliahna, claims to have custody agreement with TS about Aliahna.

From a FB page:
NN: Are u not related to the poor excuse of a mother?
Lyle Moser: thats is why i divorced her

It's not up to my to pass judgement, but somehow I still do, and I think this is just one big crazy bunch of people. With the rap sheet of almost every adult in Aliahna's life... poor girl..

Even if MP had been as good as gold he's in friendly speaking terms with an awful lot of child molesters and therefore a huge risk. One of his mates could have got access to the children with or without his knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member