IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennedy's sentence was suspended but his family watchdog entry says he's in prison in Oakdale.

Her half-sister's bio dad has a long record as well! Not sure that's a great place for her either!

I agree with you. At the time I posted the comment, I didn't know anything regarding LM's possible criminal record; it was posted on the forum after the fact. I was merely speculating.

SO, I suppose, the question is, how did this unrelated 19 year old get access to a seven year old child...it might have been in the article, but it wouldn't load completely for me, so I'm not sure.

Was he another "babysitter"?

According to the criminal complaint, Kennedy, during an interview on Jan. 21, admitted disrobing and placing his hand on the bare buttocks of a 7 year old while she was in his care the evening of Jan. 2.

It just keeps going on and on.

In a January 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

Kennedy plead not guilty to the original charge on April 16, 2010. On July 9, 2010 he entered a guilty plea to the indecent contact with a child charge.

According to a complaint affidavit signed by Centerville Police Officer Jeremy Cole, during a Jan. 21 interview with Kennedy at his home, he confessed to his acts on Jan. 2.

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

As reported in a July 26, 2010 article in the Daily Iowegian, entitled “Prison sentence suspende

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

And violated his parole? Same name...

http://www.thehawkeye.com/story/cops-081111

6:01 p.m. 835 Valley St. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, 20, same address: Des Moines County warrant for parole violation.

According to the criminal complaint, Kennedy, during an interview on Jan. 21, admitted disrobing and placing his hand on the bare buttocks of a 7 year old while she was in his care the evening of Jan. 2.

seems that it was ALWAYS ok for a male to babysit Ali even after the first molestation!:furious:

was MP in that area also? at that time?

He was in NC, according to article:

Michael Len Plumadore, 39, lived in Grover and Kings Mountain during the early and mid-1990s, according to court documents. According to the man’s own Facebook page, he attended Hunter Huss High School in Gastonia in the late 1980s before heading off to a community college in Indiana.

Where is his community college in Indiana and which years?

Read more: http://www.gastongazette.com/articles/slaying-65367-suspect-criminal.html#ixzz1i3qRN2FH

SO, I suppose, the question is, how did this unrelated 19 year old get access to a seven year old child...it might have been in the article, but it wouldn't load completely for me, so I'm not sure.

Yes, he was babysitting.

In a January 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

Kennedy plead not guilty to the original charge on April 16, 2010. On July 9, 2010 he entered a guilty plea to the indecent contact with a child charge.

According to a complaint affidavit signed by Centerville Police Officer Jeremy Cole, during a Jan. 21 interview with Kennedy at his home, he confessed to his acts on Jan. 2.

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

As reported in a July 26, 2010 article in the Daily Iowegian, entitled “Prison sentence suspende

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

How were they able to use her name? As an underage victim I didn't think that would be allowed. Is it b/c she is deceased? Not questioning if its true or not just trying to learn something new.

seems that it was ALWAYS ok for a male to babysit Ali even after the first molestation!:furious:

THIS^ Is what I can not wrap my mind around..If it happened once, would'nt a mother's reaction be to watch ALL men around their girls/boys? Something is not right and I hope LE agrees. I can't say what I really feel or I'll be banned.:furious:

So, another "babysitter"...

So...molested twice, one time that we know of by a male babysitter, and possibly a second time in the same situation.

Yeah...leave her with another male babysitter. Good idea! :banghead:

The more I hear, the more I'm convinced that egg donor knew EXACTLY what was happening to her daughter! So who was getting paid? The babysitters or the egg donor? :furious:

This case just keeps getting more and more disturbing! I sure hope the other girls (and boys) are placed in a safe environment and away from all of these monsters.

Oh this is just swell. So apparently Tarah decides she's going to move her and her sexually abused child to another area her child is extremely vulnerable and likely to be sexually abused AGAIN. WTH is wrong with people?

Sitting on my hands or I may have a TOS violation for not seeing how Tarah is a victim here.

JMO

Mu guess is that most of his family and friends are in the same situation that he is in having no buffer of money for an emergency.

He may not have a car that would make such a trip and renting one would be out of the question. Where will he stay while he is in Ft. Wayne? Certainly not with A's mother. He would need a little money for food.

He may not be paid for day's he away from work, either, putting more of a financial burden on his family.

Thanks to compassionate LE he will be able to make the trip.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Amen!

Okay now I am BEYOND furious!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members