Padilla NOT revoking Casey's bond - Increasing Security

kwmred

Reaction score
Padilla Won't Revoke Bond
11:50 a.m., Friday: Leonard Padilla has changed his mind and will NOT revoke the bond, the bounty hunter just said. He said he plans to add more protection. Check back for details. -- WESH.com web staff

I don't understand why. Anybody have any insights?

Yesterday Padilla said on NG that there was NOTHING Cindy or anyone to say to change his mind! Come on already, she needs to be back in jail WHERE SHE BELONGS!!:furious:

more publicity? Casey's parents have promised him an exclusive interview with their daughter?

Well, if they were concerned about threats before.......
I think this is really going to piss off a lot of people

I wonder if they are doing this because the "talking heads" in the media were criticizing them for thinking of revoking.

Okay, sorry, but now I really think he's out for publicity. He's been on every TV show saying he's revoking the bond for sure, now he changes his mind which gets him back on TV. Had he revoked it, he would of had to head back to Cali and his free TV time would be over and done with.

Sure. TP did not want to revoke, LP did want to revoke and they both make the decision together. Bail isn't conditional on guilt or innocence and they probably factored that in. She will be rearrested soon enough so it is almost a moot point anyway.
So Cindy was right after all.

What a bunch of gameplayers..... *rolls eyes*

I'll tell you what I think - because he did tell Cindy that he wasn't going to go through with it and that is why she said that Casey isn't going back to jail before his NG interview. But, I don't think he is because the other guest speakers on NG said that he isn't "allowed" to put her back cause he changed his mind about her guilt. Although he tried to pass it off as a "security" reason, we pretty much know his mind changed after the 400 page doc was released. Also, if she is charged with any other crime at all - she goes back into jail immediately....maybe he knows something we don't.

Padilla Won't Revoke Bond
11:50 a.m., Friday: Leonard Padilla has changed his mind and will NOT revoke the bond, the bounty hunter just said. He said he plans to add more protection. Check back for details. -- WESH.com web staff

What! Why???

I just read some of Tony's comments from last night. Sounds like he did not agree with Leonard about revoking the bond, and wanted to see this thing through. I can respect that. But I do wish Casey would go back to jail. Maybe the tension in the house is a good thing, in a way?

Maybe he knows LE are going to arrest Casey? I know, I know...wishful thinking.

Poor guy doesn't know what to do at this point! I'm sure that he's wishing he would have never gotten involved in this mess! I sure wish he would have stuck to the decision that he made yesterday about sending her back though...

Doesn't sound like Tony and Leonard agreed not to revoke the bond. Sounds like this case is going to run it's course on its' own merit. Maybe the authorities want to at least wait and see if the search turns up Caylee or it's possible Casey and her mother have decided to go ahead and take the deal. Any thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back