AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ives, or another SA local,
Can we try to get fliers to these locations that are directly surrounding the Homegates Hotel that EJ stayed at: (Especially the two hospitals)

University of Texas San Antonio, San Antonio Rose Palace, Ultramar Diamond Shamrock Corporate Headquarters, The world renown Cornerstone Church with Pastor Hagee, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Southwest Texas Medical Center, The University of Texas Health Science Center, Col. Raymond Russell Park, Rim Shopping Center, Palladium IMAX Theatre, Shops at Lacantera, Outdoor World, Valero Texas Open and SeaWorld of Texas, University Health Systems

I live no-where near those areas. I'm wayyy south of there, so south, that if I go much souther, i will be outside the loop :) But I am willing to do what I can on this side of town, and the Tornado bus station is not that far... AHA!!! I can post them around that area!!!!

I just sent emails to some smaller hometown type newspapers asking them to run Gabriel's picture and information both online and in community editions. I'll let y'all know if I get any responses.

Haven't been around in a few days and I'm amazed at the effort being put forth here to get the word out about Gabriel and to get his missing poster out there. Hello and welcome to members of Gabriel's extended family who are here as well. I hope and pray that he will come home to all of you soon.

Has anyone mentioned Twitter as a way to get information out on the internet. It seems to be the most popular form of communication right now. Has anyone "tweeted" a copy of the missing poster to any prominent figures/local celebrities or musicians in the area asking them to retweet and spread the word? It would seem they might be able to reach a lot of people with one retweet.

And what about regular e-mail? I first heard about Madeleine McCann by e-mail and I'm in Canada. Is the family considering drafting one up to be forwarded?

I live no-where near those areas. I'm wayyy south of there, so south, that if I go much souther, i will be outside the loop :) But I am willing to do what I can on this side of town, and the Tornado bus station is not that far... AHA!!! I can post them around that area!!!!

Darn, OK, thanks for getting the Souther side. LOL.
Tornado is a great idea.

Allright everyone, I'm off work, gotta go spend some time with my own baby boy as he was out of town last weekend with my fiance. You all have a good night and keep up the wonderful work. I'll be on bright and early in the morning.

Haven't been around in a few days and I'm amazed at the effort being put forth here to get the word out about Gabriel and to get his missing poster out there. Hello and welcome to members of Gabriel's extended family who are here as well. I hope and pray that he will come home to all of you soon.

Has anyone mentioned Twitter as a way to get information out on the internet. It seems to be the most popular form of communication right now. Has anyone "tweeted" a copy of the missing poster to any prominent figures/local celebrities or musicians in the area asking them to retweet and spread the word? It would seem they might be able to reach a lot of people with one retweet.

And what about regular e-mail? I first heard about Madeleine McCann by e-mail and I'm in Canada. Is the family considering drafting one up to be forwarded?

very good idea. I'll go post and ask for a re tweet

Perhaps the paperboy is willing to deliver those flier with the newspapers??
Fliers on communal mailboxes maybe? School? They can be sent home with newsletters?

BBM

PrinceSSA, what an awesome idea! And to add to it.....I wonder if the local newspapers would even print flyers if what was ordered is not enough for the newspaper routes.

Allright everyone, I'm off work, gotta go spend some time with my own baby boy as he was out of town last weekend with my fiance. You all have a good night and keep up the wonderful work. I'll be on bright and early in the morning.

Bless you, NewMommy.

Hugs

:blowkiss:

Just thinking about the tweet...

So what gets me is why would he specifically say that if the SMITHS had him? I mean I thought there was a mystery couple..Why wouldn't he say if they could prove SOMEONE or a couple had him after the text was sent. It makes me wonder...

This whole story just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I hope the psychics are right and they find him tomorrow. :bananalama:

Everyone needs llamas in their life.

I was thinking, (I know, do you smell the smoke from the cobwebs?) How about we all do an email campaign to AMW asking them to do a whole segment on Gabriel? I know they did a 2 second blurb but how about the whole story?

Oh bell yes! I'm in.

I was thinking, (I know, do you smell the smoke from the cobwebs?) How about we all do an email campaign to AMW asking them to do a whole segment on Gabriel? I know they did a 2 second blurb but how about the whole story?

Darn, OK, thanks for getting the Souther side. LOL.
Tornado is a great idea.

I was wondering if there were any parks near there too. Though, it doesn't look promising from the bird's eye view map I looked at of the area.

Wondering if we should put it en Espanol too?

Great idea! I'll do it, too.

Guess we have to snail mail it:
SNIPPED: Cases to be profiled on AMW are carefully chosen from the hundreds of requests we receive every week. Due to the high volume of requests we often need to make tough decisions when it comes to choosing which cases to profile. We make every attempt to cover cases from all parts of the country and all type of crimes. Our ultimate goal is to give a voice to the maximum number of victims possible and help find Missing children and bring fugitives to justice.
If you would like to have a case considered for the show, please send all facts to:
ADDRESS AT LINK:
http://www.amw.com/about_amw/faq.cfm

Just thinking about the tweet...

So what gets me is why would he specifically say that if the SMITHS had him? I mean I thought there was a mystery couple..Why wouldn't he say if they could prove SOMEONE or a couple had him after the text was sent. It makes me wonder...

This whole story just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I hope the psychics are right and they find him tomorrow. :bananalama:

Everyone needs llamas in their life.

The only persons who have said there was a couple are Eliz and Tammi. They both have reason to lie.

I think the tweet was an error by the reporter. Let's say it was an error. Even so, it is still, to me, a logical and reasonable theory to explore, that Tammi may have gone and gotten Gabe, and stashed him with a friend or relative. She wanted him badly.

It makes sense to me. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that says it could not have happened, or that it's far-fetched.

I think it's a theory worth exploring.

hmmmm.....did anyone notice that TS uploaded one of the "mysterious" car seat pics on Jan. 3rd which would be about when she was returning from San Antonio, if she did in fact go!

January3rdjpg.png

Does TS have any relatives in Texas?

Guess we have to snail mail it:
SNIPPED: Cases to be profiled on AMW are carefully chosen from the hundreds of requests we receive every week. Due to the high volume of requests we often need to make tough decisions when it comes to choosing which cases to profile. We make every attempt to cover cases from all parts of the country and all type of crimes. Our ultimate goal is to give a voice to the maximum number of victims possible and help find Missing children and bring fugitives to justice.
If you would like to have a case considered for the show, please send all facts to:
ADDRESS AT LINK:
http://www.amw.com/about_amw/faq.cfm

I will definitely do that. I've also sent a direct comment, through this section:

http://www.amw.com/contact/#

Maybe since they have already 'featured' Gabriel (albeit for only 2 seconds) he does not have to be considered as a new case...?

I was wondering if there were any parks near there too. Though, it doesn't look promising from the bird's eye view map I looked at of the area.

Wondering if we should put it en Espanol too?

YES! there are alot of little small parks and such. I also know the Mayor of Balcones Heights, She does alot of work with unwed mothers and a church thing(the words escape me right now) that helps all kinds of people, maby she would be willing to give some out!

I feel as if I am finally going to do something to actually help Gabe!! Instead of sit and type. thinking I have a theory, just for that to change. *sigh* We are Coming Gabe!! Hold Tight Little Man!!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419