AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't use this company because they don't have an online printing option. I called them to ask if I could email them the flyer to print and they said it has to be brought in. We need to use either FedEx, Office Max or Kwik Kopy in order for me submit the order electronically from here. (I am sure there are other's but those were three the woman at Mailbox Xpress gave me). If anyone has other ideas please let me know. Thanks!

OK, lp34 isn't able to send/receive PM's until he/she has made 50 posts.
When someone PM's me with their local Kinko's information, I will post it here without identifying the member. That way lp34 can put in an order for that location and then post that he/she has done so, and the WS member that requested an order of fliers will know to go pick them up.

Does that work?

Here's one:

http://www.fedex.com//Dropoff/Locati...2&partyIndex=0

If that doesn't work, it's Mailbox Xpress
972-564-1105
104 W US Hwy 80, Suite 160
Forney, TX

ETA: would it help if the people ordering fliers had them all put under a name like Sleuth??? Then when people pick them up, they can ask for the order for Slueth??? Just an idea.

Hmmm....her timeline on fb is strange. On dec 22/09 pics of H & gabriel w/ Santa were uploaded. 19 pics in all.
On dec 23/09 a pic of H is uploaded via a MOBILE PHONE.
Then there are no more posts from Tammi after dec 23 until JAN 3/2010 and on Jan 4/2010 she posts that she knows in her heart that Gabriel is safe and happy.

Here is the link however it's quite far back but it IS still there.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1585061919&ref=ts

IMO there is enough time for to fly to meet Elizabeth and see for herself that Gabriel is ok OR to fly there and TAKE Gabriel back to AZ if Elizabeth threatened to give the baby to someone else.

Thoughts anyone?

Keep in mind that she did modify her page somewhat once the news media go a hold of her post on December 23rd wishing EJ and Gabriel safe travels, the one where she mentioned the underground

I am pretty sure she just edited the text though, instead of deletion -- I wonder if anyone (Momtective?) got screenshots of the whole FB page when he or she got the screen shot of that particular post

It is odd-- I wonder if after she fought (speculation that it was her on phone with EJ) on the phone with EJ in SA, she rushed out there? Plan D?

hmmn idk

Keep in mind that she did modify her page somewhat once the news media go a hold of her post on December 23rd wishing EJ and Gabriel safe travels, the one where she mentioned the underground

I am pretty sure she just edited the text though, instead of deletion -- I wonder if anyone (Momtective?) got screenshots of the whole FB page when he or she got the screen shot of that particular post

It is odd-- I wonder if after she fought (speculation that it was her on phone with EJ) on the phone with EJ in SA, she rushed out there? Plan D?

hmmn idk

Yes that's what I think. After the 'screaming-match' on the phone, she probably rushed out there to 'safe' Gabriel or something like that.
Hence, no pics of christmas, no posts on fb and her own self-portrayed reassurance to the world via the media that indeed Gabriel is safe.

Makes me wonder if LE really looked under her bed afterall??? :waitasec:

I just can't see TS taking Elizabeth's word for it that she didn't kill Gabriel. I think TS would want proof positive that didn't happen. jmo

I agree. and the no christmas pics for the daughter's santa gifts and the fact the pics were posted on the 23rd have been bugging me for a while now.

Do you all think it would be a good idea to have another flyer to be placed around San Antonio with just Elizabeth's picture? Something to the effects of "Do you have any information on Elizabeth from DEC _ to DEC _?

Maybe seeing her photo would spark a memory of someone who could have seen her around town or driving? Also, without saying anything incriminating about her in a flyer may cause people to think she is in danger or missing...
I don't know, just brainstorming!:banghead: Where is Gabriel????

To all of Gabriel's family here at WS

I wish to extend to you my heartfelt sorrow for what you are going through right now. I feel as though Gabriel is one of my own and being here in Texas, I just have a connection to him that I can't explain. He's an absolutely gorgeous boy and I desperately want to see him reunited with his Daddy, Logan.
Our church is praying and believing in faith for Grabriel's safe recovery and for your family to have peace and strength.
Honestly, Elizabeth couldn't have picked a better State to leave Gabriel in...we're passionate about kids and if he's here in Texas, I have all the confidence in the world, We will find him.

God Bless

Yes that's what I think. After the 'screaming-match' on the phone, she probably rushed out there to 'safe' Gabriel or something like that.
Hence, no pics of christmas, no posts on fb and her own self-portrayed reassurance to the world via the media that indeed Gabriel is safe.

Makes me wonder if LE really looked under her bed afterall??? :waitasec:

Do we know when she contacted Janet? maybe that was part of this.... Maybe she called her after she took Gabriel from Elizabeth

An idea for those of you passing out fliers...you could always ask your church groups/mommy groups/co-workers to hand some out as well. :)

Kwik Kopy
972-772-5700
972-772-5052 Fax
kkbc-rockwall@kwikkopy.com

ETA: This is for the person who wanted the order at Kinko's in Forney and that Kinko's was unable to do it. Sorry, I'm a little behind.

IF the Smiths sent EJ to SA in order to change "jurisdictions" and EJ then found out that wasn't going to work.....maybe she told them to arrange something...an adoption or come get him themselves or she would kill him?

Hmmm....her timeline on fb is strange. On dec 22/09 pics of H & gabriel w/ Santa were uploaded. 19 pics in all.
On dec 23/09 a pic of H is uploaded via a MOBILE PHONE.
Then there are no more posts from Tammi after dec 23 until JAN 3/2010 and on Jan 4/2010 she posts that she knows in her heart that Gabriel is safe and happy.[/B]
<<snipped>>

?

Is it not unfathomable that since the only options at this point were, as a poster on the fanpage says, "a dumpster burial or street give-away", that Tammi was so happy in her heart?

An idea for those of you passing out fliers...you could always ask your church groups/mommy groups/co-workers to hand some out as well. :)

Perhaps the paperboy is willing to deliver those flier with the newspapers??

Fliers on communal mailboxes maybe? School? They can be sent home with newsletters?

You all are just the best people in the world, and I love all of you for your good, good hearts. It is an honor to post with you all here.

:blowkiss:

You all are just the best people in the world, and I love all of you for your good, good hearts. It is an honor to post with you all here.

:blowkiss:
And I am honored, not to mention darn lucky, to know people with this level of dedication to helping those that can't help themselves.

I am willing to distribute fliers in the East Texas, Shreveport La. area.
I can pick fliers up from Nacogdoches UPS http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/3855/documents.htm

Just ordered these and they should be ready by 2 tomorrow. Thank you so much!!

For everyone else...UPS works too and it is CHEAPER!! If UPS is an option for you please choose that one instead. We will do color copies for the first few orders and then we will have to switch to black/white. We want to get as many color ones out as we can though. Thanks!

If you don't want to sign up for Websleuths, but you would like to contribute to our effort to bring Gabriel home, you can have fliers printed (if you ask, many print shops will do this for free.) Hand them out and post them up in your local area. You may think that you are nowhere near where this child went missing, but it's been weeks now, and Gabriel could be anywhere. You can also contact your local media (radio and TV stations, newspapers, etc) and ask them to run Gabriel's story, ask them for follow ups, or ask them to post his flier on their websites etc. The point is, that if we show interest in Gabriel's story, the media will take that cue and get more involved.

PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE WORD.

IF the Smiths sent EJ to SA in order to change "jurisdictions" and EJ then found out that wasn't going to work.....maybe she told them to arrange something...an adoption or come get him themselves or she would kill him?

Now this I could see! And by this point they were in it so deep, it's not like they could take him back to AZ.

Another suggestion...
I live in South Georgia and not sure how much help distributing fliers will do, but, I just talked to my son's school teacher who is willing to take fliers and attach them to the weekly papers on Friday to be sent home to parents. The only thing she asked was for me to fold each flier and staple it at the top so that it doesn't alarm the children. These will go into their folders at the end of the week...

Maybe those in San Antonio can either contact their school districts or the teachers to see if you can distribute fliers this way. I also will ask with mine that copies are made and parents distribute them anywhere they can.

Maybe your local grocery stores can put fliers in their shopping bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly