AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the first tweet stayed up long enough for us to see. I'm sure he was told to change it asap but thank goodness for our wonderful ppl at WS it got circulated. DONT GIVE UP HOPE FOR GABRIEL !! Let's all hang in there and focus!

This may explain where the Smith's spent last christmas and also why there are no christmas pics of the family other than H & Gabriel visiting Santa. C'mon no pics opening presents? She fb's everything else for the whole world to see!

STAY POSITIVE :)

Nice connection to the Christmas question!

IMO the first tweet stayed up long enough for us to see. I'm sure he was told to change it asap but thank goodness for our wonderful ppl at WS it got circulated. DONT GIVE UP HOPE FOR GABRIEL !! Let's all hang in there and focus!

This may explain where the Smith's spent last christmas and also why there are no christmas pics of the family other than H & Gabriel visiting Santa. C'mon no pics opening presents? She fb's everything else for the whole world to see!

Great point - thank you!

There is that big SO word there too! He should know the logic behind that particular conjunction! now I am not convinced it was a typographical error

As Grandma used to tell me "So? Sew buttons" CC
http://twitter.com/chriscuomo

You're right. So, is it possible to consider he was told to change it, but it actually was true?

OK, lp34 isn't able to send/receive PM's until he/she has made 50 posts.
When someone PM's me with their local Kinko's information, I will post it here without identifying the member. That way lp34 can put in an order for that location and then post that he/she has done so, and the WS member that requested an order of fliers will know to go pick them up.

Does that work?

Here's one:

http://www.fedex.com//Dropoff/Locati...2&partyIndex=0

If that doesn't work, it's Mailbox Xpress
972-564-1105
104 W US Hwy 80, Suite 160
Forney, TX

ETA: Put all fliers under the name of Gabriel Johnson and business Missing Child for pick up.

OH! I see....he left out the word "if"? Well, duh! Of course if Gabriel was seen or there is proof he was with the Smiths after EJs death text.....whatever!

(He "routed" for the Saints?)

Sorry for those who are fans of this guy if you're offended.

Worth saying again! And no pics to memorialize H's 4th Christmas? I really wish they could question H, although I hate when a youngster is dragged into drama the parents have created. Still, there is a missing child involved.

no problem..we can find someone to pick them up. they were sent to 3103 SE Military Dr address. I put the receivers name as Gabriel Johnson and listed the company as Missing Child just because I had no idea who would be picking them up. thanks again and sorry.. i should have double checked with you before i sent them!

No need for apologies, I'm doing my best to get this endeavor organized but I'm falling a bit short.
Now that you've verified that there are fliers to that address, I will contact the WSer in that area and have them picked up. Even if that person does not have the time to distribute all of them, I'm sure we can get them out there.
And being a San Antonio location, we need as many fliers there as possible.
Using Gabriel Johnson as the pickup name and Missing Child for the company is a great idea. THANK you.

Hmmm....her timeline on fb is strange. On dec 22/09 pics of H & gabriel w/ Santa were uploaded. 19 pics in all.
On dec 23/09 a pic of H is uploaded via a MOBILE PHONE.
Then there are no more posts from Tammi after dec 23 until JAN 3/2010 and on Jan 4/2010 she posts that she knows in her heart that Gabriel is safe and happy.

Here is the link however it's quite far back but it IS still there.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1585061919&ref=ts

IMO there is enough time for to fly to meet Elizabeth and see for herself that Gabriel is ok OR to fly there and TAKE Gabriel back to AZ if Elizabeth threatened to give the baby to someone else.

Thoughts anyone?

Hmmm....her timeline on fb is strange. On dec 22/09 pics of H & gabriel w/ Santa were uploaded. 19 pics in all.
Then there are no more posts from Tammi after dec 23 until JAN 3/2010 and on Jan 4/2010 she posts that she knows in her heart that Gabriel is safe and happy.

IMO there is enough time for to fly to meet Elizabeth and see for herself that Gabriel is ok OR to fly there and TAKE Gabriel back to AZ if Elizabeth threatened to give the baby to someone else.

Thoughts anyone?
Screenshots? Anyone? Before they do disappear.

Trying to get caught up after an eventful day here at websleuths and at home so I apologize for coming in late. There is something I have to say about the members here at websleuths and the ongoing effort in finding Gabriel.
I wish I could tell you all through my tears right now just how proud I am of all of you! I have been a member here going on 2 years now, and have never seen an effort like I have seen in these last 7 or 8 pages. You are all to be commended!
BeanE, thank you so much for what you are doing here for the family! You have always been one of my favorite posters and this is exactly why! You always know when to extend a good laugh, prayer, and helping hand when it is needed..

I love you all!
Praying for Gabriel's safe return, and welcoming the family with huge open arms! You are all in my prayers!

I went ahead and sent them through today since I had the time. They'll be ready for pick up after 8 pm tonight. They are under Gabriel Johnson.

Thanks SO much!

ALright, just let me know what name they are under and anything else I need to know to get them and I'll pick them up tomorrow. Thank you x 1000.

TS mentioned in the one interview that Gabriel's presents where still waiting for him under their tree.

Newommy09 - I'm in Chicago and will help if I can. Anything I can do? Also, many (most) Kinkos will copy a missing flier free of charge - make sure everyone asks about that. mho

BBM for those that are purchasing fliers, keep this in mind.

eyes4crime,
If you want to get fliers out in Chicago, just post the address/phone # for your local FedEx/Kinkos (Or PM me with it for privacy if you wish) and we have someone watching for those locations so they can place orders.

Thanks for your help.

Thoughts anyone?

I just can't see TS taking Elizabeth's word for it that she didn't kill Gabriel. I think TS would want proof positive that didn't happen. jmo

Worth saying again! And no pics to memorialize H's 4th Christmas? I really wish they could question H, although I hate when a youngster is dragged into drama the parents have created. Still, there is a missing child involved.

Yes! Princessa is on a good track here IMO in light of the twit-- I mean tweet

if we can multitask as Momtective suggested lol

It seems to me that TS' MO is to admit to only the facts that make her look like her only interest was in helping Gabriel ~
We have learned of her omissions, and learned a lot about her direct involvement from those omissions, and IMO we have learned a lot from the excuses she makes after the fact for those omissions

Christmas does seem like another one of her suspicious omissions -- as far as I have heard she did not really post on her social sites between the 23rd and some time after Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes