AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo.... :furious: when is it that TammiFay was still saying in the media that the father might be Logan's good friend? What kind of person stirs up that kind of false drama knowing it is not true? And what kind of person would do that to LOGAN and his friends? :furious::furious::furious:

The kind of person that needs to be placed securely in a little white jacket and hauled to a mental hospital!

I am fully convinced this woman is a nut case.:banghead:

:woohoo:
momtective you are my hero!!!

Your post got me thinking, what can we do to get these fliers to trucking companies?

your flyers have been ordered to the address you posted earlier.

There were no cameras allowed in her hearing this morning, so did he twitter that during court? It looks like he was making court updates. MOO.

It would be great if that was one of the things that came out in court, and if that is one of the indications they have had all along that he is alive.

Or maybe he had a friend/associate in court who passed along that info?

But wouldn't others who were there to report have been all over this too?

I am hoping that Twitter account is true but I wonder if they meant that the Smiths have said that they HEARD Gabriel in the background while they were talking to EJ, after she sent the text to LM? If it is true that the Smiths were in San Antonio with Gabriel after the 27th then they should be locked in jail with no bond. Maybe then their memory would improve and they would remember where Gabriel is.

The tweet in question just diappeared from Cuomo's page.

Tell me which kinkos to send to, and I'll pay for some.

Seeing as how Gabe could be anywhere, I'll order some on my own and get them posted in general locations around here. The downside to that is that I don't get paid for 2 weeks and hopefully, he will be home by then, making it a moot point.

your flyers have been ordered to the address you posted earlier.

Oh gosh, Um....I'm actually not in San Antonio. I did post an address earlier for a local kinko's for another poster, though. Let me send him/her a message to have him/her pick those up. This is the 3103 SE Military Dr. address, correct?

Twitter was removed....

I was afraid of that.....either this guy is twitting rumors....or LE didn't want that info out there. Probably just a rumor or he misunderstood about TS saying she heard Gabriel. :banghead:

I have a funny feeling that maybe this is info LE has had all along, that somehow Cuomo got ahold of and leaked when he wasn't supposed to. LE may be trying to give TPS enough rope to hang herself.

You make a very valid point here. WSers, don't let it discourage you that the tweet was removed.

Sigh. :banghead:

I was afraid of that.....either this guy is twitting rumors....or LE didn't want that info out there. Probably just a rumor or he misunderstood about TS saying she heard Gabriel. :banghead:

JMO, but I don't believe Chris Como would tweet rumors.

I'm going to see if TS is back in the sidekick chair on all the shows, or whether she's quiet as a mouse.

He just posted an updated "clarification" twit....

:(

Tell me which kinkos to send to, and I'll pay for some.

This is my nearest one. And only if you want to. No hurry, I wouldn't be able to pick up until tomorrow at the absolute earliest...this one car family thing kinda sucks. I really appreciate this...my pay schedule is a bit erratic.

FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
3170 S Linden Rd
Flint, MI 48507
(810) 230-1180
E-mail: usa0474@fedex.com

My first thought was that it was an error -- I wish he would re-tweet to correct it!

37 members and 33 guests on this thread currently. Anyone local to San Antonio that wants to distribute fliers? We need more volunteers.

Also, if you aren't in San Antonio, but would like to distribute fliers in your local area, we have people willing to place orders for that. All you need to do is post the phone number and address for your local FedEx/Kinko's so they can be ordered. If you don't want to post that info because it gives away your immediate area, feel free to PM me with that info and I will forward it ONLY to the people who are purchasing the fliers, one of which is a cousin of Logan's.

Thanks for everything everyone is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parzval