VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone thought that maybe it was a friend or acquaintance who might've drugged her or killed her over boys or drugs? Or maybe she was at a party and OD'ed and her friends didnt know what to do?

I really think the involvement of the FBI and state police has to due with her online presence. jmo

Makes you wonder what the NSA are doing with all their surveillance tools in times like these! :banghead:

This article states she was wearing leopard print capris...

Oher reports state floral print spandex long capris...

:dunno:

I'm going with the FBI flyer for now. They say she was in floral prints.

Just so everyone is clear on what I was referring to....

http://www.roanoke.com/news/2134075-12/police-no-link-between-harrington-case-missing-nelson.html
I'm assuming by that that there was DNA found.

Yes they do have Morgan's DNA and the perp's DNA who was connected to
an assault in Fairfax.

Ten years ago, Virginia became the first state to require that a DNA sample be taken from a suspect charged with a serious crime but not yet convicted. The sample is put in a federal database to check if the suspect is connected to other crimes.

In the past decade, the federal government and 27 states have joined Virginia in collecting DNA samples as well as fingerprints from suspects during booking. All states require that a DNA sample be taken from anyone convicted of a felony.

the young woman worked a shift at the new second-hand store, Kid to Kid, on U.S. 29 North, then returned home to the small Nelson town of Shipman, where she lives with her mother, grandmother and two brothers. According to Taylor, Alexis told her brothers she was traveling to Lynchburg to purchase hair extensions prior to a scheduled Wednesday hair appointment. She tweeted "burg bound!" on August 3, along with more than 40 other brief messages to her more than 11,000 followers.

"When she didn't come home that night, they knew something was up," says Taylor, who says her niece had a midnight curfew and that she was in constant phone contact with her mother and family.

http://www.readthehook.com/109963/missing-teen-search-continues-alexis-tiara-murphy

She was suppose to be home by midnight? I wonder when the constant phone contact ended.

I really think the involvement of the FBI and state police has to due with her online presence. jmo

I do too,if they think it is an internet crime,the FBI will get involved quickly.After looking at her presentation on the internet.I can understand why.

Concerning all those Twitter followers.There are a few programs that will get you many followers for a fee.When I first opened a Twitter account they contacted me on Twitter.

I do too,if they think it is an internet crime,the FBI will get involved quickly.After looking at her presentation on the internet.I can understand why.

Concerning all those Twitter followers.There are a few programs that will get you many followers for a fee.When I first opened a Twitter account they contacted me on Twitter.

I have twitter followers and I have never tweeted. :lol:

So if her scent stopped at the clubhouse I think we can conclude she was either forcibly picked up and moved or she got into someone's car.

I do have a feeling they know a lot more than what they are telling us.Remember we can't see all messages exchanged on Twitter and Facebook.They can also track all messages on her cell phone sent and received.These teens do not realize nothing is private.The FBI and the government can see all.Recently an employee at one of Lacoste’s flagship store was fired after posting his paycheck on Instagram.

the young woman worked a shift at the new second-hand store, Kid to Kid, on U.S. 29 North, then returned home to the small Nelson town of Shipman, where she lives with her mother, grandmother and two brothers. According to Taylor, Alexis told her brothers she was traveling to Lynchburg to purchase hair extensions prior to a scheduled Wednesday hair appointment. She tweeted "burg bound!" on August 3, along with more than 40 other brief messages to her more than 11,000 followers.

"When she didn't come home that night, they knew something was up," says Taylor, who says her niece had a midnight curfew and that she was in constant phone contact with her mother and family.

http://www.readthehook.com/109963/missing-teen-search-continues-alexis-tiara-murphy

She was suppose to be home by midnight? I wonder when the constant phone contact ended.

"Calls to Murphy's phone went straight to voice mail on Saturday night and Sunday morning"

She left at 7 pm so that narrows the window down to 5 hours if her phone went straight to voicemail.

"We found out the car had been found through social media outlets, Facebook, people calling us saying they had seen it on Facebook and that the car had been found," said Angela Taylor, Alexis' Aunt.

http://www.wset.com/story/23075894/...-on-search-family-of-alexis-murphy-speaks-out

According to family, the car Alexis was driving belongs to her father and was found close to a different family member's home. Management at Carmike Six Cinemas say the car Alexis was driving showed up in their parking lot sometime after 11 a.m. Tuesday.

http://www.wset.com/story/23076250/...abc-13-exclusive-details-in-her-disappearance

Video at both links. The second link has interview with family at their home and good info in the article.

"She doesn't know Charlottesville that well so I don't think that. When she first got her job at Kid to Kid her mom and dad had to drive her down there several times before she even felt comfortable to even drive by herself," Taylor said.

more from the first link....interesting

I have twitter followers and I have never tweeted. :lol:

Don Johnson from "Miami Vice" fame requested to follow me last week! I accepted although I hardly ever get on Twitter and I find it quite boring!

So if her scent stopped at the clubhouse I think we can conclude she was either forcibly picked up and moved or she got into someone's car.

I don't think we have enough information yet to determine whether the scent was from her or another person. If it's from her, she likely walked to the clubhouse and got into someone's car. I posted earlier that the scent might have ended at the trash bin. But people don't walk to a building and then throw themselves into the trash. So that was a dumb-dumb by me. Unless it was just her clothing that made the trip.

what bothers me about this girl, besides being so open with her info, she was on every possible site it seems and she kept up with them all. This is a very scary case for me and if this were my child I would be scared crazy. jmo

Seriously, how do you even have that much time in the day...not trying to be rude but I can handle WS and twitter and that's about it. I have photobucket but as a backup for pics I take with my phone, so that they aren't lost if the phone goes kaput...I never check on it bc the uploads are automatic. Or I have FB but 99% of my activity is just sharing videos or articles. Maybe I'm over thinking this.

"We found out the car had been found through social media outlets, Facebook, people calling us saying they had seen it on Facebook and that the car had been found," said Angela Taylor, Alexis' Aunt.

http://www.wset.com/story/23075894/...-on-search-family-of-alexis-murphy-speaks-out

According to family, the car Alexis was driving belongs to her father and was found close to a different family member's home. Management at Carmike Six Cinemas say the car Alexis was driving showed up in their parking lot sometime after 11 a.m. Tuesday.

http://www.wset.com/story/23076250/...abc-13-exclusive-details-in-her-disappearance

Video at both links. The second link has interview with family at their home and good info in the article.

I think I'm going to pull out all of my remaining hair. Her family member lived near where her car was found? This can't be a coincidence. It was near a family member and near work. She went there on purpose. But why? And why after she had just been in the same area earlier in the day? Why would she have needed to drive all the way home and then all the way back?

Has anyone thought that maybe it was a friend or acquaintance who might've drugged her or killed her over boys or drugs? Or maybe she was at a party and OD'ed and her friends didnt know what to do?

Good questions but.....if she was drugged and OD'd , surely one of her friends ...if they were with her ...would have called for help.

I'm really afraid she was kidnapped in that paking lot. :(
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members