Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

"Possible motive"? We're still on about a "possible motive"? She has a crazy azz sociopathic pathological lyer of a mother who has a pathological sociopathic lyer of a daughter and the mother puts undo pressure on her daughter to grow up and face the music...Let me think. I really have to pause to think...About a motive? :waitasec:

Agree.........:)

In the interview with John Morgan that I saw today, he explained that KC would have to be under oath and answer questions in the deposition. He said he would allow news cameras with him when he disposes her this week!

KC Interview replay: "I got off work, left Universal to pick up Caylee like a normal day..."

<sigh>

Isn't that the answer she gives after they just finished a five minute go around about how she doesn't work at Universal and she brought them there for nothing? I was floored by that, you don't work here do you, no I lied I don't work here, okay tell us what happened on the 16th, I got off work at Universal and went to pick Caylee up. Are you kidding me?!?!?!

Henry Lee won't actually say it was human decomposition in car. LOL Does that surprise anyone?? $$$$$$$$
Hoping they close the doors and trunk back up and let the jury gag when it's opened up again. CA can then come out and explain what happens when pizza decomposes.

Dr. Lee is talking about all sorts of foods as a possible base for the odor. Can't reach a conclusion at this moment.

He's on the A team........that's for sure!

What exactly did Baez tell him before he went through the car? Obviously Casey was carrying an entire grocery store in her trunk and here I thought there was nothing in there but pizza and detergent in a plastic bag. My bad!

We can now call him Kobi #2.

Isn't that the answer she gives after they just finished a five minute go around about how she doesn't work at Universal and she brought them there for nothing? I was floored by that, you don't work here do you, no I lied I don't work here, okay tell us what happened on the 16th, I got off work at Universal and went to pick Caylee up. Are you kidding me?!?!?!
Yep. She just looped right back into her lie.

I'm sure that smell is "so-der". Give me a break Dr. Lee.

Haven't read other responses....but aren't you loving how Dr. Lee admitted there was maggots?

Whats all that background noise? Sounds like someone is at a party - well I guess it fits the case - maybe he's at a no clothes party! LOL
I noticed the noise when the woman reporter was talking too. :waitasec:

Lee says Orange County LE true professionals and gives his thanks,

Lee examined whole car, carpet, trunk - all day examination - additional evidence collected and handed off to OCSO.

In the interview with John Morgan that I saw today, he explained that KC would have to be under oath and answer questions in the deposition. He said he would allow news cameras with him when he disposes her this week!
Ha ha ha. We can only wish. Somehow, I don't think it will happen but it really would be great if it did!

Confirmation by Lee that maggots collected!! This will be important, I am sure of it.

Wonder what other evidence they found. That could be interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back