Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

Asking HLee if car still stunk - answers "yes" - HLee says rotten smell - any food materials human anything

Dr. Lee says smell is rotten smell caused by any type of decomposition, could be food or human.

well you can certainly tell he's on the A team!

Lee:

smell can be decomposition of anything....

human, animal..... food

Dr. Henry Lee..............Odor still in car. The smell is a rotten smell, decomposition, could be food.

Oh yea right. Lee is saying the decomposing smell could be "anything" decomposing, and no scientist can say for sure it was a human body.

The only way he can continue his suit is if he allows KC to be sworn in and give a depositon.

Won't happen - at least I don't think so - if she does it will be interesting to hear what story she will tell

Lee will not speculate on if it smelled like human decomposition.

Whats all that background noise? Sounds like someone is at a party - well I guess it fits the case - maybe he's at a no clothes party! LOL

Nancy's talking with Dr. Lee now by phone. He says the car still has the odor when he examined it. He describes the smell as "rotten" ~ from food material to human body decomposition. He can only address scientific issue not speculate. He looks at carpet, material, lot of material was collected from trunk. Maggots, insects, material mixed together. He can't really reach a conclusion.

Here we go ~ the defense is going to say it was the pizza. :rolleyes: MOO

Lee cannot elaborate on what he found since it's an active case.

He will not respond to those questions because this is an active case.

trunk:

food, pizza, meat, ham, soda, maggots, all sorts of garbage in trunk

Possible motive - per text messages.......had to cancels plans because of "mommy duties"
"Possible motive"? We're still on about a "possible motive"? She has a crazy azz sociopathic pathological lyer of a mother who has a pathological sociopathic lyer of a daughter and the mother puts undo pressure on her daughter to grow up and face the music...Let me think. I really have to pause to think...About a motive? :waitasec:

Dr. Lee is talking about all sorts of foods as a possible base for the odor. Can't reach a conclusion at this moment.

He's on the A team........that's for sure!

Whats all that background noise? Sounds like someone is at a party - well I guess it fits the case - maybe he's at a no clothes party! LOL

Sounds like he's either at a restaurant or the airport.

Henry Lee won't actually say it was human decomposition in car. LOL Does that surprise anyone?? $$$$$$$$

Well that was some informative conversation with Dr. Spin Lee. NOT!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back