Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace should ask Cindy if she has ever heard the story about the little boy who cried wolf!

I think I am a pretty sane person. I'm just putting it out there. I've been respectful of other theories, opinions, what-not.

But whatever.

I did not mean that it isn't ok to speculate....And I know that it DOES happen....Just saying I do not think that happened here, in this case...:) Sorry. Not trying to be disrespectful of your theory. :blowkiss:

Thanks LI Mom!
I couldn't figure out why Tim was even mentioning leaving? CA must've given him a very hard time today. Poor Tim. Breaks my heart for him.

You're welcome.

Earlier today, Cindy gave Tim a "tip" she received that said Caylee was sighted in Texas... Farmer Branch or something like that.

He asked people to get the word out. (There's a thread about it on the board)

I think THAT played a big part in him realizing Cindy was directing people's attention AWAY from locating Caylee's body.

The tip was: Just the city in Texas.

Nothing else... no time, mention if this child was WITH anybody.... not even where in the town the sighting was.... a house, a mall, a park.... nothing.

And did Cindy even mention this tonight when she had the NATIONAL MEDIA'S attention..... comb that town looking for Caylee??? No, she was too busy defending Casey again.

Iwas watching N.G. again and C. does say that she was told somethings in June

Patty: This is what I got off the FCC website. This girl better have a lawyer on standby.

"FCC’s Rules Regarding Telephone Company Recording of Interstate or International Wireline Telephone Conversations

The FCC protects the privacy of telephone conversations by requiring notification before a recording device is used to record interstate (between different states) or international wireline calls. Interstate or international wireline conversations may not be recorded unless the use of the recording device is:

*preceded by verbal or written consent of all parties to the telephone conversation; or
*preceded by verbal notification that is recorded at the beginning, and as part of the call, by the recording party; or
*accompanied by an automatic tone warning device, sometimes called a “beep tone,” that automatically produces a distinct signal that is repeated at regular intervals during the course of the telephone conversation when the recording device is in use.

Also, a recording device can only be used if it can be physically connected to and disconnected from the telephone line or if it can be switched on and off.

Patty: This is what I got off the FCC website. This girl better have a lawyer on standby.

"FCC’s Rules Regarding Telephone Company Recording of Interstate or International Wireline Telephone Conversations

The FCC protects the privacy of telephone conversations by requiring notification before a recording device is used to record interstate (between different states) or international wireline calls. Interstate or international wireline conversations may not be recorded unless the use of the recording device is:

*preceded by verbal or written consent of all parties to the telephone conversation; or
*preceded by verbal notification that is recorded at the beginning, and as part of the call, by the recording party; or
*accompanied by an automatic tone warning device, sometimes called a “beep tone,” that automatically produces a distinct signal that is repeated at regular intervals during the course of the telephone conversation when the recording device is in use.

Also, a recording device can only be used if it can be physically connected to and disconnected from the telephone line or if it can be switched on and off.
oh wow. could someone that has myspace give her that info?

I 100% agree with you, but could someone go back and listen to the first part and see if Cindy actually says that Caylee is not lost? I swear that is what I heard her say...

Oh, and Thank you so much Patty for all of your videos..I have 4 boys who fight me for the TV and don't get to see many of them unless it is here! Your my case hero!

If you are referring to where they are talking about the girl and her friends going out to search, then yes, that is what she said, IIRC. She said there is no point in doing the searches because Caylee's not lost (paraphrased, of course).

Really? Considering everything this family has said and done? I'm not saying I believe this, but it has popped into my head a couple of times. Listen, you might think that kind of thing never happens. I'm sorry to tell you...it does. My mom took in specialized foster kids while I was growing up and several were from those types of circumstances. You wouldn't know by looking at them, but they were. I'm entitled to throw that out there. Why not?

You're not the first, nor probably the last to suggest the possibility. It was mentioned a number of times in the general threads a while back.

I think the family dynamic is so bizzare, that it begins to seem like much less of a stretch.

I am as so sick of hearing cindy whine about all these leads she gets. Lady there is a 225,000 dollar reward for your precious granddaughter..if she was alive she would have been turned over to LE by now (gosh it hurt just to write that about caylee), however, my point is..if she, by chance, was found...she would never be turned over to that crazy family. CA is nuts and hurt Tims feelings which is why he is pulling out. LP learned the hard way also...these are good earnest people who have tried to help.IMO GA and CA and mommy dearest all have a screw loose. BTW--my DH said that mom burned her daughter after death and will not lead LE to remains because she will surely be charged with Murder 1 plus Just an opinion not mine.

The girl who interviewed LP on her myspace just interviewed CA on her Myspace!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=408657091

I just listened to all her audio calls. I give her a gold star. She's is ver articulate. She's going places. Awesome young lady, I'm pleasantly shocked and admire her nerve and stamina. Everyone who hasn't listened go to this link, wait a few secs., and the tape will just start playing.
Cindy is good at spin spin spin.
I give this girl kudos, hugs and a gold star. Good going. LOL :crazy:

Iwas watching N.G. again and C. does say that she was told somethings in June

I really think this is simply that she mixed up the months.

LE must be investigating the whole family VERY CLOSELY.... they said a long time ago, they're making it HARDER to find Caylee.

I knew better.:bang:I watched NG at 7:00 then I just had to watch again at 9:00 to make sure that my ears were working and that I didn’t imagine the BS coming out of Cindy’s mouth. Blah, blah, blah

I am so over this woman and her lying daughter. My head is going to explode any minute now. :furious:

Tricia where and when are going to meet for this drink?

Well yes ma'am it's crazy that girl is calling and taping people, it's trouble, no doubt. I can't believe people get the hippty-hops to do this stuff. I will listen to it, though. :p

I wouldn't blame Tim one bit for leaving. I don't think he realized, just as LP didn't realize, what exactly he was getting himself into. quote]

I think I can tell you a bit about why Tim and Tony and Leon are not leaving. In fact, I can say it one one simple word - Caylee. They may get tromped thru the mud, they may get sucker punched by some lame *advertiser censored* talking head on TV who has NEVER EVER seen a freaking dead body of a CHILD who was MURDERED by their loved one! But Tim, Tony, and Leon have all been in the position to realize that the world contains *advertiser censored* holes and that sometimes they murder their own children,......and sometimes they steal other people's children. They are evil incarnate, and they deserve to burn in Hell. Pure, simple, end of discussion. Any one care to argue that point, step up and defend the side of the *advertiser censored* hole that has the right to murder their own child or the child of someone else. That is essentially the argument which currently consumes us. The haze and strangeness evolves from the family all refusing to see the haze of what is obvious.

Really? Considering everything this family has said and done? I'm not saying I believe this, but it has popped into my head a couple of times. Listen, you might think that kind of thing never happens. I'm sorry to tell you...it does. My mom took in specialized foster kids while I was growing up and several were from those types of circumstances. You wouldn't know by looking at them, but they were. I'm entitled to throw that out there. Why not?

Yes, you can throw out any question you wish and you put out this statement: Is George the father? It's insane to suggest that, right? Or is it??
and I replied "Yes, it is insane to suggest that! " I replied to your question and only that question.

Now, I am very aware of what goes on in the world with regards to what happens within families, based on first hand experience and my 61 years on this earth.

I just answered your question, that'a all. :)

I did not mean that it isn't ok to speculate....And I know that it DOES happen....Just saying I do not think that happened here, in this case...:) Sorry. Not trying to be disrespectful of your theory. :blowkiss:
Honestly, it isn't a theory. It is something I thought of a couple of times for a few seconds. I know most people don't "go there", and I always have to remind myself that because I grew up around so many kids that came from messed up circumstances that I can't assume everyone else is like that....How far-fetched is an idea like that? Compared to the stuff Cindy was saying tonight on NG.

I don't think he's the father. I wouldn't be shocked if her were though. And I think something is just not quite right with that family. Whatever that something is.

I think I am a pretty sane person. I'm just putting it out there. I've been respectful of other theories, opinions, what-not.

But whatever.

This theory has popped up here a million times..no disrespect to you but what reasons would you have to say that? I'm just curious b/c I've seen it a lot on here..mostly in the beginning.

Nancy Disgrace is flat out wrong on this one:

She sets up a hypothetical situation where Casey is either intoxicated or on drugs and kills Caylee under the influence, and then asks her lawyer guests whether Casey's condition would be a valid defense. NG then proceeds to bully her guests before they can answer, finally interrupting to insist that it would not be a defense to anything.

Which is wrong, Nancy. Because Casey's impaired and drugged mental state would be a valid defense to any charge that requires Casey to be in full control of her faculties -- like Murder One!

Nope, Piz - a CALLER posed the question regarding Casey being in a blackout when she either 'found Caylee or put her in the trunk'. Now if she were interrupting CA or bullying her - you'd have no problem with it.

I seriously think that beating up on Nancy Grace is COMPLETELY counterproductive at this point. She has had this story featured for several weeks now - THE WHOLE HOUR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa