2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got through watching the interview: everything about this woman, every single, solitary thing - every reaction in every situation/conversation/circumstance is just completely WRONG. she's habitually inappropriate. it is constant. the only explanation i can think of is that she honestly has no idea how a normal person reacts in the same situation/conversation/circumstance and b/c she's never had the opportunity to view normal reactions to them she's unable to mimic them.

OMG, I hope no one ever sees the pic of my little girl that is 1 week older than Caylee. First we have a pic of 2 black eyes.. she was walking up the stairs from the basement. WE WERE WATCHING HER. She had been going up and down the stairs HOLDING ON. She tripped on the 4th step and fell. Got a huge hematoma and as it healed it went down and caused black eyes. When she was age 1-2 1/2 she always had scratches, bumps and bruises.. I GUESS I AM NOT MOTHER OF THE YEAR. :rolleyes:

Casey may have murdered her child in cold blood but I think it does a disservice to Caylee to imagine her constantly beat up and drugged.

I would think it was ABNORMAL if a kid her age DID NOT have a bump or a scratch somewhere.

She also looks tired. This pic was probably taken around June 2, when the went swimming in the AFTERNOON or when they came back from eating? She was just tired.

This is so true. When my girls were toddlers, we had this really cute pink and white dress. Every single picture of either one of my girls with this dress on makes them look like little orphan waifs. I don't know why or how, both the girls loved the dress, and in real time when one of them was wearing it they looked fine. It just came across in pictures with them, they look so lost and forlorn.
Lanie

JC penny receipts are going to help the prosecution immensely

:)

How many WSers are parents, I wonder?

I agree with the PP who said Caylee was just tired in these photos. I have three small kids, and they get that look when they don't get a nap. The way Casey was traipsing around Orlando with Caylee all the time, what are the chances that baby got a midday nap every day? Slim, I'd say.

As for the scratch on her face, I'm sitting here looking at all three of my kids ages 5, 3 and 2, and every one of them has a bump or a scratch on their face right now.

I think it's very difficult to make a judgement in that kind of lighting. Bright, narrow, single light source in a dark room, all that.

I have an almost two year-old boy, and he gets rings if he wakes up too early, if he naps late or if he's recently cried. Or it can be attributed to allergies or whatever caused that mark. I'm fair-skinned, and when I hit my face on something I get dark rings around one or both eyes.

Believe me, I'm not saying KC is or ever was mother of the year. And I will readily admit I don't want to believe any scenario that involves drugging because I don't want even a 1/2 percent chance that KC might luck out of first degree murder.

I just don't think we can tell under those lighting conditions. It's obviously very early in the morning, and maybe the poor little girl is just tired. It's probably hard to sleep when you're in strange house with someone you barely know with no child-oriented play. Because I'm beyond sure they weren't having family game night. But I digress.

I guess having seen Caylee as a happy, vibrant child in pictures around this time, I'm more likely to take this shot at the anomaly and not jump to the most nefarious conclusion.

just got through watching the interview: everything about this woman, every single, solitary thing - every reaction in every situation/conversation/circumstance is just completely WRONG. she's habitually inappropriate. it is constant. the only explanation i can think of is that she honestly has no idea how a normal person reacts in the same situation/conversation/circumstance and b/c she's never had the opportunity to view normal reactions to them she's unable to mimic them.

I'm listening to the audio of the booking after the indictment...is there video, also?

JC penny receipts are going to help the prosecution immensely

:)

Hi robot. Since I can't get to see these, would you mind explaining why they should help?

TYK, in advance.

Knowing that KC dumped Caylee on the side of the road like trash....I'm unable to think anything BUT nefarious reasons for how Caylee looks.

I have to chime in on this whole 'how bad Caylee looks in the photos thing' that she looks drugged etc.

First off, I have 2 kids, one is 7 the other is 4 so I do have a frame of reference. Also note I am not a fan of Casey and I don't believe her claim of innocence, not even close. However, in looking at this photo here is what I gleen from it:

1. Caylee appears to be 'in the zone' staring at a laptop screen (hence the glow on her face)...perhaps on a website with kid shows (like Nick Jr.) or she is watching a DVD. I have pictures of my kids 'in the zone' with their PC or watching a movie. You could bang a gong and wouldn't flinch.

2. The way her eyes are deep set she had always had a ridge under her eyes. With a dark room and light radiating from under her chin it casts a shadow.

3. Camera phones stink with picture quality.

This photo does not really alarm me as much as it obviously has for some. As for the red mark on her face, oh my. My son CONSTANTLY bumps his head from running around inside or outside. It happens.

Here's a .pdf of the credit card usage for those that couldn't open the other link.

Attachments

• CREDIT CARD USAGE 08-692081.pdf
    40.5 KB · Views: 232
Hi robot. Since I can't get to see these, would you mind explaining why they should help?

TYK, in advance.

hi, there is not much to see BUT i think we can guess that because CA refused to give them initially to LE

and

here is my GUESS..

she purchased something at JC penny that was "lost" and had to be replaced
and the item(s) that were "lost" were found at the scene where the baby was found...

it will sink her..

This interview just chills me! How can she possibly be so cheerful and nonchalant when she was just arrested for the murder of her daughter. It reinforces my belief that she has no concept of reality - she appears to think that the detectives actually like her! All the while, still exhibiting no worries about her daughter.

Is there a video of this 2 hour long booking interview?

oooops....just noticed above links....thanks!

I am a mother and have seen my children with bumps, bruises and tired-looking. The only difference is the child in this photo was likely dead, not too long after this picture was taken. That's why I assume something is amiss.

Is it possible that its shadows caused by the cell phone flash? It looks like the light is coming from below her face, and not straight on.

I agree with this and while I do also feel these phots are heartrending, it is because hindsight is 20/20

....but as a photographer, a wide angle lens (as cell phones have) shot at such close range will indeed cause distortion and the lighting is awful, I dont think she actually looked so badly as these photos suggest.

People think the camera doesnt lie but it is harder to make it tell the truth than to lie. lighting, perspective, aperture, focal length, all these things contribute to a photo and changing any of them can get a markedly different picture.

Here is a quick guide to what is on the 3 DVD's. I have some work I have to get done, but whatever the media doesn't get up I will work on getting up later -

4/8/09 Doc Dump Guide

Disc 1:
Folder 48 - Photobucket (filtered?)
Folder 55 - Cell Phone Forensics - J Hoover
Folder 57 - Pics from Hoovers cell?
Folder 58 - J Hoover audio interview (J Allen, 12/18/09)
Folder 59 - Brian Krause stuff from Hoover cell phone
Folder 60 - Interview Calendar (pics)
Folder 61 - Det. J. White audio interview (2 min)
Folder 63 - Video - (1) BackupCar, (2) Casey Arrest, (3) Tonyfour

Folder 68 -
CaseyAnthonySavedReport (Nat. Comprehensive Report on family)
Chloroform Search jpg
CynthiaAnthonySavedReport (Nat. Comp. report)
Emails (look like from Rick P.
Firefox from Unallocated Space HP Desktop Google Searches.csv
Firefox from Unallocated Space HP Desktop Google Searches.xls
GeorgeAnthonySavedReport (Nat Comp Report)
High School Info
Credit Card Usage report
Microsoft Word - Kid Care tip by FDLE Tony Rodriguez CAYLEE
Microsoft Word - marie_SpecialAgentJAG4_casey o marie
Oak Ridge Institute Report folder
Tony Car Report folder
Phone Records folder (various players)
Photos folder (various - Apartments, dumpster, Universal etc)
Request to keep video visitation
Section 2 Witness audio/written Statements (114 total !!!)
Section 3 Decedent Info folder
Section 5 Defendant Info folder
TAG history for Pontiac
Valencia College info
Zenaida G. Saved Report (Nat. Comp. Report)

Folder 69 - 911 Call from 12/11 audio, Body Site photos (Garage too), OCSO Tower Maps/Cell Exam per Melich, Witness Interviews (25 !!!)

Folder 64 - Casey booking audio (2 hours)

DISC 2 - Photobucket complete, Casey booking video interview
DISC 3 - Tony L/Lee A video

Dead air at the beginning of this, but stick with it. Lee does all the talking.

Is this something new, or is this the same interview of which we already have seen the transcript? We've already seen a transcript of an interview in which LA was taped w/o his knowledge by AL wearing a wire.

Anyone know? Thanks in advance. :)

hi, there is not much to see BUT i think we can guess that because CA refused to give them initially to LE

and

here is my GUESS..

she purchased something at JC penny that was "lost" and had to be replaced
and the item(s) that were "lost" were found at the scene where the baby was found...

it will sink her..

I do hope your guess is correct. I wish we had been able to see the items purchased. Wonder if LE has those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa