South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've confirmation that she was outside.

I asked someone on a FB group who had the photo outside if this is where she was and he confirmed yes she was outside.

Síochána Loscann
Yeah, unfortunately. When I put this pic up it was unclear if she died here or in closet and now its confirmed via indictments that it was here so don't be surprised if I just take the ****in picture DOWN altogether. There is a feeling within me and its growing that this image is just too ****ed up. Too sad.

Then there is the thought that there could be benefit from driving home the horror of this deal...geting people to do something, grasp how ****ed this whole thing is...and was for Phoebe and her little sister Lauren who found her hanging from these stairs.
... See More
really pretty much tho were anyone to tell me that they think the pic should be taken down.....I'd remove it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=23687&id=100000957224345

Link to new photos of the house, 356 Newton St., for your consideration.If she was outside, it should have been noticed quickly, one would think...still waiting on confirmation of an interior stairwell...
http://img265.imageshack.us/g/sightlinestairs333.jpg/

If it's a two story house then I would think it likely had to have an interior stairwell, how else would someone be getting to second floor?

I asked someone on a FB group who had the photo outside if this is where she was and he confirmed yes she was outside.

Síochána Loscann
Yeah, unfortunately. When I put this pic up it was unclear if she died here or in closet and now its confirmed via indictments that it was here so don't be surprised if I just take the ****in picture DOWN altogether. There is a feeling within me and its growing that this image is just too ****ed up. Too sad.

Then there is the thought that there could be benefit from driving home the horror of this deal...geting people to do something, grasp how ****ed this whole thing is...and was for Phoebe and her little sister Lauren who found her hanging from these stairs.
... See More
really pretty much tho were anyone to tell me that they think the pic should be taken down.....I'd remove it.

read this thread...;)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...p?topic=24&post=74&uid=106256199412197#post74

Síochána Loscann

... See More

Wait.... I just read that she was found in the rear stairwell of apartment according to LE/ME reports. This report doesn't make sense...

If it's a two story house then I would think it likely had to have an interior stairwell, how else would someone be getting to second floor?
By the stairs on the rear, jjenny. There are stairs leading upstairs on the rear. The upstairs could be accessed that way. BUT...I agree, there might be a stairwell indoors, too.

By the stairs on the rear, jjenny. There are stairs leading upstairs on the rear. The upstairs could be accessed that way. BUT...I agree, there might be a stairwell indoors, too.

I would think if the house originally was build as a two story house (and not a duplex) then the stairwell would be inside. Do we know if the house was meant to be a duplex or simply a two story house?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1769004206&ref=nf#!/topic.php?uid=106256199412197&topic=24

If you read that discussion that Síochána Loscann has many many great theories on what happened. I wish he'd join us here because you all have many fine points and I think together it would be just fascinating. This is just a little bit of what he says.

I personally don't see HOW she is NOT NOTICED hanging from the stairs long enough for Lauren who gets home at 4:15, 4:30 or w/e to have to be the one to find her ...

I'd personally think it'd be hard for her not to have been noticed by a passing motorist...on Newton. Yes, there'd be but a brief time when stairs are in "sight" and that within one's PERIPHERAL VISION (they'd be looking FORWARD, down Newton) but......man I don't know.....I'd expect she is found before Lauren gets home.

I would think if the house originally was build as a two story house (and not a duplex) then the stairwell would be inside. Do we know if the house was meant to be a duplex or simply a two story house?
We do not know. But by the age and style of the building, it's very likely, to me, it was a single family home. And very possible there were stairs indoors. Look at the house pics. The house appears to have a screened in porch type area on the top floor, in the rear, and windows on the main floor, in the rear...would there be a stairwell there?

Attachments

• 26210_103291859712721_100000957224345_23697_5052198_n.jpg
    26210_103291859712721_100000957224345_23697_5052198_n.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 26210_103289903046250_100000957224345_23687_3748882_n.jpg
    26210_103289903046250_100000957224345_23687_3748882_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5

My parent's house is a duplex. There are 4 sets of steps. Back porch and front porch, both only 5 steps. There are steps leading down into the apartment in the back and I believe there's only 8 steps. There's a set of stairs inside the house. But there's a door separating the upstairs and the downstairs at the top of the steps. the door locks on both sides to lock the other tenant out. There's nowhere to hang yourself on any of those steps. Steps inside of a house at least in my parent's house give no way to hang yourself. Not knowing how the steps if there are any inside of the house are set up the only thing I can think of are the steps outside. We know for sure how those steps are and it's possible to hang yourself there. I'm still looking for for sure confirmation.

Do we know TOD? Because according to this article she was exchanging texts 2 hours before her death.

• An initial examination of Ms. Prince's cellular telephone was conducted by investigators who were able to determine that several text messages were exchanged between Ms. Prince and an identified telephone number approximately two (2) hours prior to her death. Investigators subsequently learned, through witness interviews, that Ms. Prince had exchanged text messages with a friend during the afternoon of her death. The texts focused around the verbally abusive incidents Ms. Prince had been subjected to by Sean Mulveyhill, Kayla Narey and Ashley Longe earlier on the date of her death and her despair at the on-going taunting to which she was subjected.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/court_documents_detail_hurtful.html

My parent's house is a duplex. There are 4 sets of steps. Back porch and front porch, both only 5 steps. There are steps leading down into the apartment in the back and I believe there's only 8 steps. There's a set of stairs inside the house. But there's a door separating the upstairs and the downstairs at the top of the steps. the door locks on both sides to lock the other tenant out. There's nowhere to hang yourself on any of those steps. Steps inside of a house at least in my parent's house give no way to hang yourself. Not knowing how the steps if there are any inside of the house are set up the only thing I can think of are the steps outside. We know for sure how those steps are and it's possible to hang yourself there. I'm still looking for for sure confirmation.

Sauerkraut talks in the comments about living in similar houses and there being interior stairs. Points out that the back stairs aren't really used much and that the back of the house where the exterior stairs go up is really just an enclosed porch.

http://run4chocolate.wordpress.com/...n-interesting-post-on-phoebe-prince/#comments

Do we know TOD? Because according to this article she was exchanging texts 2 hours before her death.

• An initial examination of Ms. Prince's cellular telephone was conducted by investigators who were able to determine that several text messages were exchanged between Ms. Prince and an identified telephone number approximately two (2) hours prior to her death. Investigators subsequently learned, through witness interviews, that Ms. Prince had exchanged text messages with a friend during the afternoon of her death. The texts focused around the verbally abusive incidents Ms. Prince had been subjected to by Sean Mulveyhill, Kayla Narey and Ashley Longe earlier on the date of her death and her despair at the on-going taunting to which she was subjected.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/court_documents_detail_hurtful.html
Nope. Don't know TOD, either.

Sauerkraut talks in the comments about living in similar houses and there being interior stairs. Points out that the back stairs aren't really used much and that the back of the house where the exterior stairs go up is really just an enclosed porch.

http://run4chocolate.wordpress.com/...n-interesting-post-on-phoebe-prince/#comments

That's what I'm thinking. It appears to be an addition, added for the retrofit, possibly? The back portion of the house looks like there could be a stairwell in there, imo...but we don't know!

I posted our link on that thread inviting people to join. We'll see.

There...my secret's out. ;) I am Sam Wone...(my version of "some one" ) Time for a new ID. ;)

Would there be something to hang herself from if there were a set of stairs right when you walk in the front door leading up? That's a way to think about it. That Sio poster makes it a point to specifically show the stairs at the back of the house.

My parents live in Md. The only way their downstairs tenants get inside is through a door around back leading down to their apartment. My mom gets in through the front door. So their house is a bit different than Phoebe's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993