Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 05:39 AM
WS Admin Mgr/Co-Owner

2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Good morning everyone!

Will the Defense rest today?
Old 06-30-2011, 05:47 AM
Rest in Peace

Good Morning!

I don't know if they will rest today or not, should be interesting~
Old 06-30-2011, 05:49 AM
Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Good morning, Friends! I hope ICA testifies today!!!
her very last "curtain call" ...

(yes DT said they will rest today)

Justice for Stacy Peterson & Kathleen Savio

Find Stacy Peterson|timeline

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

Every 16 minutes someone dies by suicide.

Make a Difference. Save a Life. Walk in 2014
Shedding light on the epidemic of suicide by giving survivors a voice.
http://www.theovernight.org/
Old 06-30-2011, 05:53 AM
Justice for Caylee

Good morning everyone.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:59 AM

Good Morning!

In honour of Caylee who loved bagels.

My thoughts and prayers going out to Team Caylee. They have fought like champions and I have faith that Justice will prevail.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:04 AM
Justice for all victims!

Good morning, everyone!

Today should be a very interesting day. Will Casey testify or not? I have no idea, but I am excited about the DT wrapping up their case and the State doing their rebuttal.

This has been a long, hard road for all involved. I hope little Caylee Marie has justice at the end of this road.

Last edited by LaLaw2000; 06-30-2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Edited a word
Old 06-30-2011, 06:05 AM
Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post

Good morning, everyone!

Today should be a very interesting day. Will Casey testify or not? I have no idea, but I am excited about the DT wrapping up their case and the State doing their rebuttal.

This has been a long, hard road for all involved. I hope little Caylee Marie has justice at the end of this road.

TGIF!
I'm pretty sure it's Thursday? ( or am I having some "majical thinking"? )

Justice for Stacy Peterson & Kathleen Savio

Find Stacy Peterson|timeline

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

Every 16 minutes someone dies by suicide.

Make a Difference. Save a Life. Walk in 2014
Shedding light on the epidemic of suicide by giving survivors a voice.
http://www.theovernight.org/
Old 06-30-2011, 06:06 AM

I still have no idea if they will rest today or not. I am not being indecisive, it is just how long they take questioning each witness over and over and over the same information and not getting the answer "they want." Until finally the magic words no further questions are heard.

Don't know who else is left or how much they want to cover, but I am sure JB will take some time talking with Ms. Cruz and trying to get her to tell dirt, all though any testimony from her seems irrelevant to me. Still has nothing to do with the murder of Caylee.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by LaLaw2000
">

Good morning, everyone!

TGIF!

huh? is it??? wait!
Old 06-30-2011, 06:09 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing OK. Looks like the DF might rest today. The big question, will KC get on the stand? I will be popping in and out of my computer at work like a pop tart. Have a great day. Peace
Old 06-30-2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing OK. Looks like the DF might rest today. The big question, will KC get on the stand? I will be popping in and out of my computer at work like a pop tart. Have a great day. Peace
If Casey takes the stand, you can be sure they will not rest today. Baez will be re re re re redirecting. We could still be here a month from now.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:18 AM

Morning everybody! I am still at work waiting for day shift to roll in, but I've been trying to catch up on what I missed yesterday after I went to bed. It seems like the grief expert was on and didn't do terribly well one way or the other. Did I miss anything else major?

Also, who's up to testify today you think? Can't wait to get home, get my pajamas on and pull up the trial feeds. I'm gonna be one tired lady this Friday morning, but its worth it.

"Every guilty person is his own hangman."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca - Roman Statesman
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to NiteNurse For This Useful Post:

GA was a shockingly pleasant surprise yesterday. GA is finally sticking up for Caylee. Thought I never see that day. Caylee is proud of JO JO. I pray the Lord give GA strength to continue on that course.
Inactive

Oh my gosh, Good Morning All

I've had limited bandwidth for the last couple of days so have only been listening to audio of the court proceedings, so hard! It just about broke my heart yesterday listening to George's testimony - I'll never understand how ICA could do this to the father that loved her and tried to protect her for nearly 3 years.

It was NOT George's fault he knew what decomp smelled like and he was forced to testify to the Grand Jury.
It was NOT George's fault that neither he nor Cindy were willing to put their house up to get ICA out of jail - They wanted answers to where Caylee was and I think they thought she would crack as well.

How dare Baez and ICA make it their personal mission to destroy this man. I'm just so outraged out what both of these morally bankrupt people have done to this man, I'm more angry today than yesterday.

According to stories both ICA's parents have been driven to physical violence against this woman - if I'd been in the same position I would probably have gone further.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Good Morning to all,

I hope today is as painless as possible to those who adored and loved Caylee.

I also hope today that those (she) who is responsible for every ounce of pain delivered to Caylee and those who adored and loved Caylee feels the full impact of the Karma Train.....which I hear the faint whistle of this morning-as it finally makes it's way into the station...

Hanging around Websleuths since 2003.

Now located in Lancashire, England.

I'm not gossipin'-I'm just sayin'!
Old 06-30-2011, 06:21 AM

She WILL get on the stand IMO her MOM has had too many
"cameos" she has to outdo CA.
What's scary is that she is so <different> that she'll probably LOVE it!
Old 06-30-2011, 06:22 AM
Inactive

I think River is coming up first.

Wouldn't it be a great segway for Baez to get River to end on "it was an accident that spiraled out of control" to then announce, dun dun dun ------------------> We call ICA to the stand your honor.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeticSoul View Post
I'm pretty sure it's Thursday? ( or am I having some "majical thinking"? )
Well here I was giving it Wednesdat
Old 06-30-2011, 06:25 AM

I watched some of the coverage last night on HLN. A viewer called Jane Velez Mitchell asking if Cindy will be charged with perjury.

All of them agreed they didn't believe she would because she's a mom and her daughter may be sentenced to death row, etc etc.

I thought how wrong if she is not. This is exactly the type of behaviour that got Casey where she is today. Pathological lying and getting away with it. What message are we sending our children and especially young adults who are watching? Let me say that I do not wish what the Anthonys are going through to my worse enemy but if you break the law, you should pay for your crime and as far as I know, lying under oath is breaking the law.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:26 AM
Inactive

*Sigh*

2 hours to go.

Then the burning question will nearly be known. My thoughts, Baez will not rest defense today, and ICA will take the stand.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 06:28 AM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
I watched some of the coverage last night on HLN. A viewer called Jane Velez Mitchell asking if Cindy will be charged with perjury.

All of them agreed they didn't believe she would because she's a mom and her daughter may be sentenced to death row, etc etc.

I thought how wrong if she is not. This is exactly the type of behaviour that got Casey where she is today. Pathological lying and getting away with it. What message are we sending our children and especially young adults who are watching? Let me say that I do not wish what the Anthonys are going through to my worse enemy but if you break the law, you should pay for your crime and as far as I know, lying under oath is breaking the law.
I think Bill S said the State would not charge Cindy because if this has to be tried again (perish the thought) they would need her to testify again so that would be kind of like poking a hornets nest. It isn't right though.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 06:29 AM

I wish ICA would get on the stand. However, I don't think we're going to get any satisfaction on that front. I can just imagine the violins Baez would have playing in the background as she tearfully recalled the 'tragic accident'. Perhaps after a few costume changes and one bone dry, rumpled kleenex she'll then explain how she was barely able to maintain her flawless makeup coverage at the hot body contest. That during the bar dancing she almost stumbled because of the sheer magnitude of her grief! Thankfully, she was able to call on her ugly coping to help her get through the 'anything but clothes' party which she absolutely had to endure....

*gag*

Yeah, I hope she takes the stand...and I hope she wore her big girl panties for the cross shortly to follow.

"Every guilty person is his own hangman."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca - Roman Statesman
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to NiteNurse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
If Casey takes the stand, you can be sure they will not rest today. Baez will be re re re re redirecting. We could still be here a month from now.
All I thought of when reading your post "lights camera action". Face time
Old 06-30-2011, 06:33 AM
Inactive

This is day 32 of the trial.

Day 32 is when Cindy caught up with ICA, Day 32 is when ICA first had to answer to the police and say where Caylee was.

Is this Day 32 prescient, are the stars aligning?
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 06:33 AM
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Good morning, everyone. It's the last day of the month and, hopefully, the end of the DT's (lame) case. Whether or not Casey takes the stand is anyone's guess, but either way, it will be "Surpise, surprise!"

I have to be out for a short time later this morning but will be back onboard for the afternoon session, for sure.

Thanks for the bagels

Carpe diem.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread