TX TX - Amber Hagerman, 9, Arlington, 17 Jan 1996

They don't give any information in the article as to why they think he is connected to Amber's case. I wonder what it is.

I do hope for Amber's family that they may finally get some answers.

God Bless you Amber!! You've left an amazing legacy.

Arlington PD says they have no evidence that he was ever in Texas. ZabaSearch does :-/

Background Report for Terapon Adhahn
Address History for Terapon Adhahn includes the following cities:<LI type=square>7 Addresses in TACOMA, WA<LI type=square>3 Addresses in SPANAWAY, WA<LI type=square>1 Address in HALTOM CITY, TX<LI type=square>1 Address in FORT WORTH, TX

Please God, let this be the closure we need.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003796664_webadnahn19m.html snip quote from (adhahn)He lived for a while in Fort Worth, Texas, where his mother, Penn Bower, lives with her longtime boyfriend, Donald Bay.

Bower couldn't be reached, but Bay said Bower didn't trust her son because he was "too much like his father." But Bay said he found Adhahn to be "a good kid and a good mechanic. He helped me around the house. I don't know why she didn't get along with him."

Bay said his opinion changed when Adhahn became involved with an underage girl, a relationship that resulted in several of the charges filed Wednesday in Pierce County.

Adhahn met the girl — then 12 — through her mother's boyfriend, according to charging papers. The girl's mother was having trouble and could not care for her, so she allowed her daughter to move in with Adhahn.

While living with Adhahn at two different Spanaway addresses starting in 2001, the girl estimated she was raped twice weekly for several years, charging documents state.

I didn't see another thread for Amber at WS anywhere.

Amber Renee Hagerman (November 25, 1986&#8211;January 17, 1996) was a young girl who became a victim of an abduction and murder. On January 13, 1996, she was riding her bike near her grandparents' home in Arlington, Texas, and was kidnapped soon thereafter.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Hagerman

I've thought about Amber and her legacy often over the years. According to wikipedia, there was a suspect in July 2007 under investigation for Amber's murder.

God Bless you Dear Amber. I pray that there is justice for you one day.

For those that don't know. The Amber Alert system was named after Amber Hagerman.

An AMBER Alert is a notification to the general public, by various media outlets in Canada and in the United States, issued when police confirm that a child has been abducted. AMBER is a backronym for "America's Missing: Broadcasting Emergency Response", and was named for 9-year-old Amber Hagerman who was abducted and murdered in Arlington, Texas in 1996.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMBER_Alert

Amber's story at crimelibrary. I haven't read through it all yet to see if there are any updates.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/amber_hagerman/1_index.html

College students to investigate Amber Hagerman case

A group of Atlanta college students is launching a yearlong investigation into the 1996 Arlington kidnapping and murder of Amber Hagerman.

An official with Bauder College's Cold Case Investigative Research Institute is scheduled today to join the mother of the child for whom the Amber Alert was named to announce the organization's effort.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/DN-hagerman_20met.ART.State.Edition2.4a6adfe.html

I was surprised to learn we don't have much about Amber here on Websleuths! I hope this week we'll have more to discuss and maybe we can come up with some ideas on how to find justice for her. I imagine there is a ton of information about her case on the internet.

Jimmie Whitson kept two bicycles at the house for the grandkids, and Amber and Ricky asked if they could go for a quick ride on the sunny winter day.

"My husband and my daughter said, 'OK, but just go once around the block,'" Glenda Whitson told Crime Library.

Glenda Whitson
They peddled around two corners to the parking lot of a Winn-Dixie grocery store that had been closed for some time. Neighborhood kids enjoyed riding on a ramp there.

As the children went off, no adult gave it a second thought.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/amber_hagerman/1_index.html

I remember this case well although I didnt discover WS and forums for years.

'Where's Sissy?' He said she stayed for one more ride on the ramp, so they sent him back for her."

That part gets me. Sissy is DD in my household when speaking with DS #2

Anyone better at this than I have any advice on searching for the actual articles and newscoverage of teh case without wading through all the prolific (good thing dont get me wrong) info that is about amber alert system?

Okay I was looking up familer cases and remember the Jennifer Schuett's case.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37232072/ns/today-today_people

What really struck me was the picture of Amber and Jennifer
Amber-hagerman 2.jpg

Jennifer.jpg
Jennifer's monster Dennis Earl Bradford
dennis-earl-bradford.jpg

I going to research to see where Dennis was???

Do we know if they have any dna from Amber case?

I have not found that info if any DNA was collected....

I thought I remembered from this case, that there was one witness. An elderly man, in his yard, watering his flowers? I know he was near sighted, but at the time he said it was an scruffy looking guy that put her in a truck and drove off.

Ambers Mother is a true hero. She steadily pushed until Amber alerts became a recognizable name in the fight againt child kidnappings and disappearances.

Amazing that her case has never been solved.

I can't believe it hasn't been solved, either. It seems like this kind of perpetrator is unable to control his urges and will certainly strike again (and probably had harmed/killed before).

Amber's body was found less than a mile from my parents' home at the time (I was in college about 30 miles away). Everyone was really shaken up.

Anderson Cooper 360 is going to be doing a segment on Amber's case "next week" at 10 PM EST on CNN. It is part of a special series that they're doing called, "360's Most Notorious Cold Cases". They did JonBenet's case today and her segment was about 10 minutes so it should be the same for Amber's case.

Anderson Cooper 360 is going to be doing a segment on Amber's case "next week" at 10 PM EST on CNN. It is part of a special series that they're doing called, "360's Most Notorious Cold Cases". They did JonBenet's case today and her segment was about 10 minutes so it should be the same for Amber's case.

I just seen today that Amber story will be on Thursday and John Welsh will also be on talking about the Amber Alert.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back