Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Haleigh Cummings

Notices

Haleigh Cummings Missing from Satsuma, FL since Feb. 9, 2009. Haleigh was born August 17, 2003. She has blonde hair and brown eyes, her ears are pierced and she has a lazy left eye due to Turner Syndrome.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Capri's Avatar
Capri Capri is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,852
Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

“I’m going to prison,” he said. He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be. When Cummings was arrested, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman said convictions on all the charges could mean 43 years in prison.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...s_about_arrest

Last edited by Kimster; 01-31-2010 at 10:31 AM. Reason: added #1 to title
  #2  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:40 PM
tiredofthis's Avatar
tiredofthis tiredofthis is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere out there.
Posts: 3,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
“I’m going to prison,” he said. He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be. When Cummings was arrested, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman said convictions on all the charges could mean 43 years in prison.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...s_about_arrest

A setback? You think, Ron? Not as if losing a daughter was a set back. Nope, not at all!
  #3  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:43 PM
VespaElf's Avatar
VespaElf VespaElf is offline
Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
“I’m going to prison,”

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.
I apologize in advance for my snarkiness *BUT*............


WAY TO STATE THE OBVIOUS RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
The saints are the sinners who keep trying...
  #4  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:45 PM
mydailyopinions's Avatar
mydailyopinions mydailyopinions is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the Woods In Georgia
Posts: 5,518
At least he told the truth!

"I am going to prison"

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Quiche's Avatar
Quiche Quiche is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,082
You're not just going to prison, Ron-- it appears you have arrived.

Btw-- aren't these types of interviews admissible in court?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:47 PM
lonetraveler's Avatar
lonetraveler lonetraveler is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carolina Coast
Posts: 9,977
Wow, Ron. I bet it's difficult going to prison just for getting into a car. Man, that's tough.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:59 PM
mysticrose's Avatar
mysticrose mysticrose is offline
The key to change... is to let go of fear
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere out there ....
Posts: 8,429
I can't even comment right now with out getting in trouble ....
__________________
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
  #8  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:00 PM
cyberborg's Avatar
cyberborg cyberborg is offline
Seeking Justice for Victims
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Liverpool Branch
Posts: 5,280
Reminiscent of the Casey Anthony crime spree? --- and OJ's stupid crime?

An escalation into petty crime that escalates in the secret, subconscious hope of getting caught?

Amazing what a guilty conscience can do to folks and getting away with a crime does not necessarily prevent the Perp from self destructing or secretly wanting to be punished.

This was a stupid stupid crime spree that given their notoriety it was only a matter of time before they would be caught, given both their priors. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I guess Ron's conscience was eating him up and now he can feel he is paying the price without admitting what happened to HaLeigh, he can use drugs as the cover for his crime.
__________________
Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



Justice for Caylee
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Searchfortruth's Avatar
Searchfortruth Searchfortruth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,976
Ron's lawyer can't be approving these phone calls to journalists. Ron really is trying to separate himself from Misty in this interview. He had better hope she is not as quick to turn and run.

Last edited by Searchfortruth; 01-24-2010 at 10:09 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
I can't even comment right now with out getting in trouble ....
I can relate.. Piece o' work that boy is...JMO
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Capri's Avatar
Capri Capri is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
Ron's lawyer can't be approving these phone calls to journalists. Ron really is trying to separate himself from Misty in this interview. He had better hope she is not as quick to turn and run.
At least he confirmed that Misty has a new tattoo, so I guess Mama Croslin was right.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
Reminiscent of the Casey Anthony crime spree? --- and OJ's stupid crime?

An escalation into petty crime that escalates in the secret, subconscious hope of getting caught?

Amazing what a guilty conscience can do to folks and getting away with a crime does not necessarily prevent the Perp from self destructing or secretly wanting to be punished.

This was a stupid stupid crime spree that given their notoriety it was only a matter of time before they would be caught, given both their priors. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I guess Ron's conscience was eating him up and now he can feel he is paying the price without admitting what happened to HaLeigh, he can use drugs as the cover for his crime.
BBM..Nah.. First, a person has to have a conscience in order for their conscience to eat them up...JMO
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:37 PM
LeLe1953 LeLe1953 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,928
I am so crying buckets for Ron.............NOT! I think Ron's mama sang him the wrong version of " Mama's don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys" The version she must have sang was " mama's don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys. Let them grow up to lie, cheat and steal, sell a little dope, buy scripton pills"
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LeLe1953 For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Searchfortruth's Avatar
Searchfortruth Searchfortruth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,976
Out of the five arrested, who feels the uncontrollable need to call (from his jail cell, without a lawyer present) and "give his side" to the media ? This phone call was the act of a desperate man.
  #15  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:46 PM
cyberborg's Avatar
cyberborg cyberborg is offline
Seeking Justice for Victims
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Liverpool Branch
Posts: 5,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
Out of the five arrested, who feels the uncontrollable need to call (from his jail cell, without a lawyer present) and "give his side" to the media ? This phone call was the act of a desperate man.
He wants to pen a note to the court that he will not be tricked into a confession or plea deal for a crime that he did not do and would not do. Sound familiar?

I wuz framed and railroaded by LE.
__________________
Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



Justice for Caylee
  #16  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:55 PM
azwriter's Avatar
azwriter azwriter is offline
Sister Mary Wanna
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 4,229
Here's Ron facing up to 43 years in prison. He'll be close to 70 if he serves the full sentence, his son will be nearly 50 when he's released and his mom and grandmother will probably be dead by then and he's making it clear to a journalist that HE did not pay for his former wife's tatoo.
__________________
The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:
  #17  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:03 PM
claudicici's Avatar
claudicici claudicici is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,806
....and how dare he call a reporter while in jail and not even mention Hayleigh???....I mean at least pretend,at least TRY to make us believe all you still do is think about her and miss her....and what about your son"?????????....no apologies about what you are doing to him either.....

it's a setback in your life ????.....is he f***** kidding?...it pretty much destroys the one life he should be saving right now and that's Jr....he obviously wasted no thought about him when he got involved in this mess....
  #18  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:05 PM
LaLaw2000's Avatar
LaLaw2000 LaLaw2000 is offline
Justice for all victims!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 10,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
I am so crying buckets for Ron.............NOT! I think Ron's mama sang him the wrong version of " Mama's don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys" The version she must have sang was " mama's don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys. Let them grow up to lie, cheat and steal, sell a little dope, buy scripton pills"
Drug Store Cowboy, LOL!
__________________
**May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:06 PM
Whisperer's Avatar
Whisperer Whisperer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Francisco, Penninsula
Posts: 17,662
Where did rc get the information that was being discussed on the net? I'm guessing TN is surfing again...

So his press release was to explain the tat and give his alibi and say he has a setback....okiedokiethen.
  #20  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Whisperer's Avatar
Whisperer Whisperer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Francisco, Penninsula
Posts: 17,662
Frankly, I am surprised the jail lets him telephone. Guess rc thinks he is now a VIP..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:08 PM
LaLaw2000's Avatar
LaLaw2000 LaLaw2000 is offline
Justice for all victims!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 10,815
It really pizzes me off about this jailhouse interview. LE may have them all seperated, but giving out interviews is a great way to let the other players know what HIS stance is. It should not be allowed, IMO.

__________________
**May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Capri's Avatar
Capri Capri is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
It really pizzes me off about this jailhouse interview. LE may have them all seperated, but giving out interviews is a great way to let the other players know what HIS stance is. It should not be allowed, IMO.

But it might work against him too.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:11 PM
LaLaw2000's Avatar
LaLaw2000 LaLaw2000 is offline
Justice for all victims!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 10,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
Frankly, I am surprised the jail lets him telephone. Guess rc thinks he is now a VIP..
He has always thought that, IMO. As in the restaurant, "Don't you know who I am?"

I am surprised, disappointed, and furious that Ronald is allowed to talk to the media from his jail cell.

JMO
__________________
**May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:12 PM
LaLaw2000's Avatar
LaLaw2000 LaLaw2000 is offline
Justice for all victims!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 10,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
But it might work against him too.
Now that would be great, Capri, but I am still mad about it, LOL!
__________________
**May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 01-24-2010, 11:12 PM
Emeralgem's Avatar
Emeralgem Emeralgem is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
But it might work against him too.

IMHO..It has already..JMO
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
after arrest, florida, haleigh cummings, i'm going to prison, jail interview, january 2010, misty croslin, ronald cummings

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ronald has filed for divorce. WillenFan21 Haleigh Cummings 257 10-20-2009 02:01 PM
Ronald Tammen Julessleuther Sleuth possible matches for Benjaman Kyle 7 09-25-2009 09:52 AM
Possible BOLO for Ronald C. Tom'sGirl Haleigh Cummings 35 04-20-2009 06:32 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!