‘20/20’ Pre-trial interviews with former FBI agent Tom Martens and Molly Corbett

I'm watching and it seems so pro MM! It actually makes me cringe!
ETA- she won't look at the interviewer in the eyes. Shifty!

jc jnr interview �� or Ms son??
Thanks for the details for those of use who can't watch. I can't even sleep I feel ill knowing this is on.

It was JC's son's interview where he states that there was abuse in the home toward MC.

I'm watching and it seems so pro MM! It actually makes me cringe!
ETA- she won't look at the interviewer in the eyes. Shifty!

I am cringing too and biting down hard on my teeth. She also claimed some sexual abuse.

So far, it is sickening, Molly playing the victim. Said Jason was very controlling, and choked her, sometimes during sex, and at other times. She couldn't leave because she would never get the children.

Going through the events of the day. The Martens arrive late that evening. Tom brings a hand me down baseball bat.

It was JC's son's interview where he states that there was abuse in the home toward MC.

Omg this is absolutely scandalous, from a woman who said she loved those children. How on earth could you do that to a child.
In his own words she will always be remembered as a murderer.

Kids were not allowed to come to the bedroom at night. Kids would come to the door and whisper.

MC claims that JC’s daughter woke up from a nightmare and came to their room. JC got mad because he did not like to be awakened during the night. He did not want MC to coddle his daughter. MC said “she is only 8 I should be able to comfort her”. He got mad and started to put his hands around her throat. MC screamed.

Showing a silhouette of JC and MC in the room with JC's arm around her neck. They edge toward bathroom. TM was afraid if they went into bathroom he would kill her.

The narrator said the Martens just decided to pay a visit that night. I thought Molly called them and asked them to come?

There is a struggle with the bat. TM is holding on to bat and hitting him on the head and doing whatever he can to get the bat back and survive.
Playing 911 call now

They finished processing the scene quickly.

MC is crying and tears running down her face talking about the kids. She is saying "please please don't take the kids"

Seeing her speak in person, I know why they didn't put her on the stand. All kinds of body language when she tells the lies.

There is a bitter divide between the families and the type of man JC was. His widow MC is desperate to gain custody of children. JC's will states both children should go to his sister after his death. MC begged JC's sister to let them stay with her. They drove off and she melted into the driveway. next day she is granted one hour with the kids. they looked at pictures in an album and was later sent a letter they wrote to her.

Recording of JC's son telling MC he loves her.

The beating was horrific and no marks on TM and MC. the paving stone is shown with hair and blood.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back