02.22.2011 Big Springs Search of Landfill

I think what they were looking for had to be very specific. You just can't search a landfill in 6 hours. Not happening. Someone must have turned in a tip about a particular item.

grandma, there were more than one landfills that were checked for HR using HR dogs. They were looking for HR. But I am with you --- there is NO way that even in the two days that there were searches, that you could *EVER* even scratch the surface (IMO).

So do we not have any good investigative reporters in West Texas? :banghead: Surly some one has got to have connections somewhere. It amazes me that this is a small town and like any small town the gossip flies. But this is being kept so darn quit is an amazement in itself. Not hardly a slip anywhere.....What gives?

I don't know about the other searches, but the landfill search in Big Spring was kept VERY quiet - with only those essential people being notified.

I don't know about the other searches, but the landfill search in Big Spring was kept VERY quiet - with only those essential people being notified.
I assume you mean before the fact? Cuz it certainly spilled all over the place once they were out there, lol. I think it's always good for everyone to remember that is so common. Searches go on all the time all over the place without public knowledge. Can't even count how many times I've typed "just because you're not hearing about it, doesn't mean it's not being done."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back