03/01/10 Nancy Grace- New jailhouse tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are his new friends the two guys arrested about a month ago? LOL!!!

I think it was for fraud. One of them reported a stolen vehicle, and it being set on fire. Both correctional officers. The article is here somewhere.

Now that is an interesting thought, Dr.Know. Hmmm....

Ya just never know.

ps - I think the article might be on PCSO website under "News".

Having known quite a few Correctional Officers, they do live large. Many get credit based on the pay that had lots of overtime and they extend themselves way out there. Looked like a nice truck too.

Funny thing was these guys were busted right around the GGS jail visit and said there were "snitches" in there with RC. That's why it's funny that it was on video they are RC's friends. Doubt they are, but it made me laugh at my gut feeling when they were arrested...

You can do it General Delivery at the Post Office, no?

IDK - maybe 25 yrs ago, but not sure about now. Heck, I'll get a P.O. Box if I have to.

[Would it be against the law for me to do sell these? Could do it w/PayPal or something, to protect the buyer. Maybe?]

I simply can not figure out why one of these media people (AH TJ SB,etc) hasnt broken their neck to retrieve them. I dont think TJ/SB ever had them to tell you the truth..

Me too-
I would think these tapes would be pretty hot stuff and with all of the crimes that occur you wouldn't think NG would have to space out the bits and pieces the way she is, there are plenty of current missing persons crimes she could have done today, instead of more minutes from an old tape. i think it stinks that she can pretend the tape is brand new if it is not. She must think viewers will not pick up on the clues? But still I am surprised that other outlets aren't viewing and showing these tapes, as presumably they could get them as well...
where are RC tapes??? He would not be going completely without visitors would he?

well since they have tried ldt and lva and hypnosis (that didn't work) do y'all think anyone would ever suggest mc getting a shot of sodium pentathol? i mean c'mon - ldt and hypnosis aren't admissable in court so - boy would that be interesting dontcha think?

allllllllllllllll aboard.......

waterboard

Me too-
I would think these tapes would be pretty hot stuff and with all of the crimes that occur you wouldn't think NG would have to space out the bits and pieces the way she is, there are plenty of current missing persons crimes she could have done today, instead of more minutes from an old tape. i think it stinks that she can pretend the tape is brand new if it is not. She must think viewers will not pick up on the clues? But still I am surprised that other outlets aren't viewing and showing these tapes, as presumably they could get them as well...
where are RC tapes??? He would not be going completely without visitors would he?

I think everyone learned a lot from the CA case, including him. JMO. Also the setup is different at the jail where he is, I believe.

RC and family tend towards paranoia. I doubt they would put themselves out there. Probably communicating the same way kc does by mail through an attorney or even tapes through an attorney. I can't believe they let attorneys visit and bring their computers in for the visit..

Now that is an interesting thought, Dr.Know. Hmmm....

Ya just never know.

ps - I think the article might be on PCSO website under "News".

Go back a few posts. I already posted it. Thanks though.

I wish Lisa would grow a spine.

Hank Sr. too.. Enough with all the... you're beautiful.. They both need a crash course in Tough Love...They need to tell her to talk or else they ain't coming back to listen to anymore of her BS...And they will refuse to accept any more calls from her...JMO

Hank Sr. too.. Enough with all the... you're beautiful.. They both need a crash course in Tough Love...They need to tell her to talk or else they ain't coming back to listen to anymore of her BS...And they will refuse to accept any more calls from her...JMO

Exactly!!! They both start to prod her but quickly crumble into a bunch of coo coo cooing because they are all insecure and don't know how to be adults and still love Misty but press her firmly else withdraw.

Can a network or media outlet get exclusives on these tapes...why haven't they been played by AH or TJH or WESH or, well you get my thinking....

IS LE using NG? DO they do that....? Sorry but I don't know why NG would have certain excerpts and other media outlets presumably would have the same access so why not release them..:waitasec:

I read on the AH forum today a post by his mod that she went to the SJC jail to pick up the videos and there were several other media outlets picking them up as well. She has seen them in their entirety. Why won't someone post them all?
:banghead:

I wish Lisa would grow a spine.

"They" won't let her...............for some unbelievable reason, They keep addin on more n more charges! What is wrong with Them. Geeze. They only have her locked up all because of haleigh doncha know? And, you can see in her eyes she's innosint. They r gonna owe her a worldywide apology cuz she dint deserve all this.
They're really goin' too far and she's gonna get outta there real soon an get on the TV and tell Them all to kizz her.......cuz, They just got it out for her and the rest of the family. Geeze.

They need to leave her alone an send her home cuz she's done learned her lessons.

(didn't Mrs C watch the takedown tapes--she does watch NG?)

They would have to give Nance a 10-hour show if she played all the tapes in their entirety. I was kind of surprised she didn't have one guest on tonight, and very little commentary, the tapes took up the whole show.
I do wish she would stop saying they are "secretly recorded." Bull-loney.

:( Nancy's mom has been quite ill. I'm wondering if there was an emergency and Nancy traveled home to Georgia, quickly taping the cut-ins for this show before she left.

Has anybody heard how much they are charging for these DVDs? I would love to watch them and it's only a couple miles drive for me to go request them.

Also - any idea if I get them from PCSO or the Clerk's Office?

A quite popular and helpful poster from the Casey Anthony case, MusikMan, may be able to help you--I do believe he's picked stuff up from the clerks office, did the redactions and posted the info for us!

hope it's ok to mention! I've pm'd him myself with a ? about my new Macbook and he responded right back!

Would be Excellent if you could get the entire package...........!!!!:woohoo:

ETA: I'll be watching for your thread!!

Get in touch with Muzikman. He picks up all the Caylee info, dvd's etc.

Yup, I'm sensing I'm far too behind for contribution...........dang, it's going to take awhile to get back into the swing of things!

Really enjoyed this NG thread tonight!

Per Ron's sister and at least one legit reporter, Mz Teee is on the 'net. Heck, iirc, Teee's myspace said she got a "degree" or "certificate" in microcomputers.

Somebody in Ron's family -- or someone who is in frequent contact with them -- reads the stuff on the internet. I would be willing to bet you or anybody else on here, but I don't know what we can bet outside of $$$ which is prolly against TOS or the law.

Any ideas for a good wager? I could change my avi or signature to say "I wuz rong" or something.

Your on!

I like the siggy idea.
Or
Open bar for a week, of course drinks on
The 'looser"?

Just too pooped right now to contribute another idea.......give me til tomorrow an I'll pm ya?

Luv a good wager!

ETA: We could serve up cocktails say like those of infamous murder's ie: S Peterson's Flirtini's etc etc

I read on the AH forum today a post by his mod that she went to the SJC jail to pick up the videos and there were several other media outlets picking them up as well. She has seen them in their entirety. Why won't someone post them all?
:banghead:

I think it's due to "who has the breaking news" first, sadly, and potential money to be made/viewers. It's not about Haleigh to them. Shame on them if it's true. I know it can be done and Muzicman has done it many times. Thanks MM. You went and got them right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona