08.17.2009 Docs. released

Has anyone found the second part of Tabitha Gonzalez Interview?. . . The first part ends just as she's being questioned about her ex. . .

http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140677817.PDF

Strange ....

Patricia said she is Justin Billings ex-girlfriend and he texted her saying his parents were killed. She asked him if he had anything to do with it and he sweared he didn't.

Then he said he paid $3,000 to keep her safe. When later asked ... he said he was joking.

.... and I thought I had a strange sense of humor .... :eek:

very strange conversation.

Patricia said she is Justin Billings ex-girlfriend and he texted her saying his parents were killed. She asked him if he had anything to do with it and he sweared he didn't.

Then he said he paid $3,000 to keep her safe. When later asked ... he said he was joking.

Seriously! A lot of these interviews are bizarre. I just got done reading the one where Stallworth's gal pal talks about how she was going to let him stash the safe in her house. He was supposed to get $70K as his cut from the robbery, which he said would let him go straight. And she went along with this because he was going to throw her a few hundred here and there.

Wow. Y'know, I guess there really are people out in the world like this, but I hope to God I don't know any of 'em!

Seriously! A lot of these interviews are bizarre. I just got done reading the one where Stallworth's gal pal talks about how she was going to let him stash the safe in her house. He was supposed to get $70K as his cut from the robbery, which he said would let him go straight. And she went along with this because he was going to throw her a few hundred here and there.

Wow. Y'know, I guess there really are people out in the world like this, but I hope to God I don't know any of 'em!

Totally agree .... I could use a few extra bucks but if someone contacted me involving a murder and they would give me a million .... this would not even be a decision or consideration on my part. If it were my mom, wife and even my daughter (whom I love more then life itself) I would go straight to the police.

I'm not going to prison for anyone or any amount of money ...

ITA, Chemaster. These documents are starting to show that the sheriff's oft-quoted "humdinger" description was right on target.

I find it fascinating to read about just how much your average people notice about things out of the norm, too. A lot of people have come forward with little dribs and drabs of information that, when added together, often have pointed the way to something big.

http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140677817.PDF

Strange ....

how could ANY SON make jokes of HIS 2 parents slaughtered like this.........
sick, just sick...........might be true..........:eek: and why text the X girlfriend right away????

Anyone know why LPG Jr./Pat Poff would be contacting Malcom Thomas,the School Superintendent of Escambia County Schools, referenced in the report on pg 96?: :confused:
http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140680817.PDF

I found this document very interesting. First I don't think it was Pap Poff texting Malcom Thomas. My understanding was that Mr Thomas received several text messages on his private phone that said : Pat Poff!! then gave a phone number with a 512 area code which is the Austin,TX area. Mr Thomas deleted it because it didn't make sense to him. After he saw the murders on TV the next day,then the name of Pat Poff Gonzalez made more sense and he notified the ECSD. Malcom Thomas is an outstanding Escambia County School Superintentent . He claims to have been friends of the Billings for 15 years.

Has anyone had a chance to read the TG interview? This woman needs to be questioned again by someone who knows what they are doing. Some people on this board could do a better interview. Her big question is what the relationship is between Jr and Pam. She doesn't have a clue but lets herself get pregnant again by this creep. This is her 7th and she thinks that Rita MMMW is crazy. Why has RMMMW not been arrested?? Is it not a crime to pay someone to frame an innocent person?

Yeah, I read it. Didn't sound like they pressed her very much. I agree that several possibly worthwhile avenues went unexplored. They'll probably re-interview her eventually.

My original hunch about her was confirmed by this interview, though. This lady has a LOT of kids. It doesn't surprise me at all that she's not up on Junior's doings. Keeping track of all those kids -- while pregnant, to boot -- probably consumes every bit of energy she's got. It sounds like some of his activities -- all those trips, his odd relationship with Wiggins, etc. -- raised red flags, but she was probably just too busy and tired to follow up on any of it.

I found this document very interesting. First I don't think it was Pap Poff texting Malcom Thomas. My understanding was that Mr Thomas received several text messages on his private phone that said : Pat Poff!! then gave a phone number with a 512 area code which is the Austin,TX area. Mr Thomas deleted it because it didn't make sense to him. After he saw the murders on TV the next day,then the name of Pat Poff Gonzalez made more sense and he notified the ECSD. Malcom Thomas is an outstanding Escambia County School Superintentent . He claims to have been friends of the Billings for 15 years.

I haven't read the document but from your description, it sounds like someone was trying to inform Mr. Thomas of the murderer of his friends. Texting = cell phone, right? Couldn't phone records reveal the full telephone number? Couldn't someone use their cell phone in a different state from the one in which it's registered, but caller ID would still show the area code for the state in which it's registered, and thus couldn't this person actually have been in FL at the time of the texting?

ETA2: Just read the document, text messages came in 7/13, then again 7/15 at 8:23 pm. The phone # is identified in its entirety in the doc. Maybe this is Jimmy Seaton's phone, and that's why in the ESO interview w/ Seaton they keep asking him if LPGjr has ever used his phone. Though Seaton claims to know only Stallworth Sr and not Jr, it seems IMO more likely that Stallworth Jr or even Sr would be the one borrowing a phone to let someone know Pat Poff aka LPGjr was the killer. Did either of the Donnie Stallworths know Malcolm Thomas? know he was friends w/Billings? The Stallworths were trying to get Donnie some help (attorneys they know) for a mysterious bad thing Donnie had done around this time according to Donnie's wife.

Is there any method to the madness of reading these PDFs?
Or, do ya just gotta go at it?

This is incredible. I'm on the 6th doc. and seems like these guys would have taken anybody that wanted to go on this job.Whoever hired this bunch was either mentally challenged or smart enough to know when they got caught that Jr. wouldn't or couldn't come back on them.

I don't know River, it looks to me like LPG jr would sing on anybody and if all the rest of these people thought they were safe they would too. How have these folks made it this far in life is beyond me. It seems that the guy in the pony tail is frequently mentioned as being part of the planning committee.

This is incredible. I'm on the 6th doc. and seems like these guys would have taken anybody that wanted to go on this job.Whoever hired this bunch was either mentally challenged or smart enough to know when they got caught that Jr. wouldn't or couldn't come back on them.

Smart enough to eliminate Billings and "loose cannon" Gonzalez without any apparent connections to himself or the organization he represents? I think the reference to MS13 is a purposeful misdirect - the Norte Valle Cartel is more like it.

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayR...STORY=/www/story/08-11-2009/0005075844&EDATE=

While Sanchez (mentioned in Patrick's interview) is facing prison, there's no doubt the cartel is still doing business.

Smart enough to eliminate Billings and "loose cannon" Gonzalez without any apparent connections to himself or the organization he represents? I think the reference to MS13 is a purposeful misdirect - the Norte Valle Cartel is more like it.

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayR...STORY=/www/story/08-11-2009/0005075844&EDATE=

While Sanchez (mentioned in Patrick's interview) is facing prison, there's no doubt the cartel is still doing business.

Same Sanchez? I remember reading that but don't recall the first name. & I'm sure not rooting through that PDF again.

:eek:

BTW...Jr. is so full of it, he could have been throwing around Sanchez' name just like he was Fred Levins in the Doc. Or, maybe he really was on the phone with Levin?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The saying in my mind at the moment ... "The more the merrier" . Another words, 1-2 perps leads to 10-15 possible players, scenarios etc. 8-10 perps, hundreds of possible players. Muddy the waters ... more.

Has anyone had a chance to read the TG interview? This woman needs to be questioned again by someone who knows what they are doing. Some people on this board could do a better interview. Her big question is what the relationship is between Jr and Pam. She doesn't have a clue but lets herself get pregnant again by this creep. This is her 7th and she thinks that Rita MMMW is crazy. Why has RMMMW not been arrested?? Is it not a crime to pay someone to frame an innocent person?

What's up with TG meeting up with the guys at the Walmart and saying she was just buying the shoes for her son? She says she had no idea of the investigation. ??

http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140677817.PDF page 59 marked #140

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.