08.17.2009 Docs. released

Am I the only person who thinks PG Jr just gave a different town name to Jimmy Seaton?

I often withhold or twist certain information when I don't want someone to know everything.

For instance, when I have an employment lead, I might say it's at a different company or in a different town to prevent others from applying too.

Absolutely agree - He didn't want to give away the farm without knowing that Seaton was in for the harvest. . .

Does anyone notice that buried in the middle of a group of rather innocuous witness statements merely confirming the purchase details of the nutty junker ninja van, that there is a 'special agent' hand written investigative report that IS TOTALLY ILLEGIBLE, save for a few tantalizing phrases? I wonder if that doc was purposely underscanned and placed in there in a dead spot so as to fulfill the legal requirement of disclosure, but without having the actual content truly known and available largely. I would normally think such a belief to be a bit 'out there', yet with all the other facts coming up in this case, my head is swimming and ready to believe nearly anything.

Humdinger is an understatement!

ITA - I hope that Rick or another journalist requests a legible copy. . . I just about went blind trying to mess with it in Nero!

Yep - He is saying that Patrick told him Byrd had 2 kilos in the house.

Stupid question? If there was coke in the safe or in the home wouldn't it be in the police reports. Surely they would have swept the home and safes for residue?

First off, to help those trying to read it:
First part:
Page 23 of http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140685817.PDF
(Thanks Lindadanette!)
------------------------------
Second part:
Page 16 of http://www.pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140676817.PDF
(THANKS megamami!)
----------------------------------
Why was she not asked anything about the night of the murders!?!

I KNOW nothing was cut out- there was a definite start and end to the interview.

Do you ever want to jump through your computer screen and start asking them questions yourself?

Welcome to my world :curses:

Yep - He is saying that Patrick told him Byrd had 2 kilos in the house.

He didn't name Byrd when talking about the house with 2 kilos and he said the house was in Ft. Walton, not P'Cola. This is an assumption made by some posters -- it hasn't been confirmed.

Stupid question? If there was coke in the safe or in the home wouldn't it be in the police reports. Surely they would have swept the home and safes for residue?

I would think so! But Seaton was just telling the cops what LPG told him. . .
and I guess it's possible that there could have been coke stashed in the safe that was stolen. LE could even know about it and not be saying. . . you can't bust a dead man. (No disrespect intended)

I could definitely see how that rumor could make the "hit" more appealing to the perps. I don't know for sure, but I imagine that 2 Kilos of coke is a lot of income potential.

Another possibility (as if we need another one) is that Byrd ripped of Tice in a bigger way than we've been made privy to. It's not like anyone involved is going to have THAT conversation with LE unless they absolutely have no choice :rolleyes:

He didn't name Byrd when talking about the house with 2 kilos and he said the house was in Ft. Walton, not P'Cola. This is an assumption made by some posters -- it hasn't been confirmed.

I know that we want to protect the victims - but the timing, the descriptions. . it's not a far reach to speculate that Patrick was twisting the truth - and may have totally made up the part about the cocaine too. We really don't know the extent of Seaton's proclivities... but we can surmise that Patrick was adept at hitting peoples "hot" buttons. IIRC, Seaton was PO'd because LPG was trying to sell his GF Loritabs.

But you are right, we have no proof that it is the same house. But it seems that Seaton thought it was. . .

Went to Raceway, got my milk and chatted with Jason. He said he saw the BMW guy, but doesn't really remember what he looked like cuz he sees so many people every day. Though, he doesn't think it was any that have been arrested so far. He also said LE doesn't know who the BMW guy is, either.

He knows Jr. from when he was younger, they used to go to the same church. Quote: "He's always been a jerk."

He's hoping that there will be so much evidence that he won't have to go and testify in court:)

Daisy, thanks for talking to the convenience store owner. That was much better than going through all 800 pages of documents to find what he said.

Welcome to my world :curses:

Yes, and then there are other parts where the someone does step in and ask a good question ONLY to have the original interrogator kinda interrupt the answering of the good question and moves the questioning along away from GOOD stuff.

Very very strange ... gut feeling here that other people are involved maybe in power, politics and maybe just maybe tied to LE.

Just to clarify .... this probably is not the case but it is in the realm of possibility that someone linked with the LE doesn't want all of this stuff to come out.

A very very small chance ..... very small ...... but possible .....

I'm sure this will ban me ... :(

Yes, and then there are other parts where the someone does step in and ask a good question ONLY to have the original interrogator kinda interrupt the answering of the good question and moves the questioning along away from GOOD stuff.

Very very strange ... gut feeling here that other people are involved maybe in power, politics and maybe just maybe tied to LE.

Just to clarify .... this probably is not the case but it is in the realm of possibility that someone linked with the LE doesn't want all of this stuff to come out.

A very very small chance ..... very small ...... but possible .....

I'm sure this will ban me ... :(

Two inaudibles that I saw (pp. 422 on the master download) I interpreted as most likely to have been "MAFIA" and "REPO", so I wondered hmmm... surely no one would be so obvious as to be deleting certain words as inaudible if they contain items *someone* doesn't want uncovered (I am not a big conspiracy theorist usually) , and sure enough, the next two inaudible in that interview were totally innocuous... pays to be suspicious, but if we run amuck, we will miss the real trail.

Two inaudibles that I saw (pp. 422 on the master download) I interpreted as most likely to have been "MAFIA" and "REPO", so I wondered hmmm... surely no one would be so obvious as to be deleting certain words as inaudible if they contain items *someone* doesn't want uncovered (I am not a big conspiracy theorist usually) , and sure enough, the next two inaudible in that interview were totally innocuous... pays to be suspicious, but if we run amuck, we will miss the real trail.

No I wouldn't think this .... but there are other parts when the answers are getting good and they are interrupted and the questioning is lead in another direction.

Sorry, to say but it kinda reminds me of some of the questioning involving the JFK assassination ... where as soon as it gets to stuff of interest ... the subject is changed.

Maybe, just poor judgement .... and I'm doing Monday night quarterbacking.

pp 446 of the master doc pdf, second interview with CB, she claims Jr. told her that 'he [Jr] was going out there because Byrd was molesting little girls', including a vivid description of a six year old Philippino girl in a negligee... and that Bud was laundering money for the mob... and he supposedly had drugs in the house... [About Jr. and Sr.] I understood they were going to rob him... sounds like advance knowledge by CB of the planning of *some* crime by Jr., IMHO.

Just another example that Patrick Poff, aka Gonzalez Jr. is such a frequent liar, I don't know how his head stays on his shoulders.

I think a good description is given on pp 410 by DB, the guy who changed the van tires while the "gang" waited, in an attempt to hide possible LE tire tread matches:

... he always acts like he's a ...you know mafia type and wannabe... I always thought he was trying to be something...put on a front...

how could ANY SON make jokes of HIS 2 parents slaughtered like this.........
sick, just sick...........might be true..........:eek: and why text the X girlfriend right away????
and why would the GF ask if he had anything to do with it ? what would she even ask that for ?

Daisy, thanks for talking to the convenience store owner. That was much better than going through all 800 pages of documents to find what he said.

You're very welcome. Just to clarify, Jason isn't the owner of Raceway - the owner is a lady and he's a cashier. I'm a regular customer there, like Jr. was:eek:

pp. 466-473 is a must read! Statement of GB (which was used in the bigamy charges against Pam) regarding the goings on with HW and PW with Jr. and others at PW residence.

CC, son of Pam Wiggins, describes how the small safe got to the back yard.

He took it there.

pp. 486 of master pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrackingCrime