08-18-2009 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE must not have what they need to charge MC...is this a scare tactic? JMO

Gee, wonder who Misty is protecting?
Nancy's showing a clip of that old interview with Misty where she says she wouldn't do anything to "that little girl" ~ instead of using Haleigh's name. That's always bothered me. MOO

Nancy is making clear that she doesn't trust Misty's explanations. She's very suspicious.

Nancy is making clear that she doesn't trust Misty's explanations. She's very suspicious.
Oh now Nancy's even mentioning how "that little girl" bothers her too!!! :clap:

Nancy's showing a clip of that old interview with Misty where she says she wouldn't do anything to "that little girl" ~ instead of using Haleigh's name. That's always bothered me. MOO

Nancy finds that statement bothersome too, and the psychologist agrees!

Police have examined every inch of that home, and there's now a lot of evidence that will come out...............said by a detective on NG

It sounds like something is getting ready to break in this case!

With all the stuff coming out about the new search that will take place within the next couple months....and now with this "breaking news" ...

do yall think that something NEW has been found or a NEW lead?

You know having been gone from here for so long, looking at MC with fresh eyes.....I gotta say I am putting my money on her. They are right, putting kids to bed and then washing their blankets doesn't make sense. Then there's the "that little girl" comment, her IDK to too many questions. Yeah she's looking mighty guilty right about now.

:cow:

Police have examined every inch of that home, and there's now a lot of evidence that will come out...............said by a detective on NG

It sounds like something is getting ready to break in this case!

We can hope!!!

With all the stuff coming out about the new search that will take place within the next couple months....and now with this "breaking news" ...

do yall think that something NEW has been found or a NEW lead?

I DO think there is some new information the police have that's prompted this news.

Nancy's bringing up the blanket washing again and the problem with that "story" since it's cool in February at night and the blanket should've been on her when she went to bed.

Annette Sykes saying she's not aware of what MC has told police - her comments seem evasive

GGma saying she's not aware of all the details and timelines and such. Man, if this were one of my children, my parents would've grilled me up and down about the details and probably asked me to repeat several times through the course of searching for her. They'd want every last detail and have written notes and verification.

Weird.

You know having been gone from here for so long, looking at MC with fresh eyes.....I gotta say I am putting my money on her. They are right, putting kids to bed and then washing their blankets doesn't make sense. Then there's the "that little girl" comment, her IDK to too many questions. Yeah she's looking mighty guilty right about now.

:cow:

I think so too............at the beginning I was doubtful of what she said happened........too many changes in her story - and what the psychologist said, the phony tears

GGma saying she's not aware of all the details and timelines and such. Man, if this were one of my children, my parents would've grilled me up and down about the details and probably asked me to repeat several times through the course of searching for her. They'd want every last detail and have written notes and verification.

Weird.

I hope they see the writing is on the wall, thats all I have to say about that.

that changing story business reminds me so much of Joran Van der Sloot....and as we all know, he's walking the streets as a free man today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itsmeblahblah