10-year Anniversary

Goody said:
I bet they will divorce after this fed appeal is denied.
Yeah, that thought ran through my mind also. Also thought maybe Darlie would finally confess.

Mountaineer said:
I found that interesting as well.

Wonder if he's heard about her new man - Dave?

Maybe that is why Darin is doing wedding photography - trying to pick up a bridesmaid :sick:
Darin's parents own a bed and breakfast and a wedding service planning business (whatever that is called); so basically he is probably just working for his parents.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think that's one of the most interesting things I've read in quite some time. I've got some weird ideas going through my head. Too weird to share, that's for sure. :silenced: :doh:

WHAT??????????? Where did you guys see that??????????

Oh Holy Chriminy!!!!!! You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!! This guy is in my line of work?????
I've got some e-mails to get out. This makes me wanna barf.

Jeana (DP) said:
Of course, I have no way of knowing, but I'm guessing that she and all of the other quality women on the row (who are all innocent by the way) are sitting around holding her hands and agreeing that she's the victim here and saying what a raw deal she got. This has been all about her from day one and I see no reason it should be any different now.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: After reading their crimes!?!? NO WAY would I want them holding MY hand!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh Holy Jiminy! I just went to his website. I guess the guy has to make a living, but I'm just totally blown away by this. He advertises for my area too. It's damn good to have this info. Crap. I'm totally freaked out now.

deandaniellws said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: After reading their crimes!?!? NO WAY would I want them holding MY hand!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No, knucklehead! The death row hags are holding each other's hands!!! :D

dasgal said:
Oh Holy Jiminy! I just went to his website. I guess the guy has to make a living, but I'm just totally blown away by this. He advertises for my area too. It's damn good to have this info. Crap. I'm totally freaked out now.

Just don't make him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry. Just kidding. That's from the incredible hulk. :D

Jeana (DP) said:
No, knucklehead! The death row hags are holding each other's hands!!! :D
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, ok! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jeana (DP) said:
Just don't make him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry. Just kidding. That's from the incredible hulk. :D
Just gives me the freaking creepy crawlies that he and I are in the same market.
EWWWW!

Uggg. And awards? Second to none? Give me a break. Revolutionary Vision? Apparently he hasn't gotten out much. Barf puke barf. Ok, I'm just a little obsessed here, but this has me pretty shaken.....

dasgal said:
Uggg. And awards? Second to none? Give me a break. Revolutionary Vision? Apparently he hasn't gotten out much. Barf puke barf. Ok, I'm just a little obsessed here, but this has me pretty shaken.....

So, what do you think is up with him not seeing the killer since December???? Isn't that something? Especially since she's in Dallas.

Honey, he hasn't seen her for years. Yes, maybe a pop in to make sure she's still keeping her mouth shut and to give Drake some "mommy time" , and to argue or whatever, but they guys been shaken a leg since the first year she was locked up. He's been spotted everywhere with one chick or another. The whole thing is a sham. It doesn't take a lot of brain power to figure out why he keeps his mouth shut, but I'd certainly love to know why she does. She's parked the bus on him a few times, but that's about it. I guess she knows that implicating him puts the brakes on her ,"I know absolutely nothing about it" defense. Just an educated guess.Back to throwing up in my mouth about this wedding photog thing. Hurl.

dasgal said:
Honey, he hasn't seen her for years. Yes, maybe a pop in to make sure she's still keeping her mouth shut and to give Drake some "mommy time" , and to argue or whatever, but they guys been shaken a leg since the first year she was locked up. He's been spotted everywhere with one chick or another. The whole thing is a sham. It doesn't take a lot of brain power to figure out why he keeps his mouth shut, but I'd certainly love to know why she does. She's parked the bus on him a few times, but that's about it. I guess she knows that implicating him puts the brakes on her ,"I know absolutely nothing about it" defense. Just an educated guess.Back to throwing up in my mouth about this wedding photog thing. Hurl.

Its a good thing it doesn't take much brainpower, because the campfire girls don't have much!!! I thought it was VERY interesting that Mama Darlie said that she would allow him to get remarried!!!! Maybe THAT is what it took to get him to keep his mouth shut!

I haven't the foggiest clue. If he was smart, he'd just lay it all down. That is unless he knows he's got some culpibility. She's gonna get his a$$ in the slam at one point or another.

I don't think there are alot of campfire girls left. I think a lot of them started to have doubts, and seem to have moved on to moon over Scott Peterson, and other "not guilty" guilties.

I hadn't heard that about Momma Key, but I guess anything to keep him numb.........

dasgal said:
I haven't the foggiest clue. If he was smart, he'd just lay it all down. That is unless he knows he's got some culpibility. She's gonna get his a$$ in the slam at one point or another.

I don't think there are alot of campfire girls left. I think a lot of them started to have doubts, and seem to have moved on to moon over Scott Peterson, and other "not guilty" guilties.

I hadn't heard that about Momma Key, but I guess anything to keep him numb.........

We get a TON of visitors to this site every day and then our posts end up on other websites. There are still a few campfire girls out there. They may be new ones that we haven't been able to push over the other side of the fence, like we did the other ones, but they're out there!! :D

Jeana (DP) said:
We get a TON of visitors to this site every day and then our posts end up on other websites. There are still a few campfire girls out there. They may be new ones that we haven't been able to push over the other side of the fence, like we did the other ones, but they're out there!! :D
Girl you GOTTA give me the URLs because this would be way too rich.

LOL. Yes, I member him. I kinda feel sorry for him to tell the truth. I just saw recent photos of the Dar. What a hag. Prison hasn't been good on her. I used to think she was really pretty, but ugg. A guy would have to be pretty hard up and delusional. Unfortunately, as much as I feel sorry for Dave, I think he pretty much applies.......

dasgal said:
LOL. Yes, I member him. I kinda feel sorry for him to tell the truth. I just saw recent photos of the Dar. What a hag. Prison hasn't been good on her. I used to think she was really pretty, but ugg. A guy would have to be pretty hard up and delusional. Unfortunately, as much as I feel sorry for Dave, I think he pretty much applies.......

Mary and Goody know some other hang outs. I'll ask them to post them. I don't even go there. I read at prison talk that one day, but they all are in love with someone in prison and its too sad. Apparently, he doesn't like me too much though. Don't know why . . .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back