10 year old boy dies in foster care

We have lost another beautiful human being. We'll see how this goes. Ten years old. Ten years old. Takes my breath away.
Fly high Levi, fly high. No more hurt, no more tears, no more fear.

From the article: His aunt said; ‘He was wonderful. Wonderful doesn’t even cover it. He loved to hunt bugs. When he caught them he would tell the bugs, “Don’t worry, I’m your Uncle Levi and I’m going to take care of you.”

What a kindhearted little boy. I only hope this was a true medical emergency and not a medical emergency created by a monster.

According to this the boy had behavior problems
Heartbreaking. Levi/Dakota had a foster dad for 3 years who wanted to adopt him but instead he was placed in a unit for kids with behavioral problems. He said Levi was dealt a hard life. He was placed in the last foster home late last month. The state told his birth & former foster families they couldn’t attend his funeral. DCF later called and changed that.

I’m so tired of thorough investigations into the death of foster kids. The report for Harmony was 92 pages long! They discover page after page of mistakes and changes that need to be made, but those changes never seem to make a difference in the outcome of kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage
Back