Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle:
Monet's Famous Arm of the Seine

picture.php

Jodi Arias' Self Portrait

picture.php

I think you're thinking about shank.

Ha good one! She skirted the *advertiser censored* question with her vast vocabulary.
And she isn't gay - despite the gf rumors?! and baby making and aquital!

Apparently she doesn't need a shank in there and is finally popular for the first time in her life per winning the jodi idol contest!

That herpes err cold sore is indicative of her sweating some bullets. Doesn't look like she can wear any make-up or isn't on purpose.

Weird I wanted to just thank your post and it wouldn't take and has happened when I try to thank other ppl. What the hell am I doing wrong?

Falsely accusing a guy of being a pedophile is one of the worst thing a woman can do besides murder him, she did that AFTER he was dead by her own hands. She had no chance once she made that accusation if you ask me. It shows that she not only has no remorse, but that she is not satisfied with taking his life, she also wants to rub out all of his human decency and his rightfully earned good name. It also shows that she wants his friends and family to continue to suffer, or at the very least considers their suffering to be collateral damage.

The trial is over.

I pity the DV expert coming into play. Can you imagine watching this trial at this stage of the game knowing you have agreed to get on the stand as some kind of witness for her, and then have to face actual abused women as a professional?

That witness would be absolutely dreading what this is going to do to her career and credibility, and rightfully so.

I think she "left". He got in the shower. She came back in and started taking pics. The photo session is almost over when he acknowledges the camera for the first time. There is only 2 minutes between the acknowledge photo which looks like surprise to me and the sitting photo which looks like despair to me.

I don't know how or when the weapons come into play, but in my opinion he looks like he knows there is trouble in the sitting photo.

Two minutes between those 2 pictures. Enough time for her to dash into the closet and recover the gun and knife from where she hid them earlier. I believe she ordered him at gunpoint to sit down. Who would agree to sit in a tiny shower stall to have a picture taken unless under duress.

When it's potty humor, like the definition of "*advertiser censored*," I defer to my kids. It's just not funny to me at my age. Under any circumstances for any reason -- especially in a murder trial. That a juror would ask a question like that is a sad commentary on the quality of jurors in Maricopa county, imo. Yes, let's define "*advertiser censored*" so we can decide whether to sentence you to death. Seriously??? My point was that even my 14 yo gets that.

For the comfort of many folks, I hope that the next round doesn't ask her to define the one word I had never heard...j**z! :blushing::blushing:

Ha good one! She skirted the *advertiser censored* question with her vast vocabulary.
And she isn't gay - despite the gf rumors?! and baby making and aquital!

Apparently she doesn't need a shank in there and is finally popular for the first time in her life per winning the jodi idol contest!

That herpes err cold sore is indicative of her sweating some bullets. Doesn't look like she can wear any make-up or isn't on purpose.

Weird I wanted to just thank your post and it wouldn't take and has happened when I try to thank other ppl. What the hell am I doing wrong?

I disagree. There is SOME make up handling. I have been bale to tell the difference since day 1 of HER testimony. In fact, the wat she was to be called, I said "is she wearing make up? She may be up todau", On this very forum.

Falsely accusing a guy of being a pedophile is one of the worst thing a woman can do besides murder him, she did that AFTER he was dead by her own hands. She had no chance once she made that accusation if you ask me. It shows that she not only has no remorse, but that she is not satisfied with taking his life, she also wants to rub out all of his human decency and his rightfully earned good name. It also shows that she wants his friends and family to continue to suffer, or at the very least considers their suffering to be collateral damage.

The trial is over.

I pity the DV expert coming into play. Can you imagine watching this trial at this stage of the game knowing you have agreed to get on the stand as some kind of witness for her, and then have to face actual abused women as a professional?

That witness would be absolutely dreading what this is going to do to her career and credibility, and rightfully so.

BBM: Thanks wasn't enough. I've been saying since the trial began that JA is not done with Travis or anyone who feels sorry for Travis. She will never be done mutilating him in anyway she can. She had plans for Travis and her together and Travis dumped her. This was going to be the last time anyone was going to "cheat" on her, and she wanted to destroy him in any way possible. Pure evil is what we know as JA. :furious:

The hair color ... I think she tried to dye it herself, realized that bleach blonde hair is not that easy to dye. I think she even said she did it twice before June. Her hair cound have easily have been a dirty blonde, or even a light brown, and the car rental dude said she had blonde hair, that was his perception, he might be partially right! To me he knew it was different.... I don't care if he called light brown 'blonde', it was lighter than her mug shot. IMO
But I have to agree with minor4th on this one, I think that she did get her hair dyed (professionally) somewhere along the way during her June trip. I hope that Juan has found some proof of this.

My daughter's friend is staying with us right now, and she is taking hairdressing.... last week she had pink in her 'bleach blonde' hair... then it was purple... well today she came home with .... orange... after unsuccessfully trying to get it back to blonde It is not easy to color bleached hair!

Yes. You would have to apply a protein filler to get bleached blond to go brown easily. Really cheap to buy at a place like Sally's, but if done at a salon they charge an arm and a leg. Seems it took her several dye jobs to figure this one out.

I was making a point that I find statements by other posters here that Travis just wanted Jodi out of his life to be false.

Of course Travis is not to blame. Only Jodi is to blame.

You can want someone out of your life AND let them into your home at 4am - however unhappy you may be about it - for that one instance, ... the two are not mutually exclusive.

People make bad decisions. Breaking up - even for the person who wants it - is messy, painful and difficult often enough.

Travis didn't refuse to let JA spend time at his home June 4, that doesn't mean he did not want her out of her life.

From what I've read from other posters, there is a pretty realistic assessment of Travis, and it's not entirely flattering. But his bad choices and contradicting impulses aren't an issue. Many have simply put that issue to bed because Travis seems to have been a pretty normal imperfect human who's most private moments are being magnified and picked through like none of our lives will ever be (hopefully).

There is a strong sentiment here (I think, I can only speak for myself, so this is just my sense of things) that Travis is being prosecuted and dragged through the mud by the DT even though they've yet to produce ANY evidence of ANYTHING deviant or abusive about him. It angers a lot of people.

The majority here are anti-JA. True. This is a victim-friendly website and Travis is the victim of a vicious crime. He has no culpability and there is a lot of passion here - wanting to see justice served and this young man's memory restored with some dignity - as imperfect as he was, who would say he deserved less?

JA IS unlikable. She violently viciously murdered a healthy, productive young man and she has torn apart so many hearts and lives because of it - including his. There is some 'bandwagon' energy sometimes - but if you keep up you'll see , people's thoughts vary and change and they work out their reasoning here. We all have many questions, and we all have come to very similar conclusions it seems. But it's not from just going along with the 'popular' idea - people here are *extremely* well informed about this case, and THAT is the reason for their individual views. imv.

Well, since we have no evidence that Travis invited Jodi into his home at 4am, we also don't have evidence that she could have used the doggie door and let herself in. Nor do we have evidence that she didn't rummage through his computer and private things while he was sleeping and we also don't have evidence that afterwards maybe she could have slept in the two-seater chair next to the bed until he woke up around 1pm.
Did they have sex the afternoon of June 4th? Probably. But my thought might be that she laid some freaky guilt trip on him and Travis felt sorry for her. That along with, sheesh, a man is a man...what do you do when there's a naked woman on your bed? Only Jodi knows the whole story.

JMO

Forgive me if you already know about this but I just thought I'd put this out there, I though it was interesting. As far as whether he knew she was coming, I was watching the 7/16/2008 police interrorgation youtube video w/Det Flores. That was the Ninja story video. I think Jodi mixes lies with the truth. We all know the Ninja story is BS but I do think the call to Travis while she was en route is the truth. You should watch it because she was telling D. Flores that she said she called Matt about her phone charger and that her phone was getting ready to die. She said it was around 9 p.m. (CA Time?) (8 p.m. AZ?) and then she said she called Travis and said.... At the 12:42 mark on the video......
JA: Travis, guess what?
TA: What?
JA: I'm coming to AZ.
JA said there was just silence on the phone...Then TA said, "Really?......What changed your mind?"
She tells Det. Flores that she said something like that 'she missed him' or something like that.
And then says when she got to Travis home he was on the computer, she was tired and was going to go to bed, Travis said, 'That's fine'. She remarked that Travis was happy to see her (hmmm, I wonder about that!). I think when Travis said, Really? he was really saying, Oh Sh___! But she was already on her way, so at that point, what could he do, turn her away? Wished he had! The thing that I don't understand, he just sent her that nasty e-mail reading her the riot act the week before, and now he is going to permit her to come into his home? The fact is, when she said there was just 'silence' when she said she was coming, I don't think he was too happy about it. GMO

I think she "left". He got in the shower. She came back in and started taking pics. The photo session is almost over when he acknowledges the camera for the first time. There is only 2 minutes between the acknowledge photo which looks like surprise to me and the sitting photo which looks like despair to me.

I don't know how or when the weapons come into play, but in my opinion he looks like he knows there is trouble in the sitting photo.

Sadly, I think you might be right. I was speculating that she might be attempting to confront him. I theorised she wants him to attack first. This is why she had two weapons. She needs to know she has the upper hand in case one gets knocked away. Maybe he knocked the gun away and she stabbed. I just can't quite understand the gun being fired later. It wasn't a rational act. But she wasn't using logic.

I think it looks more like a crime of passion than a psychopath. She is a narcissist or borderline personality, but a psychopath is so much colder than this. Albeit, JA is very very cold. Betty Broderick was a narcissist and I see JA as a version of the same, but an opposite in many other ways. And they both had that stalking thing in common. OJ is in the same category.

I believe Betty got 30 years and OJ nothing. I guess we wait and see.

I have a question…if you meet someone new and have a conversation or two with that person and later find out that several things that person told you are lies, how many lies does it take before you discount most everything he/she says in the future?

No need to reply to my question. I'm just asking you to ask yourself. This jury seems to have common sense and has been paying attention. Many of the questions they asked are the very same ones most of us have been asking. If we can detect her lies, so can they.

What I'm trying to say is I think we are worrying needlessly. The jury saw the interviews with Det. Flores and heard her lie time after time. It was obvious she was trying to save her skin. I'd bet a years wages they "discounted" her very early in this trial. Their questions seemed to show that.

I firmly believe it will be a short deliberation and a DP recommended verdict. :twocents:

I did a vid of Travis' shower pics in real time (nearly, I think my maths is out a couple of times) .. I agree he didn't know she was there, they are completely dark until the last one. It's telling.
Travis Alexander shower pics in real time - YouTube

Thanks for doing this. Looking at it this way, one can imagine what Jodi could have accomplished in what seemed like so little time when you're just seeing the minute time between photos.

For the comfort of many folks, I hope that the next round doesn't ask her to define the one word I had never heard...j**z! :blushing::blushing:

That was seriously soooo disgusting when that line of questioning took place, but it was fun to watch her squirm.

What makes this little angel face tick? Do we think she was born a badseed (sociopath) or was it more because of environmental factors?

I believe Travis had no clue she was taking pics of him up until the last with facial/headshot.

For anyone who doesn't believe Travis was forced to pose in the shower I'd like to suggest a little experiment:

Stand against any wall holding your arms up over your head. How long can you do that comfortably? Note in how many photos he's in that pose over a period of nearly 5 minutes:

5:22:36
5:22:54
5:23:00
5:25:00
5:26:56
5:27:12

Note that the water can't reach the upstretched arms. What is the purpose of posing him like that? Beyond controlling him? It gives me the creeps seeing those pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa