11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MW is placing herself at the Waffle House at 3 am and the motorcycle guy sees the man with a baby at 4 am.

Waffle House is 1.1 miles south of where the motorcycle man sees the mystery man and baby.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=7401+Northeast+Parvin+Road,+Kansas+City,+MO+64117,+United+States&daddr=man+and+baby+sighting+4am+%4039.180768,-94.494685&hl=en&ll=39.174522,-94.493494&spn=0.017699,0.038581&sll=39.181741,-94.49667&sspn=0.017697,0.038581&geocode=FTmpVQIdJSBe-imFBnbGRvnAhzE9OgVJrpzV3w%3BFeDZVQIdIyBe-g&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=m&z=15"]7401 NE Parvin Rd, Kansas City, MO 64117 to man and baby sighting 4am - Google Maps[/ame]

Wright: I was downstairs probably from 5:00 that night until midnight when I was looking for my phone again."

Russ: "So at the time the mystery call came, what happened?"

Wright: "I'm not sure, from what I was told from people who were upstairs at the time said Dane had the phone all night. I don't know if it was answered if it went to voicemail or if he was on the phone at the time.

Wright: Honestly I have no clue. I don't know if he answered and tried to leave."

Russ: "But you believe this person had the phone all night."

Wright: "From what I've been told, yes, but without me being upstairs and seeing who had the phone it is hard for me to say.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dEY4hnfa

Also, a video in last evening's thread in which MW states when her cell was in her possession again.

OMG. Can this Wright speak any FASTER? And what's with that smug smirk on her face? Wow, very reminiscent of Casey Anthony's persona.

The walk is 21 minutes, from waffle house to area of "sighting"

Clipping coupons.........not picking them up. Not that it matters........lol.

What I don't get,if she was so stinkin drunk, how was she on the puter?? thought she went to bed at 10:30

She said this ,in one of her first interviews..I can not find it,but many people here remembered it to!!

I wish I could find that interview where DB says she got on the computer when she went in at 1030..I will try my best to find it..I know I heard this!!

She said this ,in one of her first interviews..I can not find it,but many people here remembered it to!!

She did say that she opened that window when she was in there on the computer that day but I don't think she ever specified the time. Could have been much earlier in the day for all we know. But for a couple of lights to have been on, including a decorative pumpkin light, in that room...would this mean that she was in there after dark? Hard to believe those lights were turned on any earlier since JI seemed to be watching the light situation due to their finances. :waitasec:

MOO

Thanks teh...I think there was something about food stamps too but I can't remember how those fit into the Waffle House story. :waitasec:

I'm guessing that because she said she was living on N Brighton and was walking it might be the one at 7401 Northeast Parvin Road. Which is eerily close to the 4am siting area.

MOO
She was kicked out of the N Brighton house in August.

12:15pm Lisa P and husband see man walking up street with baby from direction of N Lister

4:00am MT sees man with baby

Am I understanding this correctly: there were two times a man was seen with a baby? What the.........? Wouldn't a kidnapper want to nab the kid and run instead of sashaying around the 'hood for 4 hours?

And would someone be kind enough to tell me about this dumpster fire (for I'm just learning about this case this week). Were firefighters called to the scene?

I gotta say, there's an awful lot of Gladys Kravitz-syndrome in this particular neighborhood.
I take it, it's not a Nightly Neighborhood Drug Watch activity, they're all partaking in right?

Well now that she's got her own "public figure" FB page, maybe we'll see her on an episode of Extreme Couponing soon!! :great: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:Banane35:

Am I understanding this correctly: there were two times a man was seen with a baby? What the.........? Wouldn't a kidnapper want to nab the kid and run instead of sashaying around the 'hood for 4 hours?

And would someone be kind enough to tell me about this dumpster fire (for I'm just learning about this case this week). Were firefighters called to the scene?

I gotta say, there's an awful lot of Gladys Kravitz-syndrome in this particular neighborhood.
I take it, it's not a Nightly Neighborhood Drug Watch activity, they're all partaking in right?

firefighters called to the scene. Put it out. Contents went to area landfill. After Baby Lisa went missing, they decided to search landfill at least twice related to that. The dumpster was also seized as evidence I thought. I know KCFD was involved at one point. I can't cite a link, unfortunately, but I thought all of this led to dead end. Here is a news story on the dumpster fire and baby Lisa connection.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/authorities-search-joco-landfill-for-missing-baby-lisa

I wish I could find that interview where DB says she got on the computer when she went in at 1030..I will try my best to find it..I know I heard this!!

I remember reading that.. Wasn't she reprograming her phones too? Lmbo

This Megan W. is a flake. I recall her stating she had no idea who had her phone as there seven people living with her and they all shared her phone. I thought that statement was dumb then and it is dumber now that she changed it. This person has no credibility.

I think it is time to return to JI's remarks about his car getting burglarized. Wasn't there also some paperwork given to him about either that or another incident pertaining to JI and a car break-in?

These parents were able to give 12 names of suspicious people they know at the beginning of this story. That alone has raised and waved my red flags. How many people know 12 unsavory people...good grief!

I distinctly remember hearing about DB reprogramming the phones a few times.

Do you remember what time DB was reprogramming the phones? I think it makes a big difference if it was early evening vs 10:30pm. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125