13 Dec 2010 - New Audio Shows Elizabeth Johnson's Viciousness

Hmmmmm . . . . Tammi?

Yellow...you know, I don't think Tammi knew what Logan had done. How would she have ? I can only think she assumed, as she has a worth of knowledge on this with Baby H...and how to scoot around the law, what would probably come down the pike, or from here conversations with her attorney friend in Nashville, he name escapes me at this point, ...filled EJ's head with this...:banghead:

I don't know . . . the interview with Mr. Johnson was disturbing to me. First, the way he never referred to Gabe by name - only "the baby" or "it". Second, when the reporter asks him if he'll support EJ if it's found she's harmed him and he claims "absolutely!" (or similar). He says he'll always stand behind EJ and she's a good person and was a good student. He then remarks about "putting this behind them".

He acts as though EJ is just some innocent bystander who's been wrongly accused. What she's been accused of is giving Gabe away - which she's admitted to. So, in no way is she so innocent. She, in the least, kidnapped Gabe and gave him to some strange couple in a park. But, since there is no evidence of that, he quite possibly could be dead - which she has also admitted to multiple times. How on Earth can he sit there and talk about what a great person she is and how they'll "put this behind them"?!?!?

IMO, he ONLY cares about EJ. He never even asked for the safe return of Gabriel.

Police: Mom Admits Suffocating Baby
Monday December 20, 2010

The Today Show

Video: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40749024#40749024

B..thanks again..for posting this..still listening as I have all day..trying to catch a few things. If I may what I have caught...

1. MSM says EJ/TPS/JS met just weeks prior at a airport. Now, I think we all know this is not correct....
2. Mr. Raynak believes Master Gabe is still alive.
3. What really stands out here for me, is Mr. Maloney, Logan's attorney, seems a whole lot different in this interview. He is working on the assumption that Master Gabe is alive. Awhile back, he had a whole different demeanor.He was a little more harsh in his thoughts.

Is all this info coming out in the past 10 plus days means somethin? I think it truly does.

There is something in all this, don't know what it is. I don't think Raynak or Maloney play on BS...

AZ...probably a attorney question/but not law related...but I'll ask here. Do you know anything about the tract record of Raynak ??? Or do you know of anything at all about him ? If you choose not to answer, that's cool.

You expressed yourself very well. I understand the family is clinging to hope. Sadly, not everyone has your background for the case, and their reaction to interview may be pretty much the same as mine. I apologize that my comments were harsh. I know they are all in a terrible tragic situation.

And to BeanE -- thank you for your devotion and compassion to this case. I do understand.

Open..very well said...and this is not a agree to disagree, because I don't do that...Ms. B's knowledge of the case is the same that we all have. MSM reports, LE,s reports...ever thing ever spoken..it's all there for all of us to read..she fortuately for us...puts it up here for us to see and review...

You expressed yourself very well. I understand the family is clinging to hope. Sadly, not everyone has your background for the case, and their reaction to interview may be pretty much the same as mine. I apologize that my comments were harsh. I know they are all in a terrible tragic situation.

And to BeanE -- thank you for your devotion and compassion to this case. I do understand.

No need at all to apologize, Open, and thank you for understanding.

Open..very well said...and this is not a agree to disagree, because I don't do that...Ms. B's knowledge of the case is the same that we all have. MSM reports, LE,s reports...ever thing ever spoken..it's all there for all of us to read..she fortuately for us...puts it up here for us to see and review...

No, that's not so, Kappy. Gabe's family has shared quite a bit of confidential information with me, that has not been made available to the public, and I have never violated that confidence by posting information here that they asked me to keep confidential. Never, not even once.

I don't know . . . the interview with Mr. Johnson was disturbing to me. First, the way he never referred to Gabe by name - only "the baby" or "it". Second, when the reporter asks him if he'll support EJ if it's found she's harmed him and he claims "absolutely!" (or similar). He says he'll always stand behind EJ and she's a good person and was a good student. He then remarks about "putting this behind them".

He acts as though EJ is just some innocent bystander who's been wrongly accused. What she's been accused of is giving Gabe away - which she's admitted to. So, in no way is she so innocent. She, in the least, kidnapped Gabe and gave him to some strange couple in a park. But, since there is no evidence of that, he quite possibly could be dead - which she has also admitted to multiple times. How on Earth can he sit there and talk about what a great person she is and how they'll "put this behind them"?!?!?

IMO, he ONLY cares about EJ. He never even asked for the safe return of Gabriel.

I've known a number of older people who refer to babies the same way Bob does.

He doesn't act at all as if Elizabeth is an innocent bystander. He was clearly referring to her being innocent of murdering Gabe.

He believes Gabe is alive. He doesn't believe Elizabeth killed him. A lot of people believe the same. That's actually a reflection of just how much they care about Gabe.

Bob is a victim of Elizabeth and Tammi's crimes, and victims shouldn't be bashed this way.

He's an old man, doing the best he can, in a horrifying situation.

No, that's not so, Kappy. Gabe's family has shared quite a bit of confidential information with me, that has not been made available to the public, and I have never violated that confidence by posting information here that they asked me to keep confidential. Never, not even once.

B...I am not sure what you are talking about.

I've known a number of older people who refer to babies the same way Bob does.

He doesn't act at all as if Elizabeth is an innocent bystander. He was clearly referring to her being innocent of murdering Gabe.

He believes Gabe is alive. He doesn't believe Elizabeth killed him. A lot of people believe the same. That's actually a reflection of just how much they care about Gabe.

Bob is a victim of Elizabeth and Tammi's crimes, and victims shouldn't be bashed this way.

He's an old man, doing the best he can, in a horrifying situation.

You are completely right -- I guess I just have a hard time listening to someone standing behind and supporting someone who has clearly committed a terrible crime - especially to a baby. I was in no way attempting to bash Mr. Johnson, just expressing my disappointment for his choice of words. He absolutely is a victim of what EJ has done. I just wish he would have spoke up more for Gabe instead of singing praises and supporting EJ.

It's tough, though. I have never been in a situation like that and should not judge. I can't imagine what it would be like. I, as we all here are, am just praying every day for Gabe's safe return!

B..thanks again..for posting this..still listening as I have all day..trying to catch a few things. If I may what I have caught...

1. MSM says EJ/TPS/JS met just weeks prior at a airport. Now, I think we all know this is not correct....
2. Mr. Raynak believes Master Gabe is still alive.
3. What really stands out here for me, is Mr. Maloney, Logan's attorney, seems a whole lot different in this interview. He is working on the assumption that Master Gabe is alive. Awhile back, he had a whole different demeanor.He was a little more harsh in his thoughts.

Is all this info coming out in the past 10 plus days means somethin? I think it truly does.

There is something in all this, don't know what it is. I don't think Raynak or Maloney play on BS...

AZ...probably a attorney question/but not law related...but I'll ask here. Do you know anything about the tract record of Raynak ??? Or do you know of anything at all about him ? If you choose not to answer, that's cool.

Dan is a good lawyer, smart and passionate. But he is a bit of a "character" and that rubs some people the wrong way.

Just going through reading a few posts...what brought attention to me is that EJ saying to Logan what she did about the amber alert, so in other words if she was so upset over the amber alert being a felony then wouldn't murder be even more concerning to her? Thats the death penalty here in TX. I sure as heck would be more concerned with that.

I listened again this weekend and it does sound to me that she showed some emotion when she said He is in the dumpster and then later when she went into detail about suffocating him. It disturbs me very much because it makes me believe she did kill Gabriel :(

I listened again this weekend and it does sound to me that she showed some emotion when she said He is in the dumpster and then later when she went into detail about suffocating him. It disturbs me very much because it makes me believe she did kill Gabriel :(

Or while she was saying it, the thought was upsetting to her. I think she was saying it to freak LM out.

Or, as you say, she actually murdered that poor child to express her anger at Logan.

My gut is still telling me he's alive and TPS knows exactly where Gabriel is.

I know, I don't think she's lying about what she said she did to Gabriel.

I'd be shocked if in fact, she was lying. and I hope she is but it just does not seem like the case because of her tone of voice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back