17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only did the atty say he's not in FL, he said, "he's much farther away than that."
Wow.

just fine. If they only talk to him they will understand. He will tell them his version and all will be well. That sort of thing....

His lawyers are talking PTSD. I don't believe it. I think he still thinks he can do no wrong and whatever he does he can explain and everyone will be OK with it. I don't know whether this indicates any change in his mental health at all. This might just be consistent with it. I've not heard anything about this guy that makes him sound like a normal, well rounded person. He has a history of aggression, excuses, obsession with law enforcement and chasing people in cars and on foot and calling 911 for anything that occurs to him. He has always sounded like a ticking time bomb to me and his behavior is just part of that persona. No one, even his own attorneys, are going to tell HIM what to do. As he told the SA, they're just his "legal advisers" not his lawyers. He's always got an answer and a reason he should get his way.

WTH would possess GZ to call the prosecutors all on his own?

Why are they telling the world that he is NOT in Florida? I know we all figured it out, but really? They didn't have to say that.

MOO

Well, as officers of the court they don't want to get into trouble. If GZ is charged, say, in the next 12-24 hours and they can't produce him..and don't know how to, all their statements about being in close contact would be a lie. They have careers beyond GZ. So, they are making a very public CYA.

Sonner: I know 100% what his phone number is. When we deal with clients there has to be a certain amount of trust and honesty, if I tell you to turn yourself in, turn yourself in. (Can't hear questions) He's calling pros office, I guess if they ask him to turn himself in, he would do that.

Uhrig: He indicated to pros office that he would come there to answer questions. They wouldn't haave to run very far to catch him.

I agree. Just saying, it would be impossible to know how many kids he's seen, how many he's reported, circumstances, etc. Recognition of race is not always racism, wouldn't you agree?

We know the circumstances in which he reported TM. He was doing nothing wrong.

I have no objection to reporting people of any race when they're doing something illegal.

This should continue in the other thread as per Kimster's instructions.

Not only did the atty say he's not in FL, he said, "he's much farther away than that."
Wow.

Well, it sounds like his mind is on another planet to me...

Why do they admit this? Isn't the prosecutor going to be furious, and won't extradition have to be planned now? Seems dumb to admit that he's not in Florida. What is going on here?

I think to explain why they hadn't met face to face.

Still? I don't think they should have said that? If they are not his lawyers, they should have simply just said they were withdrawling. All this extra information, although great for us, is unprofessional, IMO?

MOO

So he's much farther away, but they don't have to run far to catch him? WTF?

Uhrig: In our conversations with Corey & her office, that's a very professional set of people up there, would be shocked if they tipped anyone off whether they'd be happy or unhappy.

I think part of this has to do with those vandalism pictures on his "official" website. The Feds are still in Florida and still looking into the profiling thing. These attorneys confirmed the website to the media no knowing what that picture was, but now they know and they are distancing themselves big time.

Who can blame them? What a mess!!!

Well, as officers of the court they don't want to get into trouble. If GZ is charged, say, in the next 12-24 hours and they can't produce him..and don't know how to, all their statements about being in close contact would be a lie. They have careers beyond GZ. So, they are making a very public CYA.

Ohhhhh... I didn't think of it that way!! Makes sense!

Still? I don't think they should have said that? If they are not his lawyers, they should have simply just said they were withdrawling. All this extra information, although great for us, is unprofessional, IMO?

MOO

To me, it strikes me as quite professional. They're still backing him up, clearly leaving the door open for him to recontact them, very willing to still represent him, and they're trying to make it clear some of the unusual situations here like they hadn't met with him face to face.

It becomes understandable when they say he's in danger, and he's left the state.

Sonner: Confirm that family wrote the letter, not going to fact check it, that's your job.

Uhrig: I would guess that a decision one way or another is not that far out. Not that Corey's office has told us that, but all or most of the info is with that office, the law hasn't changed.

Originally Posted by grammieto5
I don't know what classes GZ was taking. The Orlando Sentinel reported on March 25, 2012 the Seminole State College expelled GZ for saftey reasons.
K, thanks.
Here is what I found:
Zimmerman, 28, first enrolled at the college in 2003 and was working toward a vocational certificate to become an insurance agent. He re-enrolled in 2009 and was working toward an Associate in Arts degree in a general studies program, according to the college.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...munity-seminole-state-college-insurance-agent

They're guessing the announcement is coming pretty soon whether to charge him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean