17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have heard those guess what Trayvon's side would be, in the most favorable light to him and the most damning light to GZ.

So although Trayvon isn't alive to tell his side, there are those who are guessing and guessing on a side that is unbelievably (to me) favorable to him.

And at this point in time, since nothing has been released that proves anything yet, we can only guess and guess as to what really happened that night. Zimmerman can say whatever the hello he wants to since the only other person to witness the entire event is dead. We have no proof that anything that Zimmerman claims is fact. We have his word for it, that's it, and at this point I refuse to take the word of a man that has killed a 17 year old male.

MOO

We have heard those guess what Trayvon's side would be, in the most favorable light to him and the most damning light to GZ.

So although Trayvon isn't alive to tell his side, there are those who are guessing and guessing on a side that is unbelievably (to me) favorable to him.

Well, maybe it's just my way of thinking, but I would hope that ALL human beings everywhere would try to look at an innocent dead child in a favorable light. There is no possible way, IMO of course, to be overly favorable to a child that has been killed for no reason.

jmo,imo, moo etc.

I honestly don't think I have ever seen so much unprofessionalism as I have seen today. I almost wonder if they are setting up some kind of insanity defense. If not, Mr. Zimmerman may be well advised to hire someone with more couth. Hopefully, the SA will go ahead and wrap this up as it is really getting out of hand and I fear Mr. Zimmerman will do something even worse than has already been done. They might at least take him into protective custody, as his former attorney's are making him out to be a nut job. JMO

The developments in this case during the past hour have been mind-boggling :eek: I had read about the website several hours earlier and posted about it here. When the news conference was announced, I assumed that the legal team was going to address the new website and perhaps intimate that charges against Zimmerman might be on the way. All I can say after the presser is, "Wow!" I'll be tuned in to JVM and NG tonight, that's for sure.

Sonner: Are there any other questions about the case? This will be litigated and the evidence will come out.

Uhrig: (off mic) NO. (denies that this statement means Sonner/Uhrig knows that charges will be filed/it will go to litigation.)

Freudian slip?

I honestly don't think I have ever seen so much unprofessionalism as I have seen today. I almost wonder if they are setting up some kind of insanity defense. If not, Mr. Zimmerman may be well advised to hire someone with more couth. Hopefully, the SA will go ahead and wrap this up as it is really getting out of hand and I fear Mr. Zimmerman will do something even worse than has already been done. They might at least take him into protective custody, as his former attorney's are making him out to be a nut job. JMO

For an insanity defense, wouldn't they have to prove he was insane at the time of the crime? Doing crazy stuff now won't help, it just makes them look...crazy. IMO JMO MOO

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/trayvon_martin/041012-george-zimmerman-starts-website

The attorneys said they were only serving as Zimmerman's legal advisers and said they would not continue to act as Zimmerman's lawyers,

Am I missing something or does/did it ever matter what the 2 lawyers said/say if they never met GZ or were/are not his paid lawyers?

I don't think it matters if they were paid or not; a pro bono client relationship is just as good as a paid one afaik. IMO an attorney doesn't have to meet your client personally either in order to work with them although it would help tremendously imo.

Was it the attorneys or GZ who said that they weren't his attys but only his legal advisers?

They have been referred to as his attorneys in the media multiple times until now and no one has ever objected to the description until now.

Thank you...:goodpost:

OMG!!!! Watching these two I actually feel bad for George. jmo

I don't. Like attracts like. He had hired lawyers that were exactly like him. I think he was speaking through them. What a farce.

The developments in this case during the past hour have been mind-boggling :eek: I had read about the website several hours before and posted about it here. When the news conference was announced, I assumed that the legal team was going to address the new website and perhaps intimate that charges against Zimmerman might be on the way. All I can say after the presser is, "Wow!" I'll be tuned in to JVM and NG tonight, that's for sure.

I just turned on the tv and learned GZ contacted Sean Hannity..I would like to know what he told Sean Hannity.. Now I just heard he contacted the SA..JMHO

I don't think it matters if they were paid or not; a pro bono client relationship is just as good as a paid one afaik. IMO an attorney doesn't have to meet your client personally either in order to work with them although it would help tremendously imo.

Was it the attorneys or GZ who said that they weren't his attys but only his legal advisers?

They have been referred to as his attorneys in the media multiple times until now and no one has ever objected to the description until now.

They said that GZ told the Special Prosecutor they they weren't his attys but only his legal advisers.

I just turned on the tv and learned GZ contacted Sean Hannity..I would like to know what he told Sean Hannity.. Now I just heard he contacted the SA..JMHO

Haha and Sean Hannity won't tell his lawyers what GZ said. Haha.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/trayvon_martin/041012-george-zimmerman-starts-website

The attorneys said they were only serving as Zimmerman's legal advisers and said they would not continue to act as Zimmerman's lawyers,

Am I missing something or does/did it ever matter what the 2 lawyers said/say if they never met GZ or were/are not his paid lawyers?

What thought I heard was that when GZ called the SA wanting to talk she told him he had attorneys representing him and he would have to go through them and GZ said they are not my attorneys, they are only legal advisors. jmo

No one is gagged.

I don't believe a judge can order a gag, actually, if charges haven't been filed.

At any rate, no one in this case is gagged.

You ran with the unedited quote, not what I finally said.

Haha and Sean Hannity won't tell his lawyers what GZ said. Haha.

I don't blame him. I bet he's cringing that it even came out that GZ contacted him. He's the one I feel sorry for!

Was it the attorneys or GZ who said that they weren't his attys but only his legal advisers? They have been referred to as his attorneys in the media multiple times until now and no one has ever objected to the description until now.

BBM

IIRC, the attorneys said in their presser that when GZ called the prosecutor on his own, the prosecutor said they won't talk to him without counsel. It was then that GZ said that they were only his legal advisors, the two attorneys seemed surprised by what GZ said.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member