17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could potentially lead into why he may have attacked Zimmerman.

I don't follow that line of logic. None of his other "offenses" were violent or aggressive...

The only person with a violent past (and aggressive tactics) was Zimmerman, and that to me explains how the WHOLE situation happened.

I am really, really not seeing how.
What criteria does it take for something to be considered gang-related? Specifically with respect to him being caught tagging school property with three of his peers?

When I saw the first photo of him in that red Hollister shirt, I though he was a very young looking 17 year old and come to find out the pictures they are showing in the media is 5 years old.

What criteria does it take for something to be considered gang-related? Specifically with respect to him being caught tagging school property with three of his peers?

That's a HUGE stretch. He was caught writing W.T.F. Not "westside crips" or something gang-related.

So to answer your question, it would take actual gang activity--not writing stupid (IMO) stuff on a locker.

JMO MOO IMO

No mention of his graffiti being gang related. We have graffiti here, but no gangs at all. Trayvon was alone when he was killed. No gang in evidence.

I'm still not following you..what does this have to do with GZ gunning down TM while he was walking home from a store? ^i^

GZ stated he looked like he was casing houses,if he had stolen jewelry on him at school IMO GZ may have been right about him peering into houses.Maybe it means nothing but why hide it if it has no bearing .JMO

When I saw the first photo of him in that red Hollister shirt, I though he was a very young looking 17 year old and come to find out the pictures they are showing in the media is 5 years old.

That particular picture is 2 years old. There are recent pics online, some of the accurate ones have been posted here.

That photo is two years old actually, and his current year school id is out there as well. I am pretty sure it has been posted here several times.

You question me why a subject is relevant when I was just responding to a request for information, made by a mod nonetheless. I directed you to the moderator that made the request. I'm not sure why this is an issue with you.

I think you misunderstand me....if it were an issue, I would say it was. We have no indication at all and neither did GZ that TM was anything but a law abiding citizen. I'm trying to understand what his school has to do with this at all or what prior burglaries are relevant. TM did not live here..so he obviously wouldn't have been involved in them. I do understand why GZ's record and contact with 911 is relevant..same area..same MO...only this time he killed a guy in a backyard. ^i^

GZ stated he looked like he was casing houses,if he had stolen jewelry on him at school IMO GZ may have been right about him peering into houses.Maybe it means nothing but why hide it if it has no bearing .JMO

This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about.

http://www.examiner.com/unsolved-ca...immerman-s-911-call-transcribed#ixzz1qIGOhaub

I can't find where GZ stated that, link?

It's been a long day and this case, frankly, has kept a number of mods busy most of the day. As we are all volunteers, we have normal lives and families to attend to and some have jobs outside of the home and others have been in bed for awhile as they're on EDT.

I'm going to take the liberty of locking this thread for this evening. I'll leave a note for the mods that arrive earlier than me and see about opening a new thread as this one seems quite long.

This will give everyone a chance to take a deep breath, get some rest, and wait til morning and see what a new day brings.

Thanks to everyone for their participation and we'll see you all in the a.m. :)

Sincerely,
fran

The way I see it, he was doing none of the above when he was killed. That's just based off the facts we have so far. He actually wasn't doing anything that night, and GZ had no way of knowing he'd done those things in the past. So perhaps he was getting into that type of trouble, but it's irrelevant since his killer didn't know...

It'd be different if the jewelry or burglary tool was found on him in Sanford, but neither were...

JMO
But we don't know what he had on him. SPD hasn't released that info.

The only thing we can assume is that he had no ID on him as he was placed in the morgue under John Doe.

Which makes me wonder how far he was from the apt he was staying at if his family didn't find out about what happened that night.

Everybody - you need to calm down. You need to breathe. This thread has had so many alerts a team of mods cannot keep up.

We understand it is a hot topic and everyone feels passionately about their side of the fence.

When comparing this case to others - try to be sure you are comparing apples to apples. The major complaint in this case, that has caused it to be a case of national importance, is the fact that no one was arrested for the shooting. Comparing it to cases where the perp was arrested is comparing apples to oranges. Those cases don't make national news because LE did their jobs, investigated and arrested someone.

Also, comparing it to cases where there was a trial is comparing apples to oranges - there has not even been an arrest here, so it does not compare to a case that was decided by a jury.

Please try to post responsibly. This is an important discussion, for the entire country. Just pulling things out of thin air, spouting off to fan the flames, and linking to information, pictures, etc. that are clearly not of the parties in this case is just plain inflammatory - we don't need that. This case is emotional enough without looking for ways to make it even more sensational.

Breathe, think about what you are saying and posting. Be sure it is pertinent, linkable if it is not your opinion, and said respectfully. Everybody gets a voice, as long as they post their voice responsibly.

Thank you,

Salem

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167001"]17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member