17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think many of us are not surprised that Z has some injuries....I personally was waffling between a big struggle up to nothing at all. So he has some injuries. And......? It still does not support either direction's story IMO. It can still go either way. It's just another piece, just like the voice analysis is another piece. Until more comes out, we are still back where we were before.

I will say that, so far, it does not support Z's camp's story of the extent of his injuries IMO. Like I said, it can still go either way.

SANFORD, Fla. — Once again, a river of protest raged through Sanford this weekend to demand justice in the name of an unarmed black teenager shot dead. It gathered strength in front of the historic Crooms Academy, the first high school for black students in Seminole County; surged through the streets; and formed a flood of grief and outrage just outside the Sanford Police Department.

Once again, thousands chanted the name of Trayvon Martin, 17, the youth killed with one bullet while returning to a home in a gated community where he was a guest. Once again, they cried for the arrest of George Zimmerman, 28, the neighborhood watch coordinator who has claimed self-defense under a Florida law with the assertive name Stand Your Ground.

With five weeks’ passage, the fateful encounter between a black youth who wanted to go to college and a Hispanic man who wanted to be a judge has polarized the nation.

(snip)

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/u...-E-FB-SM-LIN-RTO-040212-NYT-NA&WT.mc_ev=click

<modsnip>

Yes, I believe anyone can receive a fair trial. How many people do you think follow all the details the WebSleuthers do?

imo

If it gets to a trial,How can it possible be fair? I am sure just about everyone in FL is aware of this case.It is not everyday towns get thousands of people bussed into town.< mod snip> because they still have not arrested GZ. IMO Finding 12 people with no bias would be near impossible JMO.

He told an Orlando news station that George was reaching for his cellphone when Trayvon punched him. But, in a later interview with The New York Times, he said that he was unsure whether his son made that movement and that he might have conflated news media reports with what he thought his son may have told him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/u...pts-a-review-of-ideals.html?pagewanted=5&_r=2

Definition of CONFLATE. transitive verb. 1. a : to bring together : fuse b : confuse. 2. : to combine (as two readings of a text) into a composite whole

Actually, this is as close as anyone has come to articulating how I think this may have gone.

TM finally stops running and trying to evade the stranger following him and confronts GZ. GZ reaches for his cell. TM sees GZ has a gun, holstered but a gun nonetheless. TM freaks out, and in reasonable fear for his life, throws a punch or a shove and tries to get away from the strange gun carrying stalker. GZ has now been assaulted by this suspicious looking *advertiser censored**hole and this one, is NOT getting away, now he feels justified in detaining and holding TM til the already dispatched units arrive. Struggle then ensues, tragic shooting follows.

I am very curious as to why RZ is backpedalling on this version of events. It actually makes a lot of sense if it happened that way.

Perhaps because that would show TM in a light of being the one who was "standing his ground"

Just some thoughts.

RZ was not there. IMO, nothing that he says about the confrontation that led to TM's death will be admissible at trial.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Yup, you're right according to the "shoot first ask questions later" law.

However, that's not the point. The point is the entire Zimmerman family got on the TV and LIED.

Junior said that George was almost unconscious - near being permanently paralyzed -- was bleeding profusely -- had a broken nose, etc., and he was SURE that if George hadn't killed Trayvon, Trayvon would have definitely killed George.

Daddy Zimmerman said that Trayvon kept smacking George's head into the sidewalk for almost a full minute.

Try watching you computer's clock and see how long a minute is to have your head constantly being slammed into concrete.

You suppose anyone but George could come out of a brutal beating like that with a couple of "WELTS" on his head ?

Jurors will be instructed that if they believe anyone is lying about one thing they can disregard EVERYTHING that witness testifies to -- including <modsnip> George.

imho

And the Martin Family has not? they have lied too.

What evidence is there? Just because it didn't go the way some people think it should have is not evidence of wrongdoing. Can you point to any evidence of corruption?

LIES about what happened that night told to Trayvon's parents by LE...JMHO..

Trying to catch up here, was caught up last night.

But, if we are to believe Trayvon was on TOP of Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot Trayvon at a "very close range", Zimmerman would have blood spatter ALL over his clothes and body.

JMO

NOt necessarily. I saw an interview on MSNBC and a forensics examiner said that gunshot wounds close up in the chest DO NOT splatter, not like seen in the movies. He said the blood would be coming out the backside of the wound,and not spraying up and outward onto the shooter. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT?

It looks awfully bad from such a big distance. It's huge. I can understand fearing my life like that. He shouldn't have shot to kill but does anyone know how experienced GZ was with a gun? Like did he go to the range often?

Don't know. I know in Louisiana to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon one must go to classes. I checked on this when the Baton Rouge serial killer was on the loose.

I would like to know how long GZ had his gun?

Yes I am sure having a daddy as a Judge might help,if he was a Judge in the same State and not retired for 10 yrs.Very few would give up their own careers to cover for someone else s son JMO.

NOt necessarily. I saw an interview on MSNBC and a forensics examiner said that gunshot wounds close up in the chest DO NOT splatter, not like seen in the movies. He said the blood would be coming out the backside of the wound,and not spraying up and outward onto the shooter. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT?

I vaguely remember that, but that doesn't mean much, cause I have CRS.

Would like the autopsy. I have my suspicions as to why it has been sealed.

Did I hear correctly that TM's parents are meeting with the Justice Dept. today?

Trayvon's screams almost sound like he is saying 'mama'!

LIES about what happened that night told to Trayvon's parents by LE...JMHO..

How do you know LE lied?Honestly when my relative was murdered,we all were in a hazy fog.None of us could take in what we were hearing,it was like being in a twilight zone.Very hard to even explain sorry.JMO

I'm trying to figure out why the marks are on the top of his head, that doesn't make sense to me....he would have had to have had his head tilted backwards in a very weird position. If those were open gashes there would be blood everywhere.

My son got knocked down on cement stairs in junior high and hit his head, the actual open injury was the size of a pencil tip, and there was blood everywhere all the kids were screaming and thought he was going to die...The doc cleaned up (with I might add, that brown liquid antiseptic they use) and sent us on our way..I might add, it bleed for a long time at least 45 minutes...

I think head wounds bleed alot.

jmo and all that jazz

There might be a big difference between a head wound that happened falling on cement steps, opposed to someone already on the ground.

And I think the placement of the would might be because he was partially on the grass and the top of his head on the concrete, maybe.

How? It could support any host of theories.

True that. But I would think it might show that GZ fell forward at some point as if he was pushed or hit from behind. Or it could be that as his head was shaken, up and down, into the sidewalk. IMO, it shows significant force was involved as it appears his head was whipping back and forth. But I'm not a CSI so I could be wrong. IMO, the problem with this case is that there are too many plausible scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500