17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

This may sound out there, but I wonder if Zimmerman belonged to any online forums? There are a lot of online forums police officers use to talk about their experiences and especially to discuss the "Fallen Heroes." I wonder if Zimmerman wasn't a member of one of the forums just to feel like he belonged?

I think he was obsessed with being in a position of power, but was somewhat too lazy to actually put in the work it takes to actually become a police officer?

I don't know? Still so many questions!

MOO

I agree. But we just don't know. And why would you re-holster it? That's what doesn't make any sense. Either drop it or continue to hold it. When the first officer arrived - put your hands up showing the gun and then slowly lay it down on the ground.

The fact that GZ had the presence of mind to re-holster it is odd. Especially since we have witnesses saying he was pacing and didn't answer people's calls as to what had just happened. Then he finally looks up and tells them to call police.

I do think GZ really thought TM had a gun and that if he shot it - it would be self defense. Once he did - and this again is JMHO - GZ went through his pockets and found that TM did not have a gun - hence the pacing and not answering.

JMHO if that was the case and the gun forensics back this up - GZ's goose is cooked - and I also think he knew that right after he shot him.

JMHO

That's what they are taught to do as part the CW training. Placing the gun away from him on the ground would be correct, but not recommended when the gun could be picked up by someone else, holding it at all with a dead guy laying in front of you might get you shot. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. He secured the gun in his holster, put his hands in the air and told LE it was on him.

Ok... closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7753618#post7753618"]FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike