17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.

Waa? That makes no sense to me. Why would his supporters feel entitled to, expect or desire his full attention, and what intermediaries he is talking about? Is he going to chat with his supporters on the site or what?

I would have thought that a great deal of his attention would have to be directed away from his supporters because that's not where the charges, if any, are coming.

There is no "they" that shot Trayvon.
Only 1 person.

I also found that statement rather odd.

Why would that be odd?

"They" is used as singular or plural.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they"]Singular they - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...o-raise-money-for-legal-costs-lawyers-confirm
I am the real George Zimmerman. On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.

Bumping this because MSNBC is mainstream media.

I just can't imagine why Zimmerman's attorneys would be okay with this. :what:

I'm wondering if the SA didn't want to take a SYG case to a grand jury precisely because the law is so badly written. If legislators, DAs and police are struggling with it, I shudder to imagine a group of average jurors trying to figure it out.

You are 100% right. You can see what is happening here with the back and forth. They'd have 911 calls coming from the jury room???? lol

Several sites purporting to raise money for Zimmerman, 28, have popped up since he shot Martin, 17, on Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., but "I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites," Zimmerman writes on .

Attorneys confirmed to NBC News that the site, which domain records show was created Sunday, is real and is operated by Zimmerman himself. It solicits donations through PayPal with a promise that "any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment."

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...o-raise-money-for-legal-costs-lawyers-confirm

Bumping this because MSNBC is mainstream media.

I just can't imagine why Zimmerman's attorneys would be okay with this. :what:

Maybe they expect to be paid from the donations. :moo:

It's always so charming when people attempt to profit from killing.

I can't believe he HOA is now a target. Just unbelievable the lengths people go to for revenge. Has it even been established that he was acting as a neighborhood watch person that night?

While I definitely was for a thorough investigation from the start,
I have also said from early on the way I see it is that this case is looking more like revenge then a search for justice.

RE: Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein
If no amount of money is worth his life (which I don't think any amount is worth a life), why sue and obtain trademarks? Makes no sense to me.
I suspect mom obtained trademarks on the advice of her attorney so no one else would make money off of his name, as they were already doing selling tshirts etc. JMO

ITA. There are many reasons for having a trademark.

JVM on now, Frank Taafe is a guest, she will be discussing GZ new website.

And as frustrated and baffled as we are, imagine how horrified and frightened you would be if you were the parent of a black child and lived in this state -- or any state.
WHY? I am not frightened. My kids are mixed.

If you back up a step, it was really initially declared a simple self defense case by Wolfinger who drove 50+ miles on a rainy Sunday night to overrule the decison of the lead investigator after little to no investigation - based mostly on GZ's word alone.

Yes, BOTH Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman deserve justice. Hopefully the thorough investigation being done now (that should have been done in the beginning) will determine whether he should be brought to trial where justice will hopefully prevail.

In all fairness, the SPD has a long history of corruption and wrongdoing as been discussed at length.

Were in not for the parents of Trayvon Martin bringing it to the public attention, we wouldn't even be discussing this case.

As always, MOO

BBM.. I'm not convinced a thorough investigation is being done and IMHO the reason for that could very well be to further coverup the corruption and wrongdoings of the Sanford Police Department concerning this case..JMHO

OK peeps, get ready to move over to thread #20...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168446"]17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20[/ame]

(We have JVM on over there too, I promise!)

Mind your heads and watch your fingers; this door closing in 5... 4... 3...

BEM: I don't know where this information is coming from, but it is incorrect. If the HOA lost this potential lawsuit, the HOA could assess higher monthly fees, but they have to be reasonable. The HOA cannot take the judgment, divide it by 100 homeowners, and send them a bill for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

We pay higher prices (in some cases), for clothing because of loss due to shoplifting that leads to increased security in department stores. The homeowners may feel the effect of the judgment, but they are not going to be sued or made to outright absorb attorney fees or the monetary judgment in the event the HOA loses in court. The original question, btw, was if they condo owners could be sued.

The HOA will likely sue the management company - that's just a guess.

I don't think GZ was an employee of the HOA or management company - even courtesy officers are not employees, they are contract employees required to carry their own liability insurance, in most cases. IMO

VERY interesting case if it comes about. IMO

Every HOA has differen house rulles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members