17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
jvm quote (old news but I agree)

KAY FOX, TV PERSONALITY: You would think that. But now it feels like they`re insulting our intelligence. And let me just say this, Jane. We`ve got to talk about this Web site that he put up, because this thing is absolutely appalling to me, and it frustrates me so much. Because when you actually read George Zimmerman`s statement, he shows no remorse.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We`ll show that Web site while you talk.

FOX: This is absolutely absurd. He`s taking donations to help with his legal fees. And when you read his statement, he`s not even talking about him taking a young man`s life. He`s talking about him being inconvenienced. How dare he? Because he has to move and what happened with him. What about this young man`s life that`s never going to live another day? What about that?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/10/ijvm.01.html

We were told by GZ himself that he was following a black kid who looked
suspicious. We then know TM is dead and GZ admits shooting him..
what is there to understand? GZ got out of his truck to follow a black kid
walking home and as a result of GZ getting out of that truck with a gun, we have a dead teen. It's so obvious that GZ was in control of the entire situation and should be held responsible, IMO....^i^

Any witnesses? Did I hear or read, where GZ had been walking back to his truck at some point and had been approached in some manner by TM?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-shmuley-boteach/sybrina-fulton-trayvon-martin_b_1409832.html

I have no time for anger. I don't want to grant it a place in my heart. I simply want justice. I don't hate him and I'm not angry at him. But my son died and we deserve to know what happened. It's not for the police to determine justice. It's for the courts. And we'll stand by what the court says. But that's what I'm focused on. We want an arrest. But it's not out of anger or hatred. I have too much to do to be sidetracked with any of that. But when your son dies and there isn't even an arrest, it makes it so much harder.

This statement by TM's mother was posted earlier. I just hope all of us will read this a number of times a day and remember that she has gone through a lot more than most of us here.
Let the courts sort this out, imo.

Wait... who's pregnant??

Sorry! Just now catching up and seeing your post. I was talking about Trayvon's Dad's girlfriend's 13 year old son. Clear as mud?? That was who Trayvon was getting the skittles for, IIRC.

Sorry to have scared you and sorry I wasn't more clear!!

Oh no, have they said he's going to be on again? :what:

I believe that I have seen enough of F Taafe's loud arrogant A$$ to last me a lifetime, and I bet when he has been shown to be wrong, he will not have the intelligence and decency to just fade away, oh no, I am willing to bet that he WILL be proven wrong on a number of different points and that he will continue to twist and spin and justify and deny, because he likes the spotlight just waaay to much IMO, JMHO and stuff

Oh I'm sure the crazy arsed hill billy bubbas are gonna raise some hello...but give them a few beers and they will quiet down. :what:

either that or give 'em a few beers and they'll start donating to the new website.

Any witnesses? Did I hear or read, where GZ had been walking back to his truck at some point and had been approached in some manner by TM?

Oh yeah..we've heard a lot of theories...what we can't or
don't know, is information obtained during the investigation
and obviously why there are being charges being filed...^i^

THIRD REMINDER:

Please keep the chit chat in the private forum. :tyou:

This thread is for discussing the case and letting everyone know about breaking news.

This post lands at random.

Has anyone posted a timeline of that night? I just heard CNN going over the phone calls, and it does appear the shooting happened very quickly after GZ's 911 call. He hung up at 7:15pm. TZ's call ends at 7:16pm. The shooting can be heard on the phone at around 7:16.

Is this correct?

Sorry if this has been covered to death already. :)

Amazing, the UK has pictures from the jail. The tweets I'm reading are worldwide. One Texas news outlet said the LE knows where GZ is.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/11/george-zimmerman-charged-with-trayvon-martin-death

Trayvon-jail-preparation-007.jpg

A Seminole County Sheriff officer places barriers at the Seminole County Jail. Photograph: Joe Raedle/Getty Images

Has anyone posted a timeline of that night? I just heard CNN going over the phone calls, and it does appear the shooting happened very quickly after GZ's 911 call. He hung up at 7:15pm. TZ's call ends at 7:16pm. The shooting can be heard on the phone at around 7:16.

Is this correct?

Sorry if this has been covered to death already. :)

That about covers it, about 6 minutes from the beginning of the 911 call to the time that the shot is heard on another 911 call.

That about covers it, about 6 minutes from the beginning of the 911 call to the time that the shot is heard on another 911 call.

If so, that doesn't look good for Z. Though I guess they will still try to argue someone can fear for their life or bodily harm that fast. He will probably need to show the screaming is from him.

If GZ is charged and doesn't have an attrny, will they appoint one even if he doesn't request or want one? (hope that makes sense)
Yes. They will appoint someone to just sit with him in case he said he didn't want one, in case he changes his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member