17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/news/state/031612-witness-in-teen-shooting_18589031

We were in the kitchen. I heard the crying. It was a little boy. As soon as the gun went off the crying stopped therefore it tells me it was not Zimmerman crying," she said. "Immediately, we went out the sliding glass door and see Zimmerman over the body with his hands on the body.“

Cutcher said she first thought Zimmerman was applying CPR and putting pressure on Martin's wounds. "Until later, when we realized he came off the body. We realized the boy was face down, his face was in the grass and his body was not in an upright position. He was shot in the chest and he was face down; therefore, he was not helping the kid.”

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new.../articles/cfn/2012/3/23/trayvon_martin_911_c/

So why did he have his hands on the body? Was he checking pockets for stolen items or making sure Trayvon was dead or what?

So why did he have his hands on the body? Was he checking pockets for stolen items or making sure Trayvon was dead or what?

That is very strange. Either he was doing what you suggest or maybe even trying to plant something on him so that GZ's story would have more credit with the police. I think the eyewitnesses interrupted him in whatever he was doing, though. Wow. He shoots a guy and then doesn't even try to help the person he shot? How cold and depraved is that?

IMO for reasons of delusion or whatnot, GZ still believed he was "detaining" trayvon for the police.

eta he was DETERMINED not to let that one "get away" :(

I....LOVE you. that is brilliant! that's what I've been talking about, gavin de becker's gift of fear. I keep going on like a broken record about it because he is brilliant and what you did is exactly the kind of thing he recommends. if you ACT the victim then too often you ARE the victim.

it's a damned shame that trayvon lost his life when everything he did that day was right.

IMO Gavin DeBecker's Gift of Fear was the best book I've ever read. I bought it years ago when it was first printed and still have it. Yes, Trayvon apparently tried to do the right thing, walk fast away. JMO

IMO Gavin DeBecker's Gift of Fear was the best book I've ever read. I bought it years ago when it was first printed and still have it. Yes, Trayvon apparently tried to do the right thing, walk fast away. JMO

it was the most valuable book I've ever read, my husband and older son have read it, I've encouraged everyone I know to read it. I truly believe it should be required reading in the age 12-14 age brackets. untold lives could be saved IMO.

That is very strange. Either he was doing what you suggest or maybe even trying to plant something on him so that GZ's story would have more credit with the police. I think the eyewitnesses interrupted him in whatever he was doing, though. Wow. He shoots a guy and then doesn't even try to help the person he shot? How cold and depraved is that?

From the moment that I heard about him standing over Trayvon's body with his hands on his back, this is exactly what crossed my mind as well.

~jmo~

it was the most valuable book I've ever read, my husband and older son have read it, I've encouraged everyone I know to read it. I truly believe it should be required reading in the age 12-14 age brackets. untold lives could be saved IMO.

Protecting the Gift is another great book from him on how to protect children in particular.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think that was the police calling 911 using Trayvon's phone to get the number of it.

Trying to catch up from the late night/early morning postings but I had a question to ponder on this. Why would the police call 911 to get the phone number of the phone when they have the numbers in them, usually under settings or tools? Every cell phone I've ever owned has this, as do the phones of my kids....lol I called and had them check.

When she went down to the Miami Police Department... what was she going to say? Sure she could have told them that she was talking to her boyfriend and someone was following him when his phone went dead and she tried to call back but he won't answer.

Does she know Trayvon's fathers name? Does she know Trayvon's soon-to-be step-mother's name? Does she know what apartment complex he is staying at? Does she even know the actual city he is in? What about Trayvon's mothers name? What is her phone number? Why haven't you contacted her? Does she know her son is missing?

Plus... it's not their juristiction. There is nothing that they could have done for her.

It amazes me that people think that Trayvon's 17 yo GF was supposed to locate Trayvon, his dad and stepmom from hundreds of miles away when SPD (with resources) couldn't and they were steps away from his own house and had his phone. Unbelievable.

Gosh, I am finally caught up from reading all of our overnight posts and wanted to repost this link. Thanks to the sleuth who posted this originally.

http://news.yahoo.com/artist-creates-zimmerman-portrait-skittles-034916286.html

A Denver artist has created a portrait of Florida shooting suspect George Zimmerman using more than 12,000 Skittles — the candy that 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was carrying when Zimmerman fatally shot him.

Bell titled it "Fear Itself."

I love art and this is SOOOO much better than the photo of the graffiti art scrawled on the black cultural center declaring 'Long Live Zimmerman' that GZ so proudly posted on his Website. MOO.

wm

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/news/state/031612-witness-in-teen-shooting_18589031

We were in the kitchen. I heard the crying. It was a little boy. As soon as the gun went off the crying stopped therefore it tells me it was not Zimmerman crying," she said. "Immediately, we went out the sliding glass door and see Zimmerman over the body with his hands on the body.“

Cutcher said she first thought Zimmerman was applying CPR and putting pressure on Martin's wounds. "Until later, when we realized he came off the body. We realized the boy was face down, his face was in the grass and his body was not in an upright position. He was shot in the chest and he was face down; therefore, he was not helping the kid.”

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new.../articles/cfn/2012/3/23/trayvon_martin_911_c/

If I were GZ's defense lawyer I would just play her 911 call in court. Where I don't believe most of the things she said in later interviews appear. Don't hear anything about a boy crying in 911 call, or Zimmerman putting hands on the body.

I have seem it said by a mod/s that asking for links is being petty, I know I saw it. just sayin it may not have been on this tread but it was said. and no I don't have a link.

It was in regards to people baiting by asking for a link when it was obvious there wasn't one because it was the OP's opinion.

IMO, GZ was looking for the drugs and weapons he was so damned sure that Trayvon had on him. Imagine his surprise when all he found an Iced Tea and candy.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

It amazes me that people think that Trayvon's 17 yo GF was supposed to locate Trayvon, his dad and stepmom from hundreds of miles away when SPD (with resources) couldn't and they were steps away from his own house and had his phone. Unbelievable.

As I recall, Trayvon's phone was locked. I don't know how it became locked, that'a bit of a mystery.

I don't see how they could have possibly known his identity if he wasn't carrying any ID - and his phone was locked.

I do still wonder about why the girl had no way to reach anyone who should be notified. I would think that would be absolutely terrifying to hear that call, and I can't believe she doesn't have SOME way to know who this young man's family was.

edited to add: I am really curious now about how his phone would have gotten locked.

It amazes me too SuziQ. How was this young lady to know the area that Trayvon was walking in a different city to tell police any specific information? Both DS and Mr wm travel in their line of work. Although I usually know their destination, IDK nothing about the city or area of town in which they are lodging overnight.

I can understand her parents' wish to protect her identity and why they didn't want her to get involved in the first place after reading some of the comments villifying this young 16 year girl.

SAD!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation...48/1?AID=4992781&PID=4169795&SID=1jtczwl4lo81

MOO

wm

Ok... closing thread in one minute, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7788782#post7788782"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I can believe that GZ did not want TM to get away.
But that would be a very far stretch that he followed him and just shot him.
WHAT IF? GZ did just followed him, and TM got away, then GZ walked back
and TM Said I'ma stop the Bleep once and for all. Is that not possible?

Well that is certainly GZ's story but no, I don't believe it. Earlier you said you couldn't believe that GZ, the son of two people involved in law enforcement would put his hands on Trayvon, but now you say you can believe that Trayvon went after a retreating GZ. I also note that you imagine that Trayvon, an A and B student according to his English teacher, doesn't speak properly - "I'ma stop" You seem to have very different views of both families and I don't understand why. Trayvon's parents strike me as lovely people (as special prosecutor Angela Corey said in her press release). I'm impressed by their faith and by the kindness that they are showing each other even though they are divorced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member