17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
U are referring to the two witnesses who came forward stating they witnessed Zimmerman straddling Trayvon while he was face down.

IMO, i think that's when Zimmerman decided his only way out of this mess is to fabricate an innitial attack by Martin.

<mod snip>

But I'm going to ask you. I've never heard two witnesses who say GZ was straddling TM while TM was face down.

Do you happen to have a link or can you point me to the MSM that said that? I'm saying this respectfully and out of curiosity.

Just backing up a little: Calling 911 gets your local police. It can be mess trying to get help for someone in another area. I called about a suicide that was going to happen, but since the person had driven their car into the next county, I was given a number and told to call there. Good grief, thank goodness the deputies arrived in time. That was 20 years ago I hope they can patch a call into other areas now day.

George Zimmerman May Apologize to Trayvon Martin's Family, Lawyer Says
By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) , SENI TIENABESO (@senijr_abc) and CANDACE SMITH
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., April 12, 2012
The lawyer for George Zimmerman, charged with murder in the death of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin, said that the teenager's death "weighs on" Zimmerman and suggested his client might apologize to Martin's family.

"Understand that George fully well realizes that he was involved in some way in the death of another young man," lawyer Mark O'Mara told ABC News.

"He does not take the result of that altercation lightly at all. That weighed on him, I would imagine, more than the isolation, more than the last six weeks, more probably than the threat of what is to come in the system," O'Mara said.

Zimmerman spent his first night in prison in protective custody, where he could be watched at all times. Law enforcement sources told ABC News, the 28 year old "wept quite a bit" at night.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-appears-court-today-seeking-bail/story?id=16123136

GZ's weeping because his account of things do not match the evidence of where TM was shot dead...that's my belief. I believe he knows where he'll be heading for quite some time...too bad he didn't think about the consequences first before rushing to judgment as he did...he played judge, jury and executioner all in one shot to TM's chest...

When someone gets caught, they always weep. And I agree - it's not for the victim at all. :twocents:

Just backing up a little: Calling 911 gets your local police. It can be mess trying to get help for someone in another area. I called about a suicide that was going to happen, but since the person had driven their car into the next county, I was given a number and told to call there. Good grief, thank goodness the deputies arrived in time. That was 20 years ago I hope they can patch a call into other areas now day.

I live in an area that has three jurisdictions all intersecting near my neighborhood. There's a major city, then a small town, then the county, and they all have separate police forces. When you call 911, it depends on where you are at the time - drive across the railroad tracks and it's a different 911 zone. Usually they don't patch us through, they just give us the number to call.

And I've never called for anything really big - just car alarms going off, power lines down, things like that.

One thing I do not understand is RZ claims GZ was reaching for his phone and then TM jumped him but he never called 911 after he shot TM, he asked others to do it for him. Where was his phone???? jmo

As for reaching for his phone? IMO, there's only one thing to understand.

It did not happen.

At the point Robert Zimmerman's story has his son reaching for his phone, George was still on it, talking to 911.

Aside from all the detailed posts that I have made with maps and timeline calculations, thanks to a story in the Orlando Sentinel that was leaked by "authorities" we know George's story to the police is more or less the same! Robert's story basically only additionally fills in the gap of one minute mentioned below.

This is what the Sentinel has learned about Zimmerman's account to investigators:

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that. [2:26]

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police. Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the account he gave police.

Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began and began beating him.

Zimmerman told police he shot the teenager in self-defense.

After the Sentinel story appeared online Monday morning, City Manager Norton Bonaparte Jr. issued a news release, saying there would be an internal-affairs investigation into the source of the leak and, if identified, the person or people involved would be disciplined.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager

We KNOW this is what George told LE, not only because of it being the Sentinel reporting it, but because of the attachment I've placed below. Read what I've underlined. The city is verifying that this is George's story.

Notice above the time of [2:26] that I've placed in red in the article. We know this is the point in the 911 call that the dispatcher told George to stop following TM. Add the one minute gap that I've also highlighted in red and you have [3:26] for the point George says he reached for his cell phone and was "brutally" attacked by TM. If you go back to any of my posts based on RG's story, IIRC my calculations have a 4 second difference placing it at [3:22].......Oh Well!

How in the he77 is that supposed to fly? He didn't get off the phone with the 911 dispatcher until upwards of a minute later at [4:07] and he didn't shoot Trayvon Martin till over 3 minutes later at 7:16:41 pm.

If GZ gets on the witness stand and testifies to this tale for his SYG justification in killing Trayvon, IMO he's going to get it handed to him by the SA on cross examination.

Attachments

• TMSanfordLeak.jpg
    TMSanfordLeak.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 32
I don't ever ask people for a link, I think it's obnoxious.

But I'm going to ask you. I've never heard two witnesses who say GZ was straddling TM while TM was face down.

Do you happen to have a link or can you point me to the MSM that said that? I'm saying this respectfully and out of curiosity.

Please understand that the posters who are asking for a link are NOT being obnoxious in any way....they are simply trying to follow the rules of WS! They are interested in seeing the complete article to get ALL the information, as would be expected of someone who wants to be fully informed rather than simply OPINIONATED!

There are MULTIPLE links posted over and over with the statements and interviews from these two witnesses who saw GZ straddling and pushing TM down as he lay dead or dying. I don't have any of them at hand, but have read them and watched their video interviews numerous times from LINKS provided here on these threads. Hopefully someone who does not have a problem with providing links to THEIR information still has them handy to be shared. Thanks to those posters in advance!!! Links are required and APPRECIATED information.

jmo

I live in an area that has three jurisdictions all intersecting near my neighborhood. There's a major city, then a small town, then the county, and they all have separate police forces. When you call 911, it depends on where you are at the time - drive across the railroad tracks and it's a different 911 zone. Usually they don't patch us through, they just give us the number to call.

And I've never called for anything really big - just car alarms going off, power lines down, things like that.
The phone call i got from this very drunk girl was mistake, she had been calling and screaming things at her boyfriend, who by the way didn't react at all by calling 911, but she told me where she was headed so I made the call. She dialed my number by mistake and its a good thing or we would have been going to her funeral.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/news/state/031612-witness-in-teen-shooting_18589031

We were in the kitchen. I heard the crying. It was a little boy. As soon as the gun went off the crying stopped therefore it tells me it was not Zimmerman crying," she said. "Immediately, we went out the sliding glass door and see Zimmerman over the body with his hands on the body.&#8220;

Cutcher said she first thought Zimmerman was applying CPR and putting pressure on Martin's wounds. "Until later, when we realized he came off the body. We realized the boy was face down, his face was in the grass and his body was not in an upright position. He was shot in the chest and he was face down; therefore, he was not helping the kid.&#8221;

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new.../articles/cfn/2012/3/23/trayvon_martin_911_c/

Please understand that the posters who are asking for a link are NOT being obnoxious in any way....they are simply trying to follow the rules of WS! They are interested in seeing the complete article to get ALL the information, as would be expected of someone who wants to be fully informed rather than simply OPINIONATED!

There are MULTIPLE links posted over and over with the statements and interviews from these two witnesses who saw GZ straddling and pushing TM down as he lay dead or dying. I don't have any of them at hand, but have read them and watched their video interviews numerous times from LINKS provided here on these threads. Hopefully someone who does not have a problem with providing links to THEIR information still has them handy to be shared. Thanks to those posters in advance!!! Links are required and APPRECIATED information.

jmo

Interesting you should say that. Several days ago when the mods were pulling their hair out trying to get everyone to stop being so hateful to each other, one of the mods listed a bunch of behaviors that were out of control, and said everyone stop asking for links.

And no, I don't want to go chase that down and find the link to it. ;D It just surprised me, I can't keep up with the rules on this particular forum. It was about the time the rule was made that possible riots and the actions of Jackson, Sharpton et all were not to be discussed here.

I don't ever ask people for a link, I think it's obnoxious.

Asking for links is not obnoxious. It's one of the rules here - if you state something as fact, you need to back it up. Most of the important links are gathered together in the Media Links Thread - see link in my signature.

The Mods have made multiple posts requesting that we link things that are facts and not opinions, and IMAMAZE wrote that in the first post of this thread:

Please continue here.
Remember the rules: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159
Remember the "ignore" feature on your profile page.
Please stick with the facts as reported by LE or MSM, and link them. Link them often if necessary.
Please clearly state when it is your opinion. If you are making an inference please clearly outline and link the facts and evidence that have led you to form that inference. Wild speculation about any case player has no place here.

*snip*

In this public forum, we need to stick to the facts of this case and that's our discussion here. Please, we ask that you do what you do best - SLEUTH THE CASE.

Looking for news links? Have you found a good MSM story you'd like to share? Please post these links in the Media Links No Discussion thread

SOUND OFF Private Forum Companion Thread
Anyone feeling overheated or wishing to discuss the demonstrations, political, religious or racial aspects of the Trayvon Martin case, please check out our new forum in the private area of Websleuths accessible only to Websleuths members, called SOUND OFF.
Warning: Be sure to read the Required Read sticky post. Link to Trayvon Martin Sound Off

I have seem it said by a mod/s that asking for links is being petty, I know I saw it. just sayin it may not have been on this tread but it was said. and no I don't have a link.

Asking for links is not obnoxious. It's one of the rules here - if you state something as fact, you need to back it up. Most of the important links are gathered together in the Media Links Thread - see link in my signature.

The Mods have made multiple posts requesting that we link things that are facts and not opinions, and IMAMAZE wrote that in the first post of this thread:

And even yesterday it was said that we need links.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168822&page=13
Grandmaj #306

I'm not sure where it's coming from that a mod or moderators said that we don't need links, that goes against everything that is always and continually stated by moderators. :waitasec:

Perhaps moderators will weigh in on it.

I have seem it said by a mod/s that asking for links is being petty, I know I saw it. just sayin it may not have been on this tread but it was said. and no I don't have a link.

What happens sometimes is that people continue to ask for a link that has been posted multiple times, but the person has ignored the previous posts. That's when it gets petty and tedious. But that doesn't really happen too often, and most of the time people honestly want to know what has actually been reported if they haven't heard a detail before.

Often you can find the links if you just look back a page. Sometimes people have been offline for hours and don't want to look back through 20 pages to find the one story everyone is talking about, so they ask for a link, and that's completely valid.

What's helped me in the past is to bookmark links that we know are going to come up again. Or go ahead and post them on the Media Links thread, so then everyone can find them easily again. That works in all cases, not just this one.

Moderators ask that you link up to factual stories. Whenever possible if you are stating something as fact you should link to it. Now if the article has repeatedly been linked over and over and over, asking for that same link in an effort to be difficult is petty.

When it is not OK is when someone states something as their opinion, and in an effort to disrupt the thread a link is asked for. That is petty and creates problems.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/news/state/031612-witness-in-teen-shooting_18589031

We were in the kitchen. I heard the crying. It was a little boy. As soon as the gun went off the crying stopped therefore it tells me it was not Zimmerman crying," she said. "Immediately, we went out the sliding glass door and see Zimmerman over the body with his hands on the body.“

Cutcher said she first thought Zimmerman was applying CPR and putting pressure on Martin's wounds. "Until later, when we realized he came off the body. We realized the boy was face down, his face was in the grass and his body was not in an upright position. He was shot in the chest and he was face down; therefore, he was not helping the kid.”

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new.../articles/cfn/2012/3/23/trayvon_martin_911_c/

This is where the 'depraved' indifference comes into play...and that horrific scream was a young boy's wail....not GZ's as his family wants everyone to believe...I do believe the SP made the right call in this and SPD should be under IA's investigation...it appears someone was trying to sweep this murder of an innocent kid under the rug...

Moderators ask that you link up to factual stories. Whenever possible if you are stating something as fact you should link to it. Now if the article has repeatedly been linked over and over and over, asking for that same link in an effort to be difficult is petty.

When it is not OK is when someone states something as their opinion, and in an effort to disrupt the thread a link is asked for. That is petty and creates problems.

Agreed! I for one want to read the article when someone post a sentence or paragraph from an article then says that what is posted is fact. I want see it in print, cause I have seem a word missing on one occasion from a sentence that was posted from an article without a link.

Maybe I should have been polite and asked him sweetly if I could help him. Maybe I should have run like the dickens. But I'm cut from a different cloth from you... I went into an angry, aggressive mode...

I turn around like a mad woman and started rambling through my purse, as if I was about to pull out a gun. (I had a tube of lipstick and my apt. keys, that was about it!!)

I started moving fast toward the guy while fishing in my purse, hollering "I will KILL you. I will KILL YOUUUUU!!!"

The guy started running away from ME! :woohoo:

I actually started chasing after HIM for a few feet... and then I came to my senses and stopped chasing him. lol

I....LOVE you. that is brilliant! that's what I've been talking about, gavin de becker's gift of fear. I keep going on like a broken record about it because he is brilliant and what you did is exactly the kind of thing he recommends. if you ACT the victim then too often you ARE the victim.

it's a damned shame that trayvon lost his life when everything he did that day was right.

This is where the 'depraved' indifference comes into play...and that horrific scream was a young boy's wail....not GZ's as his family wants everyone to believe...I do believe the SP made the right call in this and SPD should be under IA's investigation...it appears someone was trying to sweep this murder of an innocent kid under the rug...

I agree completely...it is DEPRAVED to straddle and push down on the back of "this kid" who he just shot and is not moving.....it is DEPRAVED to not be shouting for an ambulance, a nurse, a doctor, anyone who knows CPR to come to the aid of a child that he just shot! It is DEPRAVED to not care whether that kid's face was in the ground so that he couldn't breathe if he was still alive....it was DEPRAVED for GZ not to immediately raise his hands in the air as the first LE officer arrived shouting that "I'm not going to move....just help that kid FAST!"

jmo, moo, imoo, etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member