17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is it's a pretty quick thing to say she's lying when we've never been in there home. I guarantee you I can ask my grandmother married 35 years how many times grandpa got angry, she can probably count on one hand.

But this is a person with a record of being involved in violent incidents. I don't know that we can reasonably compare with your grandpa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think it's been confirmed as far as it belongs to GZ's defense efforts. I don't think it's been said who actually owns everything. The wife said that they didn't know how much was in the account, the brother did. This is why I assumed that he was the one running it.

JMO

The original lawyers said GZ set it up without consulting them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, that's the one I meant, but I am totally curious to see the one you're talking about now.

I don't have a clue as to what thread it was posted in but IIRC it was a picture taken at the scene and am thinking the news media took the picture... Dr. Fessel stated he recalled seeing it too... Yellow tape was up, this I do remember..JMHO

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Anyone know what type bushes or small trees were in the immediate area where Trayvon was shot?
Marinade Dave has some good photos at his website that show the trees. I don't know if we are allowed to link to it, so just google "marinadedave" "trayvon".

I sometimes think George might have poked himself on a tree branch. They seem kind of pointy and possibly low enough.

:pillowfight2: Those are fighting words.

Don't anyone quote the broken quotes until I fix them. :lol:

OK carry on I think I got them.
I just want to know who started it so we can really give them a hard time.

I think he wasn't worried about making those now-damning references because his mind was not on committing second degree murder and becoming a public monster. JMO

Its a shame GZ didn't think. He was too busy playing cop and robbers, and using authority he did not have. GZ did not think nor did he listen. If only he had, he would not be in the position he's in today and Trayvon would still be alive :banghead:

FT was on CNN last night (Erin somebody or other's show) and he said that GZ would be able to make bond from the donations. I don't believe FT knows any more about that than I do, but he was stating it as fact. He said he had a site for GZ that he merged with the "Real GZ" site. When asked how much he had collected, he hesitated and then admitted it was something like $200!!

It was reported that GZ and his brother were estranged for years, he came out in his defense pretty quickly once it was on TV daily.

FT referred to the webmaster of GZ's site, I assumed that his brother took it over while GZ has been in jail.

Here's the video of that: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2012/04/20/erin-taaffe-zimmerman-websites-bond-money.cnn

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7817586#post7817586"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa