17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it very hard to believe the family knew nothing about the money coming in from the website.

What if they are not involved with it? I still haven't heard any family member acknowledge that is truly their site.

You and badme and others are making the same point. I happen to disagree with the interpretation, that's all. Not a problem; I see how you could see it that way, too. I believe O'M got a clear concession from DG that the injuries can't be proven to contradict GZ's story of how he got them.

As for the evidence DG claims they "found" which call the story (of how he got the head injuries, presumably?) into question, it remains to be seen. JMO

I believe you are wrong.

Thanks csziggy..IIRC there was a picture posted quite a few threads back that showed what some believed to be Trayvon's body on the grass.. IIRC and IF it was Trayvon's body it appeared to be closer to the townhouse rather than the sidewalk and a bush was close by.. Do you recall seeing that picture?

Yes! I do. But since we've been so fixated about GZ's head being beaten on the sidewalk and the walk through with Tracy Martin had Trayvon's body near the sidewalk, I hadn't thought about that for days.

Marinade Dave's blog has shots that show the backs of the townhouses, so that could answer your question about bushes, etc. even if you're thinking of other locations.

Anecdotal story ahead! Read at your own risk!

Years ago, when I was a stupid young woman, I dated a man that became abusive after he lost his job. He was also an alcoholic. I was so sure I could fix him!

One night, he got pissed cuz I didn't jump up fast enough to get him beer. When I came back with it, he smacked me upside the head with the bottle. He slammed my face into the wall, shattering my cheekbone and knocking out a tooth. He then threw me down on the tile floor and beat my head against the floor for I don't really remember how long. Learned my lesson, quickly, I did.

Anyway, I had at least a dozen small cuts on my head and one area split open from the pounding. I had waist length hair at the time and at the emergency room, I became hysterical because they wanted to cut my hair to get to all the wounds. I was covered in blood. No cellphones back in the 70s so no pics but I know what I looked like a couple days later. They had to cut parts of my hair to stitch the small wounds and shaved a small area around the split open area to clean it and bandage it.

I feared for my life until the moment I passed out. He also outweighed me by about 100 pounds so there was definitely reasonable fear.

I do not think the pictures/video we've seen demonstrates injuries consistent with reasonable fear for one's life.

Wifey said she never saw GZ get angry. You don't think that's a lie?

Depends what you mean by angry. Angry like throwing stuff or what? I kind of make it a habit not to get angry with my wife. Disagree yes, argue on certain things, but I can't say angry.

Wifey said she never saw GZ get angry. You don't think that's a lie?
I don't feel any of us here are qualified to make any sort of assumption on that end. They've apparently only been (at least living) together for three years, she's a full-time nursing student, he has a job... Who knows how much time they're actually together for her to see him get angry? As I said, being ignorant doesn't make someone a liar.

Thanks csziggy..IIRC there was a picture posted quite a few threads back that showed what some believed to be Trayvon's body on the grass.. IIRC and IF it was Trayvon's body it appeared to be closer to the townhouse rather than the sidewalk and a bush was close by.. Do you recall seeing that picture?

That was GZ's arm. :what:

Em, I remember someone speculating that they thought it was TM's body in the pic that some "neighbor" took of the back of GZ's head (at the scene).

Is that what you're talking about?

What if they are not involved with it? I still haven't heard any family member acknowledge that is truly their site.
The wife said his brother would know the amount.

So you think George is asking his family to come up with bail and put his house up for the bond and never once telling them how much money they have coming in from donations?

Years ago, when I was a stupid young woman, I dated a man that became abusive after he lost his job. He was also an alcoholic. I was so sure I could fix him!

One night, he got pissed cuz I didn't jump up fast enough to get him beer. When I came back with it, he smacked me upside the head with the bottle. He slammed my face into the wall, shattering my cheekbone and knocking out a tooth. He then threw me down on the tile floor and beat my head against the floor for I don't really remember how long. Learned my lesson, quickly, I did.

Anyway, I had at least a dozen small cuts on my head and one area split open from the pounding. I had waist length hair at the time and at the emergency room, I became hysterical because they wanted to cut my hair to get to all the wounds. I was covered in blood. No cellphones back in the 70s so no pics but I know what I looked like a couple days later. They had to cut parts of my hair to stitch the small wounds and shaved a small area around the split open area to clean it and bandage it.

I feared for my life until the moment I passed out. He also outweighed me by about 100 pounds so there was definitely reasonable fear.

I do not think the pictures/video we've seen demonstrates injuries consistent with reasonable fear for one's life.

Because I'm curious, what kind of pictures would you need to see to confirm that yes, that's enough to fear for your life?

So you think George is asking his family to come up with bail and put his house up for the bond and never once telling them how much money they have coming in from donations?
What makes you think George knows the amount? It sounded to me like the website is the brother's project.

That was the yellow tarp picture. I remember it.

What makes you think George knows the amount? It sounded to me like the website is the brother's project.
George might not know the amount in it right now since he is in jail and probably does not want to talk about it over the phone.

:banghead: Marinade Dave at least for now is not an acceptable link or up for discussion... You guys are killing me tonight! :(

Anything's possible. I'm still not convinced it's only gz that's running the site or if he's ever run that site directly. I don't think gz has to worry about bail and not because of that site either.

With all due respect, I don't believe the word "repeatedly" does appears in transcripts linked above. The inspector was asked if the injuries were consistent with hitting something harder than GZ's head. The inspector replied, "Yes."

He was then asked if that "something" could have been concrete, and the inspector again said, "Yes."

I don't recall them discussing repetition.

IIRC.
I didn't mean to imply that DG agreed to the word "repeatedly" verbatim. Apologies if it read that way, and thank you for the respect. DG does agree that the injuries could have been caused by GZ's head hitting concrete. And (not included in your quoted bit) he also did state that there were two wounds. JMO

(Sorry, too wiped out to go look up the exact spot on the hearing video...but it is there.)

Depends on the situation. I've had my butt smooth beat down...but these days I'm first to strike. For some, one hit is the trigger. JMO

I think it's a little much to say someone is lying when answering information questions about their spouse considering they know their spouse better than as anyone else. Plus nobody knows anything about this woman, type of person, what she knows or believes, etc.

I agree she may have different views on some subjects, but if you can show me a married couple that has admittedly been living on unemployment for years at a time during their five year marriage, that has never seen their spouse express anger, I would be very surprised. I feel pretty confident that is a lie. MOO.

My life experience shows that money problems do not make for happy times. I cannot name a friend or coworker that I see on a regular basis that I have never seen angry. Someone that calls 911 because kids are playing in the street, etc., appears to be one with a low tolerance level for life's little problems. MOO!

So what is the story with the brother? I thought the first lawyer said GZ hadn't spoken to his brother in years. And I thought that the website was confirmed to belong to GZ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member