17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could if it hasn't be discussed beyond reason get some information on the SP not including the photo of zimmermans bloody head.

We don't know if PD had it, or if she actually only saw it after it was given to the media, I know they didn't have Zimmermans medical records and stuff, but they would be entitled to them because of reciprocal discovery.

So she may not have included the photo simply because she didn't have it and had never seen it, or could not adequately authenticate it. If she didn't know where it had come from she or none of her investigators are going to put that in the affadavit and swear that it's authentic I don't believe.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

<modsnip>

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425

Reuters) - A pit bull named Big Boi began menacing George and Shellie Zimmerman in the fall of 2009.

The first time the dog ran free and cornered Shellie in their gated community in Sanford, Florida, George called the owner to complain. The second time, Big Boi frightened his mother-in-law's dog. Zimmerman called Seminole County Animal Services and bought pepper spray. The third time he saw the dog on the loose, he called again. An officer came to the house, county records show.

"Don't use pepper spray," he told the Zimmermans, according to a friend. "It'll take two or three seconds to take effect, but a quarter second for the dog to jump you," he said.

"Get a gun."

That November, the Zimmermans completed firearms training at a local lodge and received concealed-weapons gun permits. In early December, another source close to them told Reuters, the couple bought a pair of guns. George picked a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm handgun, a popular, lightweight weapon.

I can't believe a police officer would tell him to shoot a dog. If there was a problem with the dog it sounds like he should have been complaining to the HOA for them to send a letter to the owner to keep the dog on a leash. Most communities have a leash law. You just can't let dogs run free....for their safety as well. jmo

I don't really know about sensationalize, but this article is far more complementary to GZ than many previous ones. I do not object to that since I have never seen GZ as a monster who deliberately tracked and shot Trayvon intentionally, he made a series of extemely bad choices and his judgement does not appear to be entirely sound.

I kind of wonder about the how he got his gun story as well. If he got the gun because it was suggested by either PD or Animal control because of a rogue dog in the neighborhood that was menacing people, then I kind of wonder why he got a permit to carry...since I am presuming that the aggressive dog was not following him and his wife to work or to Target or Walmart or anywhere. He could have got the gun and kept it at home to deal with the neighbors aggressive dog, but that is just a stray thought of mine, since I can't seem to wrap my head around any authority, PD or Animal Control actually telling someone to get a gun to deal with an aggressive dog. IMO JMHO and stuff.

Did he get the permit to carry around the same time he purchased the guns? It was mentioned that he and his wife took some sort of training class at the time they purchased the weapons. But does that mean that's when he got the permit to carry a concealed weapon? I'm just wondering if that may have come some time later - like after he became aware of the alleged burglaries in his community. (Hope that makes sense.)

ETA: Never mind. Just saw the answer upthread. :)

We don't know if PD had it, or if she actually only saw it after it was given to the media, I know they didn't have Zimmermans medical records and stuff, but they would be entitled to them because of reciprocal discovery.

So she may not have included the photo simply because she didn't have it and had never seen it, or could not adequately authenticate it. If she didn't know where it had come from she or none of her investigators are going to put that in the affadavit and swear that it's authentic I don't believe.

If she could not verify it was GZ she would not be able to use it. jmo

So, I am still wondering if a bullet fired at close range in the front would leave powder burns in the back. Am I missing something obvious here? So, had the cops turned Trayvon over and that's when said photographer saw the burns? And took the pic of George's bloodied head when LE were present?

I don't think so, as far as I know there was no exit wound on TM's back (per funeral director), if he did have an exit wound it could be possible.

Ok... closing thread in 1 minute! Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7835014#post7835014"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If it wasn't "john's" address then maybe it was Trayvon's.

I keep thinking that Trayvon got to his back door, didn't have the key, knocked quietly, then a little louder, trying to get in and that is where GZ saw Trayvon and confronted him. I think he thought TM was going to break into his own (temporary residence) dwelling.

I have heard rumors that TM got almost home and rumors that his phone was found near his own door. One witness was worried about an elderly man who lived three doors down and to the north of her. That sounds like Trayvon's building and the same witness (911 caller said that the altercation started out further down from where it ended behind her house.)

What if GZ came up on TM there and TM, in an effort to get away from GZ, knocked him away and took off running. GZ catches him and the "scuffle" begins.

Time will tell when all the witnesses come forward, their statements are known and all the facts are aired at the trial. That SChool teacher, IMO, will be one of the Prosecutions best witnesses...based on her very detailed 911 call. That an the murder caught on the 1st 911 call.
BBM

Someone in a previous thread said they have coded locks in that community. He didn't need a key, just a combination, based on that report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500