17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

I had to come and post this thought. What I think 'could have caused' those scratches on his head and the position of those being the top rear of his head. To help put the Martin bashing of GZ head to the concrete to rest. Could the injuries have been caused while in the grass by an object that was the only thing lying near for Martin to grab and use as a weapon for defence while he was being held on the ground? Something that might cause scratch marks? Like the sharp metel edges of the inside of a pistol magazine. Remember that this cocked pistol will still fire even if the gun was cocked prior and the magazine fell out in the grass. The magazine release on that gun is in a position on the side where GZ's thumb would be. His thumb position may have inadvertently released the magazine. In a struggle I think it would be a great possibility for this. Also note: There have been some owners who have reported issues with the Kel-tec PF-9. Some owners have had problems with the magazine spring and catch which may cause the magazine to become unseated. The inside sharp edge of his gun magazine should be checked for any signs of his blood and the shape and type of injury checked for a match.

Dunnie present and accounted for. Why in the world did O'mara not know about the $200,000 before the indigent option was pursued? Not good news for either O'Mara or Zimmerman. Bond could be revoked? LOL

Remember in the OTHER Orlando case...we didn't want to tip them off when that happened. The code was Everybody Remain Seated or The Stinky Squirrel Strikes at Midnight!

:floorlaugh:

I couldn't remember what the stinky squirrel was doing at midnight. But I do remember they would suddenly go off mike when it was mention here. :D

I guess he was too busy appearing on Anderson to review that motion. :rolleyes:

OK... closing thread in 1 minute, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170328"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Remember back to his first lawyers. They quit cause GZ didn't stay in contact, didn't take their advice -- he called Sean Hannity, etc. GZ seems like the type of person who does what he likes, thinks he knows better. He should be careful or he may lose this lawyer.

I don't think MOM knew about the money, it's just not worth it for him to lie. I believe GZ kept it from him. The appearance on AC 360 is weird and I think it was designed to soften the blow before today's hearing. MOM got on the broadcast only because he had this new info, IMO. It's not like AC 360 was going to do the interview anyway, there was no news to cover in the story.

I don't think MOM knew about the money - deliberately. He definitely knew about the website and it's PayPal buttons.

IMO

GZ appears to be a person who does as he pleases, there's no one who can reign him in, it's in his personality...

I certainly hope a gag order is put in play....we need a fair and balanced trial and not dirty the jury pool...although MOM doesn't really give any indication on what he's going to do other than say, he needs to wait for the discovery...he doesn't have any evidence, yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare