17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

That part I agree with. It's possible GZ lied to MO'M but the webpage was all over the news for a couple of weeks. I find it hard to believe MO'M didn't know about either the web page or the fund.

Oh poot, I'm so confused about this. I still think GZ's bail shouldn't have been determined by how much money he could raise. Others charged with 2nd degree murder have had much higher bail.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I don't think MOM knew about the money, it's just not worth it for him to lie. I believe GZ kept it from him. The appearance on AC 360 is weird and I think it was designed to soften the blow before today's hearing. MOM got on the broadcast only because he had this new info, IMO. It's not like AC 360 was going to do the interview anyway, there was no news to cover in the story.

All of this money, in all likelihood will go straight to MOM. Crump and Parks are still looking for their payday.

http://parkscrump.com/client-satification/

Wow, look at all their results. Thanks so much for sharing that. I had intended to check it out earlier but had forgotten about it. They are such wonderful attorneys and Trayvon's family definitely made the right decision in choosing them.

~jmo~

I don't think MOM knew about the money, it's just not worth it for him to lie. I believe GZ kept it from him. The appearance on AC 360 is weird and I think it was designed to soften the blow before today's hearing. MOM got on the broadcast only because he had this new info, IMO. It's not like AC 360 was going to do the interview anyway, there was no news to cover in the story.

I don't think MOM knew about the money - deliberately. He definitely knew about the website and it's PayPal buttons.

IMO

Remember back to his first lawyers. They quit cause GZ didn't stay in contact, didn't take their advice -- he called Sean Hannity, etc. GZ seems like the type of person who does what he likes, thinks he knows better. He should be careful or he may lose this lawyer.

Can't disagree. I think MOM is a good lawyer, very good in fact. It would be wise for GZ to be totally forthcoming so that his lawyer has all the tools he needs so that MOM can do his job properly.

BBM

That part I agree with. It's possible GZ lied to MO'M but the webpage was all over the news for a couple of weeks. I find it hard to believe MO'M didn't know about either the web page or the fund.

Oh poot, I'm so confused about this. I still think GZ's bail shouldn't have been determined by how much money he could raise. Others charged with 2nd degree murder have had much higher bail.

He knew about the web page because he's the one the shut it down. I thought I also read a comment by MOM yesterday that he always knew about the website.

Oh, I don't know 'bout that... I think O'Mara is (willingly) playing right into his games.

JMO IMO MOO
JMO/IMO
I remember his first two attorneys. I'm not defending their public "firing" of GZ. What struck me, though, was that they seemed really irritated with him. Again, I know that's not professional, they should have kept their mouths shut. But, I thought then GZ must have really gotten under their skin.
Now we have a better picture, GZ probably drove the other attorneys batty.

MOM is learning that he has to ask GZ each and every question, carefully...because if there's wiggle room....

Are we going to be asked to believe that all this money accumulated since the bond hearing? Or are we going to be asked to believe it had accumulated BEFORE the hearing, but GZ, his attorney and his family members had absolutely no knowledge of it?

Just watch:
They will all say that no one checked the balance before the bond hearing and if no one did then it was probably a pre-planned group decision to avoid legal sanctions.

It will be interesting to see how the prosecution does at today's hearing, given their performance last go around. I would think they would have to bring up the website business in asking that bond be revoked.

JMO/IMO
I remember his first two attorneys. I'm not defending their public "firing" of GZ. What struck me, though, was that they seemed really irritated with him. Again, I know that's not professional, they should have kept their mouths shut. But, I thought then GZ must have really gotten under their skin.
Now we have a better picture, GZ probably drove the other attorneys batty.

MOM is learning that he has to ask GZ each and every question, carefully...because if there's wiggle room....

MOM is a smart man. He already knew (or SHOULD have known) to ask those specific questions.

IMO

Just watch:
They will all say that no one checked the balance before the bond hearing and if no one did then it was probably a pre-planned group decision to avoid legal sanctions.

I think his brother is about to get thrown under the bus (he was the one managing it, he was the one who knew the money, etc). They'll even say this was testified previously, by GZ's wife.

Can't disagree. I think MOM is a good lawyer, very good in fact. It would be wise for GZ to be totally forthcoming so that his lawyer has all the tools he needs so that MOM can do his job properly.

I'd guess there's nothing more frustrating to a good defense attorney than to have a client lie to them! Damn, he's trying to help you not go to jail, you repay him by lying to him? :what:

Anyone got better video then clickorlando?

ETA: Not a whole lot of people in the crowd.

Well, the lying man walked into the courthouse at exactly 9:00 AM. IMO
and IMO, I'm sorry but I do not respect this man at all!

BBM

Yep and there was also the one set up by GZ's first two attys and GZ's father. The atty's accompanied RZ sr to the bank to set up an acct for the fund. Then GZ 'went rogue' and set up the real GZ page & fund and they said they would transfer any funds to GZ's acct. They revealed this in their presser firing GZ as a client for no contact. IDK if that fund received any donations but RZ would.

I find it hard to believe that that circus of a presser wasn't discussed by other attys, like the two Marks for example. (Nejame & O'Mara)

NO links so MOO....

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members