17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
No authentic school record has been cited as the source of Trayvon's academic record/history. To date the public is not privy to that record. Until we are, there is no way to document any of this without the "official transcript."

and keep in mind, SPD is under investigation for 'leaking' this info about TM and his school suspensions...It came at the time the SPD came under fire. It was done viciously, is my belief by the police officer who let it leak out as it did..

Goes in line with defense tactics of blaming the victim not the perp..:maddening:

IMO nobody at schools should make public comments about the disciplinary actions their students face and the reasons thereof. That sort of thing should be mostly confidential imo.

They are confidential and the records were released by someone who did not have permission to do so from what I understand. jmo

Possibly, but I personally have never heard of a student being suspended for tardyness. It seems counterproductive to prevent a student from attending school as punishment for not attending school. Detention seems like a better punishment for tardyness. Suspension for tardyness does not pass the sniff test for me.
This would be a good place to check if anyone is so inclined:

http://www.neola.com/miamidade-fl/pdf/scsc.pdf

So it's all a big conspiracy to cover for Trayvon? No one should try to speak out on Trayvon's behalf? He deserved to die? It seems like a lot of people genuinely like Trayvon. I don't see a problem with them speaking up for him since he can't speak up for himself anymore. But it's okay for GZ and everyone who knew him to talk about GZ and make him seem pure as the fallen snow? Both of them deserve to have people defend them. Trayvon is not less deserving here. There is no large conspiracy to frame GZ. I think I need to go find a tinfoil hat...

Personally, I think it was incredibly stupid for GZs family to go to the media to try to tell his story. I think it is disingenuous of them to so fervently defend him without knowing both sides of the story. Trayvon has had millions of people to speak up for him, I do not have a problem with that, for the most part. What I have a problem with are certain players, and the media (f*in coons ((CNN)) and editing the 911 tape ((NBC)), etc) spinning this story to fit the narrative that it wants, which was an evil white racist hunted down and killed a minor because he was black. This includes people who willingly lie, either by omission, or "accident" such as the teacher.

Concerned Papa said:
Now notice the image in the attachment below:

It seems to me that both of these vantage points would have restricted ability to see the area where Robert Zimmerman, and apparently George Zimmerman, have said this attack/beating occurred.

Time will tell who's right and who's wrong in this deal, but something doesn't jive with these two stories

I always have in the back of my mind how eye witness accounts are faulty. Anyone who has been convicted due to eyewitness accounts have eventually been cleared by DNA evidence..

So, I believe to defer to the forensic evidence would be more fruitful than faulty eyewitness accounts..which is what MOM is also waiting for before the defense lays that claim to SYG defense...he wants to see what evidence the state has before he can lay out a defense...

So it's all a big conspiracy to cover for Trayvon? No one should try to speak out on Trayvon's behalf? He deserved to die? It seems like a lot of people genuinely like Trayvon. I don't see a problem with them speaking up for him since he can't speak up for himself anymore. But it's okay for GZ and everyone who knew him to talk about GZ and make him seem pure as the fallen snow? Both of them deserve to have people defend them. Trayvon is not less deserving here. There is no large conspiracy to frame GZ. I think I need to go find a tinfoil hat...

Thats debateable.

Seems to me there are plenty of individuals speaking to the media and stating rumors and theories as fact, and most of them are speaking in defense of GZ.

:moo:

Feel free to link and we can discuss them here.

It may have been the teachers understanding of the suspension. This is one of those issues that may not merit going around and around unless we find solid verification that the teacher was being dishonest. Maybe she heard from those *sources* and carried the info. But calling the teacher a liar is a stretch and name calling at this point. Call the teacher careless perhaps if she did not have firsthand knowledge.
So let's raise the level and be careful about characterizing peripheral players that are not integral to the case at this point.

I agree that we should not be calling the teacher a liar, however I believe the teacher SHOULD have know why he was suspended. The school should have told all his teachers privately why their student was suspended. Perhaps whatever he was doing to cause the suspension could corrected by the help of those teachers.

If there are actually five statements (which has not been confirmed, AFAIK) then the most weight should be on the statements that are given under oath. So in a round-a-bout way, I guess my answer would be yes.

Then you should relisten to the bond hearing...DeLaRionda states it then, he confronts GZ on the five different versions he gave...

No authentic school record has been cited as the source of Trayvon's academic record/history. To date the public is not privy to that record. Until we are, there is no way to document any of this without the "official transcript."

They have been reported in the MSM. We have not seen any of GZ statements, but we talk about them daily.

Personally, I think it was incredibly stupid for GZs family to go to the media to try to tell his story. I think it is disingenuous of them to so fervently defend him without knowing both sides of the story. Trayvon has had millions of people to speak up for him, I do not have a problem with that, for the most part. What I have a problem with are certain players, and the media (f*in coons ((CNN)) and editing the 911 tape ((NBC)), etc) spinning this story to fit the narrative that it wants, which was an evil white racist hunted down and killed a minor because he was black. This includes people who willingly lie, either by omission, or "accident" such as the teacher.

BBM!

Before many even knew any facts.

I don't think it's disingenuous for a family member to speak up for their child or sibling.

Thanks you for the link! Tardiness is a Level One misbehavior and not normally subject to Plan Two sanctions such as a suspension for one to five days. However, the handbook notes that "Principals may authorize
use of PLAN II for repeated, serious or habitual Level I infractions."

Remember when Robert Zimmerman said this during his Sean Hannity interview?

It seems clear that he's saying the "attack" happened "from that area where the sidewalks meet", doesn't it?

Now, remember witness John's statement?

Each of the units have 10' long privacy screen fences at their rear demising lines.

TMFieldVision1.png

Take at look at the layout for witness John's unit and the relationship of the sliding glass doors to these privacy fences I have drawn in red. Also notice the narrow upstairs bathroom window:

TMJohn2updwn-1.jpg

http://www.407re.com/RetreatatTwinLakes

It seems to me that both of these vantage points would have restricted ability to see the area where Robert Zimmerman, and apparently George Zimmerman, have said this attack/beating occurred.

Time will tell who's right and who's wrong in this deal, but something doesn't jive with these two stories.

How are you determining his FOV from his window? Why is it narrow on the left side but not the right? He could of been standing on the far right of the window and still see pretty well to the left IMO.

Then the same weight should be given to TM's school record, which none of us can see, so none of us know for sure what he was suspended for. We haven't seen GZ's actual police statements either. How we can judge the teacher but throw out GZ's five statements? This is so lopsided it's not even funny.

Except for Crump confirming that it was for the vandalism.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

If O'mara confirms something, it sure as hell has more weight in my mind than anything any of GZ's relatives say.

That is correct but it's always someone elses fault that GZ gets himself into things, like with his ex fiance..

Like with the ATF agent who he claims never ID'd himself but saw his friend in handcuffs, cussed the agent and pushed him...it's always someone elses fault...his pattern of not taking responsibility for any of his actions seem to go towards his personality..

And his father at the the bond hearing saying, only when he's provoked but quickly added, he turns the other cheek...which I don't believe is the truth..

They all seem to favor blaming someone else for GZ's actions...:banghead:

I was responding to a post stating GZ should be aware of how things would go down and should not have needed to call his father. (not his first time at the rodeo is how it was stated).
Nothing in my post pertains to anything other than that.
Certainly not placing blame.

Remember when Robert Zimmerman said this during his Sean Hannity interview?

It seems clear that he's saying the "attack" happened "from that area where the sidewalks meet", doesn't it?

Now, remember witness John's statement?

Each of the units have 10' long privacy screen fences at their rear demising lines.

TMFieldVision1.png

Take at look at the layout for witness John's unit and the relationship of the sliding glass doors to these privacy fences I have drawn in red. Also notice the narrow upstairs bathroom window:

TMJohn2updwn-1.jpg

http://www.407re.com/RetreatatTwinLakes

Time will tell who's right and who's wrong in this deal, but something doesn't jive with these two stories.

That is assuming that John did not go outside. I know we discussed this at length the other day, but was there anything definitively stating that John did not go outside?

(Nice work on the graphics by the way)

Then you should relisten to the bond hearing...DeLaRionda states it then, he confronts GZ on the five different versions he gave...

Five different versions of what? His whole story, a minor detail? What did de la Rionda say exactly?

Thank you JBean for this wealth of information. I performed a full text search for “tardy” and “tardiness”, with no results.

I did, however, find what behaviors result in a 10 day suspension. It would have to be at least a “Level III” behavior, which are listed as:

LEVEL III
Offensive/Harmful Behaviors
• Assault/Threat against a non-staff member
• Breaking and Entering/Burglary
• Bullying (repeated harassment)*
• Disruption on campus/Disorderly conduct
• Fighting (serious)
• Harassment (Civil Rights)**
• Hazing (misdemeanor)
• Possession or use of alcohol and/or controlled
substances
• Possession of simulated weapons
• Sexual harassment**
• Trespassing
• Vandalism (major)

These behaviors would result in the following corrective strategies:

PLAN III
• Parent/guardian contact***
• Suspension from school for one to ten days****
• Permanent removal from class (placement review
committee decision required)
• Diversion Center
• Recommendation for alternative educational setting
• Recommendation for expulsion

**** Send written notice to parent/guardian within 24 hours via U.S. mail.

No where is tardiness listed as an offense that would result in suspension, especially for 10 days.

How are you determining his FOV from his window? Why is it narrow on the left side but not the right?

As to which window, I going only on what the Fox35 reporter pointed out as the window in the video with John the next day. A link will have to wait until I get home. I have it bookmarked in that computer.

The field is more narrow on the right side due to the position of the sliding glass doors in relation to the adjacent privacy fence. The yellow line is drawn going past the end of the fence in red on the L/H side. The fence on the other side is farther away from the door edge, so the FOV is wider to that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther